17-01-2020, 08:22   #1

Statement of Liability 2019

Hi, anyone here receive a 2019 Statement of Liability yet after filling out an Income Tax Return aka a Form 12?

I thought it would be available by now.
Advertisement
17-01-2020, 09:51   #2
Stratvs

Revenue indicated that there would not be any until towards end of January. The reason maainly being that there may be employer amendments to 2019 up to the middle of January and issuing SOL before then could mean further amendments if additional information was lodged by the employers.
17-01-2020, 10:07   #3
MissGriff

Op, did you not get an e mail from them after you submitted you tax return?
I submitted mine on the 9th, got an e mail on the 10th saying like the poster above about waiting for employer info....and Cert of Liability would be ready to download on the 17th.

I haven't checked it yet though.
17-01-2020, 10:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissGriff View Post
Op, did you not get an e mail from them after you submitted you tax return?
I submitted mine on the 9th, got an e mail on the 10th saying like the poster above about waiting for employer info....and Cert of Liability would be ready to download on the 17th.

I haven't checked it yet though.
I got that email alright about the 17th so was expecting an email notification this morning, checked online and couldn't see anything either.
17-01-2020, 10:30   #5
The Diddakoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Clever Headphone View Post
I got that email alright about the 17th so was expecting an email notification this morning, checked online and couldn't see anything either.
Final verification checks are taking place, and Preliminary End of Year Statements are expected to be available from Monday.

Last edited by The Diddakoi; 17-01-2020 at 10:35.
Advertisement
17-01-2020, 10:31   #6

Also got an email confirmation that it would be available on the 17th but not showing up yet.

Interestingly it has been listed as "Available" for a couple of weeks but if I click on it I get "We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly.".
(4) thanks from:
17-01-2020, 10:46   #7
MissGriff

I'd say we'll just have to hold out for it. It's the new paye modernization probably and the first new tax year with it.Plus everyone applying for there refunds etc.
It's most likely delaying things.
20-01-2020, 16:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Diddakoi View Post
From PAYE helpline:

Final verification checks are taking place, and Preliminary End of Year Statements are expected to be available from Monday 20th January
Still not available...
(2) thanks from:
20-01-2020, 16:37   #9
Dwarf.Shortage

I rang Revenue about this today and was told "The first ones will be issuing from lunchtime today"

Unsure of whether they run in batches or what the story is.
Advertisement
20-01-2020, 16:41   #10
dublinstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarf.Shortage View Post
I rang Revenue about this today and was told "The first ones will be issuing from lunchtime today"

Unsure of whether they run in batches or what the story is.
I was told the same this morning. I was told that "you should have it available by lunchtime today, if not it will definitely be there by close of business!"
20-01-2020, 16:43   #11
Dwarf.Shortage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinstuff View Post
I was told the same this morning. I was told that "you should have it available by lunchtime today, if not it will definitely be there by close of business!"
Should have the money by EFT at some point this week so, DGAF about the SOL I know what they owe me but it's a trigger for the payment I'm after.
20-01-2020, 16:56   #12
dublinstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarf.Shortage View Post
Should have the money by EFT at some point this week so, DGAF about the SOL I know what they owe me but it's a trigger for the payment I'm after.
As far as I am aware, the trigger happens once they make SOL accessible online. Seems like technical issues with the new system.
20-01-2020, 17:51   #13
Desertmoon1

This is ridiculous. It may be earlier than other years but its not quicker. Last year I input my details on a Monday and it was in my account on the Thursday . I put in my medical expenses on 2 January and they keep pushing out the date. 😡😡😡
21-01-2020, 07:09   #14
Sono

This delay is a complete farce at this stage, I had my refund by the 11th last year.
(4) thanks from:
21-01-2020, 07:18   #15
Soulsun

Processing request
We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly.

Above is the message I receive when I request to view the status.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion