Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    Maybe....:D

Leaving it open worked in my favour last year!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok so final changes made.

Anyone wanna name their team before the first matchweek :)

Reminder as per Mick that first game is tonight so deadline is 7pm!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Also 17 teams this year!!! Fantastic stuff :D

Ok so final changes made.

Reminder as per Mick that first game is tonight so deadline is 7pm!!

Not really ive glenn Murray in mine :pac: and brighton have a new striker only bought during the week, i only wanted him for 2-3 games now im not so sure 6 mil strikers are dirtville though

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Am I in it?

I was in werewolves anonymous last season and see it on my “leagues” tab but I haven’t been asked to rejoin or do anything to confirm I’m in a league this year. I’ve made a team but does that mean I automatically get signed up?

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    Am I in it?

I was in werewolves anonymous last season and see it on my “leagues” tab but I haven’t been asked to rejoin or do anything to confirm I’m in a league this year. I’ve made a team but does that mean I automatically get signed up?

Are you Overpaid Madonnas? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Here’s mine

487611.png

• Registered Users Posts: 10,813 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I'm in this season. Originally, we're called Electric Nitwits!

Mine is:

Leno

Robertson Wan-Bissakka Walker

Mane (c) Fraser Milivojevic Gundogan

Aubameyang (V) Jimenez Haller

Bench:

Grealish, Dunk, Lascelles, Button

Pickford

Montaya_Lundstrom_Digne

Pogba_Sterling_Salah-Norwood_Richardson

Kane_murray

Button cataract rico greenwood

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Here is mine

487613.PNG

I really wanna include Luiz but I can't afford him without dropping one of my other three :(

In case people don’t know - the Liverpool V Norwich match is being shown on Sky One tonight

Necro i came across the perfect team name for you in future

Flying without ings

Flying without ings

:( That's bloody brilliant way better than Emerybody Hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

487628.jpg

Flying without ings

Haha..that my name

:( That's bloody brilliant way better than Emerybody Hurts

You can still change it

Kolido wrote: »
    Haha..that my name

Ha i just read it in a joe.ie page great chiice

Just seen Kolido has it

• Advertisement

Ha i just read it in a joe.ie page great chiice

I googled fun names yesterday as I had the same name for years and its done me no good.

I choose that over Gini in a bottle. :)

Kolido wrote: »
    I googled fun names yesterday as I had the same name for years and its done me no good.

I choose that over Gini in a bottle. :)

Ha ha i like that,

Going to find something myself 443 seems so boringnnow

Im surprised baghly and necro didnt go with suck it necro/baggly

Hey lads ye going to do a side bet? Whoever finishes higher gete to name the person team next year, or ye could go monthly for boards names :)

Im surprised baghly and necro didnt go with suck it necro/baggly

Hey lads ye going to do a side bet? Whoever finishes higher gete to name the person team next year, or ye could go monthly for boards names :)

Sounds like a good idea (Team name, my Boards name is precious)

Other option is that loser has to change their actual name by deed poll to their Boards handle :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Will probably drop out after a while as my time difference always makes me miss certain deadlines, forget to change captains etc but as of now I'm in (if someone can send me a league code). I'll also probably change this but as of right now this is my team
    qc9RChH.png

Edit: Cheers Necro

Nah we're full up BH, sorry

(Only joking :P Code sent)

We are good to drop reminders here and i dont normally spam the thread talking ****e as much as i am today so you should keep it followed.

Villa fan right?

I've changed the settings so the league code should be visible to all league members now in case others want to join and I've been struck by lightening or something

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

We are good to drop reminders here and i dont normally spam the thread talking ****e as much as i am today so you should keep it followed.

Villa fan right?

Yeah, the team kinda gives it away eh.

If I change the side before day 1 the Villa guys may be switched out considering they play Spurs but at 6m each Wesley (as our guaranteed 1 CF) and Grealish as the main creative force playing in the hole behind him are actually really good value imo.

No need to give reminders for me :D but I appreciate the thought. Does Neves get his game for Wolves?

• Advertisement

Yeah, the team kinda gives it away eh.

If I change the side before day 1 the Villa guys may be switched out considering they play Spurs but at 6m each Wesley (as our guaranteed 1 CF) and Grealish as the main creative force playing in the hole behind him are actually really good value imo.

No need to give reminders for me :D but I appreciate the thought. Does Neves get his game for Wolves?

I saw the Villa thread bumbed yesterday and thought I saw you posting there but I read a lot of football yesterday so wan't sure if I was remembering correctly

I had wesley in my team at one stage fixture put me off but I've Pogba in my team so fan bias is probably showing there.

Ya I'm pretty sure Neves is a starter alright

Advertisement