Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Merry Christmas MT Cranium

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Happy Christmas M.T. to you and your family.

Many thanks for your considerable and much appreciated efforts and tireless forecasting throught the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Happy Christmas Mr. Cranium :-)

I only come in here to read when there is mad weather, snow, gusts, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, apocalypse, tsunami, rain, clouds, thunder, sunshine, lightening, avalanches, hail, sleet, frost, frogs, ice.

So yeah, thanks for your forecasts :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭Darwin

Very happy Christmas MT, reading your forecasts is a daily ritual for me and I really appreciate the effort it takes on your part. P.S. would be grateful if you could shut down the Atlantic storm machine for a little while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭dasa29

Merry Christmas MT Cranium, many thanks for your hard work over the last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭nilhg

Happy Christmas MT

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Miss Stormyseas

Merry Christmas MT, look forward to many more of your forecasts in 2014

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Santander

Merry Christmas MT. Another person who starts their day by reading your forecast, and who quotes you endlessly :-)
    Hope you and your family have a lovely holiday season.
    Thank you for the hard work and amazing commitment you show to the boards weather forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,587 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Greatly appreciated, and let me return the sentiment, Merry Christmas to all weather forum readers, posters, lurkers, major contributors and moderators. Did I miss anybody?

I raise a glass to you all (one for everyone, have to stay quite sober looking at the charts), to this wonderful forum and to your wonderful country. If ever a foreigner came to appreciate Ireland, it was me, from my early days reading Irish literature and history, to the present time celebrating the fact that I have come to know so many Irish people.

"If God in heaven is pleased with one country, it would be Ireland." -- Peter O'Donnell, just now. Hey this plonk is working.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭ZX7R

Happy christmas M.T may the weather gods be kind to you and all of yours

• Advertisement

Just want to add my name to the long list of grateful posters. I read MT's update nearly every day - most days I forget to click the "thanks" icon. So here's a BIG THANK YOU and a happy 2014 to you MT:).

Advertisement