Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

I'm looking to buy some Fidget Spinner toys for my boys. They are like a little flat spinner that you put on your fingers and do tricks. Seem to be sold out everywhere but if you spot any for sale around the city I'd love a heads up! Thanks in advance

It's Magic in Eyre Square SC have/had them.

Think that's who Buddy74 prob meant :o

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Rambler11

I'm looking to buy some Fidget Spinner toys for my boys. They are like a little flat spinner that you put on your fingers and do tricks. Seem to be sold out everywhere but if you spot any for sale around the city I'd love a heads up! Thanks in advance

They had them at the aquarium shop in Salthill last weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

I'm looking for a couple of nice, firm melons, anyone know a good place to find?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Rambler11 wrote: »
    They had them at the aquarium shop in Salthill last weekend.

Fidget spinners finally located- all outlets mentioned above have sold out but a market stall opposite Supermacs in Eyre Square had some unbranded ones this morning. Happy spinning!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Anyone know where if at all, I can find some half zip midweight fleece tops?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Bredabe wrote: »
    Maybe Portwest or Great Outdoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Bredabe wrote: »

I got two Craighopper ones in the Great Outdoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Anyone know of a vet open in the city or westward direction that is open today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Anyone know of a vet open in the city or westward direction that is open today?

All the vets in Galway are closed on Sunday apart from emergency calls. If you need a vet before Monday morning Ark Vets in St Mary's Road and Knocknacarra co-ordinate the on call service; their on call vet will see you if you have an emergency, or give you advice over the phone. arkvetsgalway.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

All the vets in Galway are closed on Sunday apart from emergency calls. If you need a vet before Monday morning Ark Vets in St Mary's Road and Knocknacarra co-ordinate the on call service; their on call vet will see you if you have an emergency, or give you advice over the phone. arkvetsgalway.com

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

I was looking for a good burger yesterday ala Bunsen in Dublin, theres a gap in the market for quality burger joints in Galway. I know they opened in Cork recently so hopefully a Galway branch is on the cards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

kefir32 wrote: »
    I was looking for a good burger yesterday ala Bunsen in Dublin, theres a gap in the market for quality burger joints in Galway. I know they opened in Cork recently so hopefully a Galway branch is on the cards

Check out Scotty's

http://scottyssteakhouse.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,797 ✭✭✭b.gud

Looking for some food containers that are BPA free, reuseable and microwave/freezer safe, like these, in a B&M store around the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

Hi all!

I am looking for magnetic strips/ magnetic labels that I can write my name on. Only need the one but ill buy a pack if I have too. Not a clue where to start :p

Thanks in advance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

brembo26 wrote: »
    Hi all!

I am looking for magnetic strips/ magnetic labels that I can write my name on. Only need the one but ill buy a pack if I have too. Not a clue where to start :p

Maybe a magnetic drivers L plate might suit you with a paper sticker on top, depending on how big you want it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Mr Price do magnetic tape, about a fiver a roll. I think it's black though, so you'd have to stick a label onto it or use a white pen.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭smurfette2212

I'm looking for a family solicitor, who isn't extortionate, price-wise.

I've Google, of course, but recommendations are always helpful!

maudgonner wrote: »
    Mr Price do magnetic tape, about a fiver a roll. I think it's black though, so you'd have to stick a label onto it or use a white pen.

No luck in Mr.Price today unfortunately :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Hi all!

Saw black magnetic tape in Dealz today in the craft section. It was in Letterkenny tho. Yes, I know that's not in Galway but they always seem to have the exact same stuff in Dealz in GSC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

No luck in Mr.Price today unfortunately :o

Was in Mr Price Westside today. Plenty of Magnetic Tape there. It's with the sellotape at the very top of the display. 3m x 19mm for €5.99
    Comes in a dispenser.

• Advertisement

Was in Mr Price Westside today. Plenty of Magnetic Tape there. It's with the sellotape at the very top of the display. 3m x 19mm for €5.99
    Comes in a dispenser.

I was in the one in terryland. Ill try the westside one tomorrow, Thanks :)

FanadMan wrote: »
    Saw black magnetic tape in Dealz today in the craft section. It was in Letterkenny tho. Yes, I know that's not in Galway but they always seem to have the exact same stuff in Dealz in GSC.

Cheers! I understand its in mr.price too so ill try whichever ill be closer to tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭weshtawake

The neck has snapped on my guitar - broken in 2. Is there anywhere in Galway which repairs them??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭thesandeman

weshtawake wrote: »
    The neck has snapped on my guitar - broken in 2. Is there anywhere in Galway which repairs them??

Kieran Maloney. Old Malte Arcade beside the Kings Head.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Magic ]=)

I was in the one in terryland. Ill try the westside one tomorrow, Thanks :)

I was in Mr.Price in Terryland on Friday and magnetic tape was in tools section. Saw it as I was looking for double sided tape :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭thesandeman

"Magic wrote:
    =);103511102"]I was in Mr.Price in Terryland on Friday and magnetic tape was in tools section. Saw it as I was looking for double sided tape :P

MODS: Can we make this discussion a sticky?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MUFC20TIMES

Is anyone here/know anyone who sells real or fake stone island in Galway city ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,238 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Does anyone know where you can view/buy a superser?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is anyone here/know anyone who sells real or fake stone island in Galway city ?
    Check in Brown Thomas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

pjohnson wrote: »
    Does anyone know where you can view/buy a superser?
    http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/q_superser/county-Galway/
    Possibly http://www.mcdonoghdirect.ie/

Advertisement