Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you ever go for massages?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

Lillyfae wrote: »
    Seeing as most of you seem to be unable to separate nudity from eroticism I will politely decline.

Don't worry, I actually practice in this area (MSK not massage).

I like to stay informed on all aspects of it is all.

Pregnancy massage is something I think could be beneficial/useful to others, and a potentially solid customer base.

No pressure - but if you could talk around the topic, as to what you found so useful from it - I'm all ears.

When i first started going they used to ask me if i wanted a happy ending.. Now they ask me if I even want the massage...

Oh yeah?

And where might this be?

Oh yeah?

And where might this be?

Alright, Sergeant ... move along now :P

Alright, Sergeant ... move along now :P

lol - you really think cops are concerned with massage parlors?

They're low profile, people go in stressed, come out chilled.

From a state police point of view that's like - win win.
    An individual is less likely to go on a homicidal rampage after a shiatsu - don't you know?

Not to mention - you think those dudes don't appreciate the occasional "rub down" themselves?
    Cause hey - we are man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Anyone ever experienced Turkish baths?

I'm reluctant to share my story of this until someone else does. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Anyone ever experienced Turkish baths?

I'm reluctant to share my story of this until someone else does. :D:D
    My mom and i went together once.

She is really into that stuff.

We went once in Turkey and once in Portugal. They have them in different places in Europe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Only for the happy ending

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Went to a sports massage therapist who proceeded to beat the living sh1te out of me to alleviate leg pain. He pulled, turned, pummeled, clicked and kneaded me, then stuck on a vacuum cleaner device which covered me in lovebites.

Second appointment a week later, same again but didn't seem as painful. It actually works! My leg pain improved massively. I still do the stretching exercises he recommend to me.

I actually thought it was going to be a nice relaxing evening where I would probably fall asleep on the bench!

Boy was I wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭knockers84

So do you get onto the table in your jocks, with a towel over your arse or fully naked? I take it they massage your arse as well?

I’d be afraid she,d finish the massage and the one eyed snake would be pointing towards the ceiling

• Advertisement

knockers84 wrote: »
    So do you get onto the table in your jocks, with a towel over your arse or fully naked? I take it they massage your arse as well?

I’d be afraid she,d finish the massage and the one eyed snake would be pointing towards the ceiling

Depends.

Very first time I went for a massage, 30 minutes, they told me it was shoulders and back, so I left my jeans on - belt buckled.

lol - what did I know.

Masseuse kept trying to pull my jeans down and I was thinking, "what exactly is going on here?".

Since then I typically leave my shorts on, out of courtesy to the masseuse.

PS - every masseuse knows every dude on their table gets horny.
    That's part of the job description.
    Rubbing oil on someones body is sexual, plain and simply (certainly when it's a woman to a man at least).

I've had men give me massages - they were great, probably better than most women to be honest.
    And it wasn't sexual at all.

So, man and woman - sexual; getting a rod is no shame, pretty much expected.
    Man with man - not sexual. I could see how getting a rod may be embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Not any more but I used to get Swedish massages there in the hotel spa I worked. Loved them, great for boosting the circulation as well as relaxation. My neck and shoulders could do with one now actually...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

knockers84 wrote: »

Had one years ago that was an all over massage (non sexual) but I was naked and had the same fear as you but she switched off the lights and placed a cold, damp cloth over my works which really did the trick :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Cyclepath wrote: »
    I

Thai Massage outfits that provide a pretty good massage and also offer the extra option of a 'happy ending'. Note that you don't have to accept the offer and they seem unconcerned either way!

is that true or just an urban myth?

(is there an extra charge?)

fryup wrote: »
    (is there an extra charge?)

No, they add prostitution element for free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

No, they add prostitution element for free.

So its more of a favour than a transaction? Crafty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I need one, stiff as a plank these days

edit: oops, that sounds bad!
    meant my muscles are stiff and aching, noting else you perves!

So its more of a favour than a transaction? Crafty.

I was being sarcastic.

It's possible the price may be up front with everyone knowing the price includes a happy ending.

But, if it's not paid up front i.e. the massage is priced similarly to regular masseuse services then a request for extra payment will be made known. They wont be touching your penis unless they are getting paid extra... for prostitution services.

It's unlikely for someone simply looking for a massage ending up in an establishment where they are offered the extra service.

It's unlikely for someone simply looking for a massage ending up in an establishment where they are offered the extra service.

but what about them thai places...do they offer the "hand shandy" ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,363 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I was getting an honest-to-God professional massage in the Spa of a really fancy hotel in the Italian Lakes when I did become aroused and the asian therapist began hand relief. I didn't quite believe it to be honest but I got over my shock right away and it was a very enjoyable ending. This was a really good pro masseuse and she didnt bat an eyelid like she did routinely.

Does it happen everywhere? No, but it does happen, and not just in seedy joints in sketchy parts of town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Larbre34 wrote: »
    I was getting an honest-to-God professional massage in the Spa of a really fancy hotel in the Italian Lakes when I did become aroused and the asian therapist began hand relief. I didn't quite believe it to be honest but I got over my shock right away and it was a very enjoyable ending. This was a really good pro masseuse and she didnt bat an eyelid like she did routinely.

Does it happen everywhere? No, but it does happen, and not just in seedy joints in sketchy parts of town.

Were you nude getting massage?
    I’d normally leave the boxers on.
    What is common practice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Next time I should go for the Thai massage. Was vacationing in Poland and thought I'd go for a massage in the hotel, since I never had one before. Was done by an older lady with man hands and after 30 mins, walked away more crippled up than I did going in.

Larbre34 wrote: »

LxJ2v1Y.jpg?1

Where you at the hotel with your wife?

Aw Lawd how hot would that be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,360 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I would go the odd time to a nice spa for a massage and to use the facilities for the day. They definitely aren't sexual for me. Usually it hurts tbh because I get a lot of tension on my back and shoulders and I just feel slightly awkward having a stranger touching me lol. I feel sorry for professional massage therapists who have people going in and treating it like foreplay or something which going by a quick glance at this thread, a lot of guys do. I mean, unless you're going to a less reputable place that might offer extras, it's not supposed to be "sexual" or "hot". Yuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,363 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Seve OB wrote: »
    Were you nude getting massage?
    I’d normally leave the boxers on.
    What is common practice?

I was wearing the disposable underwear i had been provided after having a nice hot shower. Frankly they were ridiculous, might as well have been nude, hid nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Only if there's a happy ending.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

I'd love to crumple up a Jansport bag and shove it up someone's hole and leave it there for 48 hours and then pull it out and check the fent off it.

Next time I should go for the Thai massage. Was vacationing in Poland and thought I'd go for a massage in the hotel, since I never had one before. Was done by an older lady with man hands and after 30 mins, walked away more crippled up than I did going in.

serves you right, you durty so & so

jaxxx wrote: »
    Joins August '19, has 2 posts, and says this. Very odd thing to say for a "newbie". Hmm.. .. ..

Anyway what's wrong with a massage? Not all massages are sexual in nature, and are quite relaxing. I know I could sure do with one.

Yeah They've already been banned once today. Weirdo

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    I would go the odd time to a nice spa for a massage and to use the facilities for the day. They definitely aren't sexual for me. Usually it hurts tbh because I get a lot of tension on my back and shoulders and I just feel slightly awkward having a stranger touching me lol. I feel sorry for professional massage therapists who have people going in and treating it like foreplay or something which going by a quick glance at this thread, a lot of guys do. I mean, unless you're going to a less reputable place that might offer extras, it's not supposed to be "sexual" or "hot". Yuck

Associated the words "sexual" and "hot" with "yuck" - frankly makes terrible impression of yourself.

"Sex is bad, mmmkay?"

what you fail to understand is, a hottie loves nothing more that to have some hunk up on her table.
    Makes the job worthwhile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Associated the words "sexual" and "hot" with "yuck" - frankly makes terrible impression of yourself.

"Sex is bad, mmmkay?"

what you fail to understand is, a hottie loves nothing more that to have some hunk up on her table.

Context. He did not associate those words with yuck. He associated those words in conjunction with their usage towards massage as "yuck". As I said, context. It's useful to read things fully and not just pick out bits to use as you see fit.

Also your latter statement, I would describe that as "yuck". Just saying. Or at least a yucky attitude.

"Sex is bad, mmmkay?"

Not saying that at all. Bit of a leap there. Sexual relief is not part of the job description for most massage therapists. To make a non sexual professional service into a sexual one is the yuck part. There's a time and a place like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Not saying that at all. Bit of a leap there. Providing sexual relief or arousal is not part of the job description for most massage therapists. To make a non sexual professional service into a sexual one is the yuck part. There's a time and a place like.

Why are you repeating what you just said the post previously? You basically said the exact same thing again, why did you feel the need to.. .. ..

OH. Right !!

.. .. ..

See what I did there? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

I'd like to go for an Indian Head massage. But I dunno where to go for it.

Rufeo wrote: »
    I'd like to go for an Indian Head massage. But I dunno where to go for it.

India?

Not saying that at all. Bit of a leap there. Providing sexual relief or arousal is not part of the job description for most massage therapists. To make a non sexual professional service into a sexual one is the yuck part. There's a time and a place like.

Why are you having a serious conversation with this person? :pac: Do you seriously think that's what they're interested in?

I hope you feel dirty, because you've been used. :rolleyes:

That's the point - we pretend it's not sexual - but it is.

Would you give a guy a foot massage?

jaxxx wrote: »
    Context. He did not associate those words with yuck. He associated those words in conjunction with their usage towards massage as "yuck". As I said, context. It's useful to read things fully and not just pick out bits to use as you see fit.

Also your latter statement, I would describe that as "yuck". Just saying. Or at least a yucky attitude.

You know what?

I think that can be the fun of the fair.

In one way, massage is "yuck".

"Yuck" so good!!

If I was at the store and some hot gal touch me and started rubbing me - to me, that would be hot.

Now imagine her doing that to me with no clothes, using oil, for up to an hour.

AW LAWD!!!

Maybe, "nasty" - is that better than "yuck"?

Nasty so good!

That being said - I'm open to massages with dudes and, it's not sexual - provided they can maintain the correct decorum.

Also - count how many massage parlors in Dublin.

Now count how many are legit massage, vs "relaxing massage", mmkay?

Now consider again the bolded and underlined statement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

"Sex is bad, mmmkay?"

Hottie? Hunk?

Stop like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

And that same freedom of speech gives me the right to tell them to stop. They are then free to ignore me if they so wish. It’s pretty straightforward.

India?

Ok. I Will go to India lol

leggo wrote: »
    And that same freedom of speech gives me the right to tell them to stop. They are then free to ignore me if they so wish. It’s pretty straightforward.

Pretty straightforward you're talking to the same person.

Ok. I Will go to India lol

Can you take the OP and his alias' with you? Create a go fund me, will get your trip funded no bother.

Well, one way anyway.

Fully qualified massage therapist here, so yes.

Can this poster expand here a little?

Work in a spa or parlor?

I assuming you're female?

How is it overall?

Ever get hot?

Ever get turned on by a client?

Do you find giving massages generic, or do you sometimes "tune in" with the client and actually feel you're giving them pleasure?

• Advertisement

Can you take the OP and his alias' with you? Create a go fund me, will get your trip funded no bother.

Well, one way anyway.

Sure I'd certainly be more than happy to be as far away from the likes of you as possible.

Sure I'd certainly be more than happy to be as far away from the likes of you as possible.

Ouch, that hurt. If you tickle me do I not laugh?

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭LoganRice

No. But I must asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭Lillyfae

Don't worry, I actually practice in this area (MSK not massage).

I like to stay informed on all aspects of it is all.

Pregnancy massage is something I think could be beneficial/useful to others, and a potentially solid customer base.

No pressure - but if you could talk around the topic, as to what you found so useful from it - I'm all ears.

If you practice in this area I would fear for the safety of your clients. Just a reminder, I've purposely quoted in full so as not to take anything out of context:
    Depends.

Very first time I went for a massage, 30 minutes, they told me it was shoulders and back, so I left my jeans on - belt buckled.

lol - what did I know.

Masseuse kept trying to pull my jeans down and I was thinking, "what exactly is going on here?".

Since then I typically leave my shorts on, out of courtesy to the masseuse.

PS - every masseuse knows every dude on their table gets horny.
    That's part of the job description.
    Rubbing oil on someones body is sexual, plain and simply (certainly when it's a woman to a man at least).

I've had men give me massages - they were great, probably better than most women to be honest.
    And it wasn't sexual at all.

So, man and woman - sexual; getting a rod is no shame, pretty much expected.
    Man with man - not sexual. I could see how getting a rod may be embarrassing.

Where you at the hotel with your wife?

Aw Lawd how hot would that be?

"Sex is bad, mmmkay?"

If you are offered a handjob with your massage then you're in a brothel, just to clarify. You're paying for sexual services and not a massage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement