Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropkick Murphys

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Skinfull wrote: »
    Oh wait didn't mean to imply the Murphys were there, but the DJ hit us with SLF, Bad Religion, Rancid, Flogging Molly, Rage and so on and so on. Great set though the place was filled with DKM fans and post gig goers so its not surprising. EPIC Pints of miller too :D

Thank fcuk for that, ya had me worrying for a moment, thought i'd missed something epic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Jasus. Im the chap who stroked the set list from the stage AND im the DJ in the foggy. Glad you enjoyed yourselves. Every Thursday in the Foggy its the same story.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

bombidol wrote: »
    Jasus. Im the chap who stroked the set list from the stage AND im the DJ in the foggy. Glad you enjoyed yourselves. Every Thursday in the Foggy its the same story.

Any chance you could post it up here or PM it to me? Would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kazan666

Anyone know what dropkicks INTRO theme was for the cork gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

Its the foggy dew by the Chieftains and Sinead O'Connor. Great intro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

If it was when the lights went dark it's The Foggy Dew. They also play Alternative Ulster by SLF, Power in a Union by Billy Bragg (and I think one other song) before each show.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Why_So_Serious?

Has anyone ever got a set list for the concert in dublin???? i cant find one on set list fm......anyone know wat it was??? or were i can find it

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

Has anyone ever got a set list for the concert in dublin???? i cant find one on set list fm......anyone know wat it was??? or were i can find it

The only rariteis I can recall are Spicy Mc Haggis, As One, Fortunes of War, Devil's Brigade and Vengeance (!!!!!)

Everything else played was fairly common.

But having those 4 in one setlist is prwetty special!

f2f's set was:

A-ok
    I Won't Lie Down
    What's in a name
    Disconnected
    Bill of Goods
    Ordinary
    Blind
    Complicated
    You've Done nothing
    Pastel
    Walk the Walk
    I'm Trying
    It's not Over

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I've heard that punk bands supporting them have started getting boo'd by the "main stream" crowd they are now attracting.

Advertisement