Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 4 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭goochy

Well it's less than 100k ! Very hard to value in Ireland . Silver doesnt do much for it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Me too but in red

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

I actually never thought to look at the Reg. Sesms like a rare enough car in this country that it probably is the same one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Irish reg NSX's that I'm aware of:

91 D 35693 - Red. I think this was around the Fairview area a lot in the mid- 90's.

ZV 12324 - Red - 1991 car

93 D 32100 - Silver

93 D 44832 (?) - Red

95 D 195 - Red Targa

91 L 1938 - Red

92 D 48570 - Smoke Silver

96 D 58637 - Black (possibly in the UK)

There's a few more out there, there was a yellow one a few years back, UK import, taken back there again AFAIK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Original Irish Nissan Patrol, battle scarred. Original dealer stickers in back window as a bonus. These used to be everywhere, I had a LWB one, nearest thing to driving a tank and excellent off road.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,445 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yes I remember those Nissan stickers on the rear windows, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

The 992 RS is not available yet, so presumably “just” a GT3. Still an awesome car. Anecdotally, I understand that you won’t be permitted to order one unless you have already purchased 2 to 3 cars direct from Porsche and that, as a result, you can resell one in the UK at the moment for tens of thousands more than you paid for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Stephenc66

There are often a red and a silver one a C&C Limerick. Both parked side by side at one of the meets.

There was one in Limerick from new if I recall, not sure if it is one of the C&C visitors

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭MrCostington

When I worked in Fitzwilliam St about 2000-2004 there was an NSX parked there every day. Think it was silver, so maybe the one posted here. BTW anyone follow the number27 channel on youtube, Jack just did a video on the NSX in the last day or so.

Anyway seen this a few times in the last weeks on my way to work, pictured in Fairview, Dublin. Never seen one in person before. Fiat 124 Spider

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭passatman86

Bmw

Wheres the Red Z1 pic taken ?

Beshoffs have a couple of 124 spiders for sale , I know they are based on an MX5 but I quite like the 124 . Its a pity they were a sales disaster , have a Maserati look about them at rear and at least they have a Fiat engine. If they changed the interior a bit to separate it from MX5 and loweredc prices a bit might have been a success. Find the MX5 too bland.

Z1 at bmw frank keane naas road

does he still have the strange light green original irish one ?

is that snow on the ground ?

Haven't seen the green one in ages. Its stones on the ground

surely he didnt have it resprayed ?

actually my favourite dealer from the 90s , Lambe & o connor had it for sale in the 90s . Frank must have bought it back in later years .

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mr Dillinger

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Mac 3

The Motor import Z1 90 D 23111 (i think ) is still around and is still yellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

First time I have seen one of these lads.

• Advertisement

That's nice those funeral limos can be bought cheaply in the UK secondhand . Havent seen Xj limos but mercs and volvos

• Registered Users Posts: 5,363 ✭✭✭ofcork

Real exhausts unlike the new e class in front!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭sk8board

an Apline a110 on the Naas road inbound. i assume it was that one press car that’s doing the rounds.

At the same time, i was behind this fella in the outside driving lane for miles and miles, with about 2-3ft of flat pack out the window - my passenger nearly screamed at one point when he swayed in the lane passing a lorry 😂.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Ouch…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Miscreant

^ It'll buff out......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭duffman3833

Insurance company "Car is a write off, here is a cheque for half its value"

They get car fixed and sell for full price

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭GavPJ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭opus

First time I've seen one of these BMW iX things, pretty ugly to my eyes but ymmv. Parked behind the courthouse so you can guess the profession of the owner!

Advertisement