Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pearl Jam European Tour 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Nice one, thanks, gonna see if I can get in on the artist pre-sale tomorrow but failing that I have the past purchasers pre-sale on Thursday.

Just bear in mind that the Artist Presale Ten Club tickets are not early entry. (15 minutes earlier)
    Wont make a difference to most people as the gates open at 1pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Just bear in mind that the Artist Presale Ten Club tickets are not early entry. (15 minutes earlier)
    Wont make a difference to most people as the gates open at 1pm.

Yeah I'm not really fussed about early entry to be honest, once there's pit access I'm happy out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭lukin

Got mine for Saturday, no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Got two day 10 club tickets no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Yeah I'm not really fussed about early entry to be honest, once there's pit access I'm happy out!

Which option is the one with pit access?

Can you upgrade from Gen admission ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement

greenspurs wrote: »
    Which option is the one with pit access?

Can you upgrade from Gen admission ?

Pit pass option is "10 club", I'm not sure if you can upgrade. You may have to email them and ask.

I wonder if the 2 day ticket is 2 separate daily tickets .

I wonder if the 2 day ticket is 2 separate daily tickets .

Yea it seems to be, my email said I bought 4 tickets, that would be 2 tickets for each day.

Do you have to be a Ten Club member to post on the Pearl Jam forums ?
    My account was deleted for some reason and I recreated it but I cant seem to post .

Edit:
    It seems you have to be a paid up member to post
    From FAQ
    You do not have to be a Ten Club Member to read the forum.
    However, you must be an active paid Ten Club Member to post on the forum.

Two day Ten club tickets in the bag, weirdly they were cheaper than 2 day GA tickets and it seems GA and TC 1 day were the same price at £80. Happy with that anyway, lets just hope it happens now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Two day Ten club tickets in the bag, weirdly they were cheaper than 2 day GA tickets and it seems GA and TC 1 day were the same price at £80. Happy with that anyway, lets just hope it happens now!

Might be a stupid question -

Do you have to be a 10c member to buy those ?
    Are they the pit ones ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

greenspurs wrote: »
    Might be a stupid question -

Do you have to be a 10c member to buy those ?
    Are they the pit ones ?

You don't have to be a member and yes they are pit tickets

I'd say we are looking at a second cancellation of this gig. Now that Glastonbury has bit the dust I think it is inevitable this will also be put back to 2022.
    The UK government has said everyone has to get their first COVID vaccine by September and these gigs are on July 9th and 10th so no chance they will go ahead I'd say.

Glastonbury is 250k people, they sold the Hyde Park gigs at reduced capacity, they have sold less than 80k tickets across both days .

The Imola gig has already been postponed to 2022 it seems.

It will probably be Sept or Oct before we have gigs back though.

https://www.pearljamonline.it/en/will-pearl-jam-postpone-their-euro-tour-2021/

Glastonbury is 250k people, they sold the Hyde Park gigs at reduced capacity, they have sold less than 80k tickets across both days .

The Imola gig has already been postponed to 2022 it seems.

It will probably be Sept or Oct before we have gigs back though.

https://www.pearljamonline.it/en/will-pearl-jam-postpone-their-euro-tour-2021/

I didn't know the Imola gig had been cancelled, I don't see how PJ can go ahead with the Hyde Park one (or any of the European ones) now that that has been pulled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Better go see will the Imola hotel give me another credit note!

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Better go see will the Imola hotel give me another credit note!
    Just out of interest will you get your flights refunded (and did you for the 2020 gig that was cancelled too)?

Luckily, I hadn't actually booked any for the 2021 gig.
    I took a refund for the 2020 flights.

I was a bit eager when booking the hotel back in Dec 2019 and forgot to make sure it was free cancellation on booking.com so had to pay in full up front. They were nice enough to give me a voucher when the first gig was cancelled. So I rebooked when the rescheduled gig was released. Hopefully, they'll just do the same again!

So, we try again in 2022? :o

Was supposed to do a couple of PJ tribute gigs in Cork and Belfast this weekend, but obviously there'll be nothing like that happening for a fair while yet.

It's been a very trying time. At least we know there will be a PJ tour at the end of all of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ts_editor

Was supposed to do a couple of PJ tribute gigs in Cork and Belfast this weekend, but obviously there'll be nothing like that happening for a fair while yet.
    Been to the last four - miss those November nights in The Empire.
    I'm still in the TenClub, but the 'Jem' gigs were probably the only time I'd listen to PJ all year. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭flasher0030

It's been a very trying time. At least we know there will be a PJ tour at the end of all of this.

Are ye Pearl Jem now, or Light Years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I'll definitely be back to see you guys in Belfast next time around. I didn't make it to a few shows before the last one for one reason or another and then had to listen to rave reviews from my mates. I went to the last one and was blown away. Absolutely class night.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Light Years.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Penfailed wrote: »
    Light Years.

Not Pearl Jamm then. :D

They're called Legal Jam now.

ts_editor wrote: »
    Been to the last four - miss those November nights in The Empire.
    I'm still in the TenClub, but the 'Jem' gigs were probably the only time I'd listen to PJ all year. :pac:

Fair play, I think we've only done the 4 in the Empire so far! Unreal venue and crowd.

Yeah although they'd be still one of my favourite bands, I don't listen to PJ nearly as much as I did in the earlier years of discovering them. I really liked Gigaton though, might give that a spin tonight.

We are Light Years now, Pearl Jem didn't make it out of 2020.

To infinity and beyond.
    I'll definitely be back to see you guys in Belfast next time around. I didn't make it to a few shows before the last one for one reason or another and then had to listen to rave reviews from my mates. I went to the last one and was blown away. Absolutely class night.

Was great to meet you. Our mutual friend had a tougher 2020 than a lot of others, good to see him on the road to recovery now. Hopefully we'll all be back in the Empire again not before long.

Thankfully no :pac:

Was great to meet you. Our mutual friend had a tougher 2020 than a lot of others, good to see him on the road to recovery now. Hopefully we'll all be back in the Empire again not before long.

For sure! I really miss gigs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

For sure! I really miss gigs :(

Oh man yeah. ANY gig

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭exilec

Ryanair after cancelling my Amsterdam and Prague flights and Aer Lingus after moving my Berlin and Paris fights by 5 hours . Bit of a pain but at least i can move all 4 for free now , and if gigs are cancelled i can get Vouchers or refunds for all 4

• Advertisement

Good position to be in

Advertisement