Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW19 Captain

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

Do I triple captain Salah? I am actually considering it..

Come on, jump onto the bus. We may all enjoy it or be in agony together.

I personally think he is going to explode!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

shmeee wrote: »
    Come on, jump onto the bus. We may all enjoy it or be in agony together.

I personally think he is going to explode!

Can you name few reasons for explosion plizz? :o

PS I ll go first - Bailly is a penalty waiting to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

If no Salah then I would go Vardy.

Thing about Salah and Vardy is that they are both rested, they are both vital to their teams, both on penalties and fixtures while not great arent exactly horrific. Vardy should easily have 1 + attacking return in each of his games

Vardy is extremely unlikely to get 180 mins though, Rodgers only two weeks ago was saying how he carrying a long term injury and his game time needs to be manage very carefully.

There are so many options this week that its very hard to say which is for definite the clear and obvious choice, like always the FPL gods will decide!

I've stuck with Cancelo as a differential, hadn't the guts to go Antonio/Soucek

Pogue eile wrote: »
    Vardy is extremely unlikely to get 180 mins though, Rodgers only two weeks ago was saying how he carrying a long term injury and his game time needs to be manage very carefully.

There are so many options this week that its very hard to say which is for definite the clear and obvious choice, like always the FPL gods will decide!

I've stuck with Cancelo as a differential, hadn't the guts to go Antonio/Soucek

If they are beating Saints 3 - 0 or Chelsea 3- 0 then yes.

Otherwise I see Vardy playing 180. Its not like Iheanacho gonna come in to miss sitters in an even game

Can you name few reasons for explosion plizz? :o

PS I ll go first - Bailly is a penalty waiting to happen

Main reason is, I'd be very confident of Salah playing 180 mins and 2 games at home. I don't we will get that near the end of the season with risk of rotation.

If you're looking for stats etc, I can't provide that.

But I will provide a shoulder to cry on when it goes belly up on us.

• Advertisement

Main reason is, I'd be very confident of Salah playing 180 mins and 2 games at home. I don't we will get that near the end of the season with risk of rotation.

If you're looking for stats etc, I can't provide that.

But I will provide a shoulder to cry on when it goes belly up on us.

Fk it - cant believe I have been convinced so easily to use my triple captain chip. I suppose during the times we live in a shoulder to cry on is a luxury one does not turn away easily :pac:

Come on MO

PS I do like your reasoning. Most of the time the biggest pain comes not because they blank, but because they dont bloody play cus its llike 2 games in 3 days or whatever - cry babies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

If they are beating Saints 3 - 0 or Chelsea 3- 0 then yes.

Otherwise I see Vardy playing 180. Its not like Iheanacho gonna come in to miss sitters in an even game

Its back to back games 3 days apart for an injured 34 year old, you are a braver man than me, Brendan Rodgers himself said only 3 weeks ago ''"I'm not prepared to take a level of risk that means his going to miss six weeks to two months out with an injury, so we'll look at it and we'll make changes - the numbers we'll have to wait and see''

I know that Rodgers is a johnny bullshi*er but I would be amazed if he plays 2 full games.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Vardy consistent all season usually gets at least an assist every game but is he fully fit?

Salah hasn't been in form and is playing in what could be a very tight game against United which has 0 0 all over it. The guy can explode though there's always the potential there especially when he's needed.

KDB hasn't lived up to previous seasons yet as he has no CF to play along side. He's a big score waiting to happen but how long have we been waiting?

To be totally honest as much as I want to chance Vardy might have to play it safe go KDB. Most people who have him will captain him and he has the better fixtures.

Maybe just having Vardy atm could be enough?

Fk it - cant believe I have been convinced so easily to use my triple captain chip. I suppose during the times we live in a shoulder to cry on is a luxury one does not turn away easily :pac:

Come on MO

PS I do like your reasoning. Most of the time the biggest pain comes not because they blank, but because they dont bloody play cus its llike 2 games in 3 days or whatever - cry babies

Liverpool have over 4 days between games. Like any week where's the CL midweek but even a bit better. Sunday and Thursday.

Wouldn't even be worried about the Cup game the following weekend even if it's united they are playing, if Klopp wants to rest lads, he will then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

TC KDB but I’m not entirely convinced he’ll play 180mins. Fingers crossed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭COH

sheroman01 wrote: »
    TC KDB but I’m not entirely convinced he’ll play 180mins. Fingers crossed

Have the TC on him too... Ill be devastated if he doesnt gey me 75 points all the same

Liverpool have over 4 days between games. Like any week where's the CL midweek but even a bit better. Sunday and Thursday.

Wouldn't even be worried about the Cup game the following weekend even if it's united they are playing, if Klopp wants to rest lads, he will then.

OMG I really TC Salah just now.

11 AM was pretty sharp today. Game is updating

best of luck every1 and Shmeee I hope I wont be looking for ur shlder :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Sterking for me

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Stuck with Salah. The larger the amount of minutes available, the more inclined I become to favour him ahead of anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Last night I was fairly set on not playing TC. But thinking that if I don't use it now, I'll more than likely want to be playing BB for the next double; so unless there's another double, I could be playing TC in a single GW. Not majorly against that, think it's even a good option to have for the GW if you need a last throw of the dice to get up the ranks. Anyone have any thoughts about using TC in single vs DGW? Has anyone still got TC and BB and playing none in this DGW?

The postponed games aren't all going to fit neatly into one week. There will be opportunities.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭crushproof

Took a gamble on Foden captain. Really need to catch up on rivals so he better get minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Forgot to use my TC chip. Is there likely to be another DGW for the rest of the season?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Forgot to use my TC chip. Is there likely to be another DGW for the rest of the season?
    Many

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Think the next double is GW26 unless something happens before then

FourFourFM wrote: »

You might even get a Triple GW use it yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

You might even get a Triple GW use it yet!

Is it only villa could have this or could City have a triple too?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Is it only villa could have this or could City have a triple too?

Would be harder for teams involved in europe to have a 3x.

Whereas teams not involved in europe could, theoretically play friday, monday, friday while City et al play tue/wed/thur.

I'm not saying City won't have a treble, just less likely.

Advertisement