Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Some very interesting battles taking place in our league. Final run of games coming up! Best of luck everyone (except those im jockeying for postion with).

Its been a long double gw but it has a quick turn around with lock Tomoro at 7, you could definitely see a few missing this one, set you're team for the weekend at least i have just done so while I contemplate going with no Liverpool cover versus the worst team in the league

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Its been a long double gw but it has a quick turn around with lock Tomoro at 7, you could definitely see a few missing this one, set you're team for the weekend at least i have just done so while I contemplate going with no Liverpool cover versus the worst team in the league

Cant do it. Brought in Firmino to supplement Mane and Robertson. I reckon it'll be a deluge of goals tonight.

Was considering making a second change but have decided against it for now anyways.

Still have till 7 though. Decisions decisions

But there is so much Leverage to be had over everyone by not owning Liverpool players as everyone will own 2 or 3.

I think its just too much and I'll just have to take the risk.

It all makes perfect sense in my head and then I think (its huddersfield I'm ****ed :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Nailed it! Hopefully you changed your mind

I’m on for 50 minutes with Salah as C, VVD and Allison and feel like I’m losing ground on everyone

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mane as captain here. But no Firmino:(

May as well not have bothered. Robertson with 2 assists I think though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Have Alison, Robertson and Alexander-Arnold - 27 points from one match isn’t bad going.

kitten_k wrote:
    Have Alison, Robertson and Alexander-Arnold - 27 points from one match isn’t bad going.

Nope, really good! I got 38 from two players:D

That went about as badly as it could have, made my mistake on the wildcard and planning too much around the dgw players, if i brought in one Liverpool player it was only damage control still feel it was yhe right play after the original mistake.

Live and learn, congrats to everyone else in the game who owned Liverpool players it seems :)

Some great scores here

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Earlier deadline today guys

• Advertisement

Swear to God nobody wants top 4 Son sent off and Toby booked.

Fcuking Spurs being Spurs like:rage:

Necro wrote: »
    Swear to God nobody wants top 4 Son sent off and Toby booked.

Fcuking Spurs being Spurs like:rage:

And BM should have had a penalty and maybe 2 I didn't see the first one.

Also SON :mad:

Down to 9 men now :pac:
    As an Arsenal fan it's all very enjoyable:D

Bloody beautiful.

Fraser assist, and clean sheet.

Spurs lose... again. Good start to the weekend:)

Not a great one for me so far, massive gamble on Sanhez (C) so he probably wont start now.

You wont see many worse transfers then my Niasse this season, he didnt even make the squad yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Brought Son in this week for the first time. Thought he might do something in the last 2 games.

My worst tranfer of the season.

My gw score has been not bad though.

Leicester_Football_Club_bandiera_animata.gif

What a game!!!

Ya fair ****s to them not they I would ever say that in the soccer forum :D

If we do this again next year I might run a cup or 2 during the season just taking our weekly scores over a certain period of time

Ya fair ****s to them not they I would ever say that in the soccer forum :D

If we do this again next year I might run a cup or 2 during the season just taking our weekly scores over a certain period of time

Planning on keeping it as is for next season as I think this went well. Those already signed up when I reactivate the league I think get re-added and then we can offer sign ups again too if any stragglers want to join.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Planning on keeping it as is for next season as I think this went well. Those already signed up when I reactivate the league I think get re-added and then we can offer sign ups again too if any stragglers want to join.

Ya it was good craic the first time its managed to hold by attention for a whole season although I had a few dips in concentration over the year alright

Ah we defo have to do it again next season. My first time - was great fun and I done better than I expected to

Great idea

kitten_k wrote:
    Ah we defo have to do it again next season. My first time - was great fun and I done better than I expected to

You've really pulled away in the last few weeks. Fair play.

Pter wrote: »
    You've really pulled away in the last few weeks. Fair play.

Yea you were cramping my style :-p

My season will end as it started. One goal. One dream. Finish above Necro in the table.

We are level on points so it all comes down to the last day. Who will crack under pressure. Who will rub necros face in his loss and laugh at his tears.

Only time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well I can honestly say I haven't given a thought to this for the entire season. Only when Mr Molly mentions it or gets up at 8am to fix his team. But I'm fairly sure he's enjoyed being involved so he'll probably stay on next year too.

He is doing well Molly. I was wondering how much of that was down to your input :D

35 points of top 4, probably as much a chance as the gunners, no offence Necro :)

Had a blast playing this season, thanks for running it, defo on board again next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Pter wrote: »
    He is doing well Molly. I was wondering how much of that was down to your input :D

I gave excellent supportive hmm's every now and then. That's the sum total of my input.
    He spent a lot of time cursing whomever was in top spot for a long time (and may still be). I think he has conceded defeat at this stage though.

ModEdit: just removed the name there.

Advertisement