Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two truths and a lie

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

NSR.

I just woke from a nightmare that unfolded like a David Lynch film and now I feel weird.
    I feel a bit weird most of the time.
    Once I broke my toe and now it's crooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

I just woke from a nightmare that unfolded like a David Lynch film and now I feel weird.
    I feel a bit weird most of the time.
    Once I broke my toe and now it's crooked.

A

A

You be wrong :)

There was me thinking it sounded too far fetched to be true... or false as it appears.

Now, of B or C, B fits the narrative of A too well, and C sounds far too plausible, so I would have to say C is the lie.

• Advertisement

There was me thinking it sounded too far fetched to be true... or false as it appears.

Now, of B or C, B fits the narrative of A too well, and C sounds far too plausible, so I would have to say C is the lie.

I wish it was false. I was wrecked so thought I would have a little sleep and woke up with a racing heart.

Oddly enough I don't feel weird most of the time :) I fell over about 15 years ago and busted my big toe. It's now a bit crooked.

B is the lie :)

Either everyone is very good at lying, or I am a very bad detective! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I'm very good at lying
    I'm good at spotting lies
    I'm good at werewolf

Tigger wrote: »
    I'm very good at lying
    I'm good at spotting lies
    I'm good at werewolf

Hmm I'm not sure. I think you're very good at playing werewolf but you might not think so. I'd also say you're pretty good at spotting lies, seeing through the bullshít so to speak. You're probably handy at the old fibs too.

I'll go with A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Hmm I'm not sure. I think you're very good at playing werewolf but you might not think so. I'd also say you're pretty good at spotting lies, seeing through the bullshít so to speak. You're probably handy at the old fibs too.

I'll go with A.

no i think c i keep getting myself killed

• Advertisement

This is a lie
    No, this is a lie
    This is a also a lie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

This is a lie
    No, this is a lie
    This is a also a lie

you speak the truth

Advertisement