Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 4 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

Aston Martin DBS Superleggera

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Saw this earlier. Haven’t been in London since Covid, but seeing this out of context in a random car park made me realise just how big they actually are in person.

These electric/hybrid ones have the exact same steering wheel as modern Volvos.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,737 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Interesting, she's on private motor tax, wonder is the owner planning to use it as a daily driver or private hire taxi route? Looking on the LEVC website I'd say you are looking at €70k without VAT, VRT for that one pictured.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭goochy

I mentioned recently there's a 212 D One going around . Saw it charging at spirit volvo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mailforkev

I saw it just down the road from Spirit alright. The Geely connection obv.

Speaking of, I wish they’d hurry up and get Polestar on sale.

• Advertisement

Yes but DC motor co. Around the corner have become like an independent polestar and tesla dealer

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

MR2 breakdown made worthwhile by stonking F450 Tow truck.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,415 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

2 same colour Lianas, both sans-hubcap

Different rear lights

• Registered Users Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Seem to fall into the cockroach category those Liana's. I know two people who have them and they're indestructible as well as being incredibly reliable. One of them is a total workhorse but takes it all in their stride. Uninspiring design, but a quality car nonetheless. And it has the original TG bragging rights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,415 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think they’re still selling them in China.

Liana actually stands for “Life In A New Age” it’s mad the stuff you remember…

have a soft spot for Suzuki , the 3 year warranty versus the korean options must go against them , but I would say like Honda they are very reliable ?

Think Suzuki doing a great job with dealer development , lack of dealers not a problem for them

Saw x2 current model Bentley Continental GT in Cork this afternoon , a nice 191C green one which I see regularly and a not so nice 2021 UK reg matt grey one.

AMG GT looks well seems alot of car for the money

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

That BMW is that the one someone posted of a garage(BMW dealer) that modified it. The exhaust looks familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

It's not modified, that's the (awful looking) exhaust that comes with or is an option on the M4 competition

EDIT: It's the M Performance exhaust, still looks awful IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

Yeah, M Performance part along with the rear wing and the fins on the side/rear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

From what I heard on the day this M4 is most spec'ed M4 in Ireland (but notnsure if it's true).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭sk8board

Lovely to see a new gt3 rs on Irish plates.

about €275-€300k list with a few options? I see on Porsche Ireland it’s €252k base.

• Advertisement

Other than on a race track is there any point in them on Irish roads ? Sorry I just not big into how cars drive so it wouldnt be my cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Greg81

London tonight

and bonus

They are a lot of money and there is faster cars in a straight line for less. They are a track car at heart and we are even low on race tracks too in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Buzwaldo

Restoration project anyone? Spotted this while walking the dogs in a local wood today.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

i assume thats the 93 D NSX thats been in Ireland since the mid 90s ? Lambe & o connor brought one in and Des Cullens had the same one for sale in later years . Amazing how seeing something like that in Ireland was a big deal but now thankfully theres a reasonable amount of tasty cars in Dublin at least.

I'd be afraid to leave a car like that parked on the street. I'd drive it around places(like cruise around) but if I was planning on parking it up and doing something I'd bring another car. I'm sure the owner has another car if he owns that. Mad car to daily if he does not have another car.

its an NSX not a Bugatti ?

• Advertisement

Advertisement