Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »
    35 points of top 4, probably as much a chance as the gunners, no offence Necro :)

Had a blast playing this season, thanks for running it, defo on board again next year.

:D Thanks Kol, I enjoyed it myself even if I was sh1te (like my own team) :pac:

What do people think should we start a new thread for next year (obviously nearer the time) or just keep it all here? Just wondering if it might attract some newer players if we have a new thread although this one has miles and miles to go before needing to be put to sleep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Dealers choice. I can edit the thread title for the new season to tell people sign ups are open and what post to go to.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    Dealers choice. I can edit the thread title for the new season to tell people sign ups are open and what post to go to.

That seems like the best idea imo. I'll prepare a sign up post nearer the start of the new season anyways and you (or one of the other mods) can work your magic with the redirects :)

On post season start sign ups, are folks ok with that? Or would ye prefer a cut off once the game starts.

I personally don't mind, it's all a bit of fun and someone who signs up to a WW game in say January might not realise the league exists till then which is why I kept sign ups open.

But if people prefer I can close off sign ups at season start.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I favour what we did this year in keeping them open. The more the merrier imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm happy to keep signups opened all year.

• Advertisement

Yeah definitely my preference too. Mick can run his cups based off the sign ups in the league on the dates he decides himself as well, if someone joins post that they just miss out on the internal cup not the league overall.

35 points of top 4, probably as much a chance as the gunners, no offence Necro :)

Had a blast playing this season, thanks for running it, defo on board again next year.

My team is not in great nick so it could easily happen, ive had a mare the last couple of weeks and been in freefall.

Its been good craic alright

Well finished 5th in the end. Pretty happy with that given thd quality of everyone here. Congrats to Dunks of Hazard.

Congrats to City, we pushed them to the limit. The quality of that title race was unbelievable. Role on Madrid.

Thanks again Necro for organising this, see you all next season :)

Well finished 5th in the end. Pretty happy with that given thd quality of everyone here. Congrats to Dunks of Hazard.

Congrats to City, we pushed them to the limit. The quality of that title race was unbelievable. Role on Madrid.

Thanks again Necro for organising this, see you all next season :)

I did my best to piss away 4th :D only fielding 9 players on the last day was annoying after a hit but my team had fallen apart.

Had my highest OR position of the season 3 weeks ago with my wildcard to play and dropped 360,000 places after using it is somewhat annoying

But my first full season doing this and some lessons learnt hopefully I can keep an interest all next year as well.

Ya fair play to GR for the win and unlucky to Mr Molly

And thanks to Necro for setting it up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I'm informed we lost by 10 points. Boo. Well done to whoever won. (?) And thanks to Necro for keeping Mr Molly amused for the year. I think he'll definitely be back in next season anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Had great fun doing this, will be back next year.

Thanks for playing folks, was fun and added a level of interest to each week of matches for me.

Will set up the league again once everything resets etc for next season. Congrats to the table topper Green&Red, also everyone who hit the 2k mark - twas my own aim this year and I fell short :(

Necro wrote: »
    Thanks for playing folks, was fun and added a level of interest to each week of matches for me.

Will set up the league again once everything resets etc for next season. Congrats to the table topper Green&Red, also everyone who hit the 2k mark - twas my own aim this year and I fell short :(

I fell short by 1 point!! Felt like Liverpool :P:P:P

kitten_k wrote: »
    I fell short by 1 point!! Felt like Liverpool :P:P:P

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

So we doing this again? New season is open.

Quick year that. Im in anyways

osh wrote:
    So we doing this again? New season is open.

Yeah I'll renew the league when I get over my travelling tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Jesus its a bit early to, no?

Im in

beakerjoe wrote:
    Jesus its a bit early to, no?

Probably, but I'll renew and join at your leisure, if you were in last year once you pick your team I think you should be automatically in

League renewed so players involved last year should be auto added once they enter a team this season. No panic, anytime entry anyways.

Any newcomers can PM me for the code, or ask here whichever ye prefer :)

I've tossed together a team just to renew league but will sit down and work it out better nearer season start.

• Advertisement

What's the code Necro? I went to renew the league and it' not showing up.

osh wrote: »
    What's the code Necro? I went to renew the league and it' not showing up.

Have you submitted a team yet? Think you need to do that first

I did yeah, but it's not showing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I would like to join. Pm the code :)

Weird, are you Zenith FC osh? I can see you already in the league. Will send code if necessary though

Rikand wrote:
    I would like to join. Pm the code

Done

Yeah that's me. Strange, it doesn't show up as an active league

I've sent you the code anyways osh just to see if that updates things for ya :)

Reminder that the league is open for business, if anyone wants to join give me a holler via PM for the code!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Drop me the code if you would please

Advertisement