Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pearl Jam European Tour 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,108 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

There is a big gap from July 6th to the 14th when Hyde Park is on so they might still play it .

Oh class, I didnt look too closely at exact dates. A big gap hopefully could include Ireland as that would just be handier.

Very tempted for Prague though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭lukin

There is a big gap from July 6th to the 14th when Hyde Park is on so they might still play it .

Dream on

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

lukin wrote: »
    Dream on

They arent going to avoid the UK on a tour.
    Theres 1-2 gigs going in that gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,217 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

2 gigs in Amsterdam at the 17,000 capacity Ziggo dome. ?

Support alternate from The Pixies , Idles or White Reaper?

Price :

Prices (incl. Service costs)
    Pitches: € 95.20
    Seats - 1st rank: € 95.20
    Seats - 2nd rank: € 89.60
    Wheelchair or companion places: € 89.60

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 21,108 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

greenspurs wrote: »
    2 gigs in Amsterdam at the 17,000 capacity Ziggo dome. ?

Support alternate from The Pixies , Idles or White Reaper?

Price :

Prices (incl. Service costs)
    Pitches: € 95.20
    Seats - 1st rank: € 95.20
    Seats - 2nd rank: € 89.60
    Wheelchair or companion places: € 89.60

Yeah was set as the last 2 gigs if had happened this year, a given theyll play there. Support to be announced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,758 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

We got no support on the 2018 tour

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

The Berlin date is now the same night as the rescheduled Faith No More gig, balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Hyde Park got rescheduled
    Pearl Jam will headline two consecutive shows at BST Hyde Park 2021 on Friday, July 9th and Saturday, July 10th. Special guests include Pixies on Friday, and IDLES on Saturday, plus many more to be announced.

Fans who bought tickets to Pearl Jam’s cancelled sold out BST Hyde Park show in 2020 are guaranteed tickets if they repurchase theirs, and will gain priority access to experience both shows with a Two-Day ticket option.

There are two separate presale opportunities for Ten Club Members and Pearl Jam fans. Please read below for more details.

Ten Club is not selling these tickets, we are simply sharing the chance to purchase presale tickets before the public sale. For ticketing questions please contact the festival.

I just got the email now too. Glad to be proven wrong.

Jesus seems crazy but at least its something positive

A similar line up here would rule

• Advertisement

Dream on

Ahem ahem :p

2 nights seems bizarre in this climate.

Ahem ahem :p

2 nights seems bizarre in this climate.

Yeah there is no guarantee we won't still be in lockdown come next July.

Anyone mention Slane yet ????????

:P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DarMul17

Very tempted to go for a second night. But, I'm not sure I can invest in this only for it not to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

2 nights on the bounce of Pearl Jam? Yes please!!

The optimist in me will be getting tickets in morning,had previously booked so will get priority tomorrow which is good. As for whether the gigs will actually go ahead....who knows????

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Deenie78

Yeah I say go for it - if gigs are back in action next year, we deserve 2 nights!! I've gone so far to have booked an Airbnb (fully refundable of course!!!)

I'd take a blu ray release of the seattle show

I am in the Ten club but I didn't get a link and password for the pre-sale tomorrow. I did get a link from the concert promoters AXA (nothing to do with the Ten Club) with a link to an exclusive pre-sale for those who bought tickets for the cancelled Hyde park gig (which I did). That pre-sale is on Thursday but the general sale is on Wednesday. I will try the general sale and if I don't get them on that day I will try on the Thursday.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Might go for tickets for the Idles day since I've a TM voucher i want to use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

I am in the Ten club but I didn't get a link and password for the pre-sale tomorrow. I did get a link from the concert promoters AXA (nothing to do with the Ten Club) with a link to an exclusive pre-sale for those who bought tickets for the cancelled Hyde park gig (which I did). That pre-sale is on Thursday but the general sale is on Wednesday. I will try the general sale and if I don't get them on that day I will try on the Thursday.

I got neither a Ten Club link, or a pre-sale link for having tickets in 2020.

I am a Ten Club member, and I also had AXS tickets for 2020.

• Advertisement

If you previously had tickets for this year the presale is today - I just got my 2021 tickets.

There's a link and then the password is the email address you previously used to book your tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Deenie78 wrote: »
    If you previously had tickets for this year the presale is today - I just got my 2021 tickets.

There's a link and then the password is the email address you previously used to book your tickets.

Could you forward me the link? I purchased tickets last year.

Could you forward me the link? I purchased tickets last year.

I sent you a DM

Thanks Deenie.

"pre sale" on Thursday 8th 10am .

greenspurs wrote: »
    Thanks Deenie.

"pre sale" on Thursday 8th 10am .

There is an artist presale tomorrow at 10
    https://www.bst-hydepark.com/tickets/pearl-jam-artist-presale/

No priority access to the pit though.

There wont be any issues getting tickets for this, 2 nights is complete overkill ,120k tickets.

The 2 night Ten Club pit ticket looks excellent value at £132 though but I dont think I'd be able to stand 2 nights in a row.
    I already have tickets for Amsterdam, will stand first night and sit the second ,got great seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Got my tickets, hopefully it actually happens!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

The 2 night Ten Club pit ticket looks excellent value at £132 though but I dont think I'd be able to stand 2 nights in a row.
    I already have tickets for Amsterdam, will stand first night and sit the second ,got great seats.

Do you have to be Ten Club member to get those? I remember last year we bought silly expensive tickets that were the guts of €200 to get the pit and then later that day the Ten club tickets became available for everyone.

Won't be in such a rush this time knowing that plus with 2 days we'll get some sort of ticket without issue but £132 for 2 day pit tix is a bargain imo and would love to get them this year.

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Do you have to be Ten Club member to get those? I remember last year we bought silly expensive tickets that were the guts of €200 to get the pit and then later that day the Ten club tickets became available for everyone.

Won't be in such a rush this time knowing that plus with 2 days we'll get some sort of ticket without issue but £132 for 2 day pit tix is a bargain imo and would love to get them this year.

No, you don't need to be a Ten club member to buy them, anyone can buy them.
    Yes £132 for 2 days is excellent value.
    Ticketmaster have a presale on Friday morning, although not sure if they will get Ten Club/Pit tickets in their allocation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

No, you don't need to be a Ten club member to buy them, anyone can buy them.
    Yes £132 for 2 days is excellent value.
    Ticketmaster have a presale on Friday morning, although not sure if they will get Ten Club/Pit tickets in their allocation.

Nice one, thanks, gonna see if I can get in on the artist pre-sale tomorrow but failing that I have the past purchasers pre-sale on Thursday.

• Advertisement

Overdrive have a gig announcement on Friday

Outside chance of PJ but doubt it

Advertisement