Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Porridge and tea shortly, i need all the comfort food, dreading tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sometimes, just sometimes I should shut my mouth..I got talking (well he talked, shouted, sang and abused) while I dumbly listened to a Swansea city football supporter...it will be the last time I mention Robbie Savage..
    Thought I was going to get killed.
    I could barely understand him and luckily the Spanish couldn't either.

In a hostel dorm by myself, must be a hint !!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 💤💤💤💤
    4Ad wrote: »
    Sometimes, just sometimes I should shut my mouth..I got talking (well he talked, shouted, sang and abused) while I dumbly listened to a Swansea city football supporter...it will be the last time I mention Robbie Savage..
    Thought I was going to get killed.
    I could barely understand him and luckily the Spanish couldn't either.

In a hostel dorm by myself, must be a hint !!

Pay that stupid idiot no heed, sounds to me like he's the one that should keep his gob shut and not you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

4Ad, as the tayto ad says, there's always one, pity you had to run into him. Sod it, you mind you he'll no doubt get in bother and get his ass kicked later ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

In the church drinking wine and chatting sh1t

Take me to your church! :)

Watching the Circle here - couchside with girl pup cuddled in.

• Advertisement

Bedside. Full and nicely tired. Youtube time for a bit then Zzzzzz

I met the sweetest stray cat today: she stalked me from a high wall and then started meowing and looking for cuddles and eventually followed me to my car and looked so sad when I drove off without her. Still feel a bit bad (but I really really had to be somewhere, cat free). Hope she's ok... she didn't look skinny or underfed or mangey, just a bit lonely.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Pretzill wrote: »
    Take me to your church! :)

Watching the Circle here - couchside with girl pup cuddled in.

Is that on tonight ?
    Dammit !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Reading a trashy Kindle book. Pure escapism. How do these “books” get published? Of course, I’ll have to finish the blasted thing! Night All!

What is the circle anyway?. Seen ads for it when i watch bake off.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Is that on tonight ?
    Dammit !!

You'll get it on +1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

Night all :)

Was hoping someone would explain what it's about as I'm useless Grem tbh :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Was hoping someone would explain what it's about as I'm useless Grem tbh :o

Weird because most everything else is self explanatory but no clue on this one.

Weird because most everything else is self explanatory but no clue on this one.

They're all in separate apartments , in the one block , only communication is by text ,, they speak to The Circle who posts their message on screen . Each player has a pic up , the other players don't know if they're real or cat fishing .

Oh. My. Nope i couldn't be dealing

I thought that too , but it's quite interesting and addictive tbh :o

Oh if i still had a telly you can be sure it'd be on and i'd get sucked in AND hate myself for it :o :pac:

It's like boards but not everyone is who they say they are.

It's turn your brain off TV but more interesting in a human experiment sort of way. People communicating in print, keyboard warriors, but there's a big money prize for the most popular person. I like it. There's something satisfying about people meeting in person -.I'd say that's what boards beers may be like ⊙_⊙

Oh if i still had a telly you can be sure it'd be on and i'd get sucked in AND hate myself for it :o :pac:

Lol , I never thought I'd watch it either , but ... :p
    It's an eye opener in a way , in the sense of how people don't know if who they're talking to ,.are really who they say they are .
    Ok , on the show each player has a pic of themselves (or someone else if they're a catfish ) ,on their profile . Funny how opinions can be formed on the basis of the pics and the comments the players make ..

TLDR ,
    I think it's interesting how it happens in RL too but some people just don't see beyond what a persons saying online .

I'll stick with psychological thrillers and noir i think!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Pretzill wrote: »
    It's like boards but not everyone is who they say they are.

Just like boards so :D
    I know anyone can re-invent themselves online, but the recent thread about boardsies you would bring back is an eye-opener :D

I think I need to start watching The Circle...

On topic - about to go to zzzzzzz!

Someone has sprinkled dreamy dust in this thread, night night sleepy feckers :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just in the leaba now. Got one of those Sherpa duvet sets from Penney’s and oh my god it is amazing

Can't remember the last time i was in penneys, going wednesday i'm told though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Night all,
    Bedside about to head to the land of nod.

Night, see ya later

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning, I was a good boy yesterday, no beer and an early night, so now time for breakfast and some early morning shopping, part should have arrived and we should get called to leave around lunch time.

Hope the part gets there so..

Rainy in the west this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Good morning! No rain here yet but can see it creeping over on the radar.
    Early start today, a couple of things to do before I head to the office.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just pottering about,
    https://ibb.co/ThsVfF8

Got a new phone case and it’s struggling to fit in my hand

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement