Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Having to go through the bins because a lazy bich keeps throwing plastic and cardboard into them . She thinks, because she has a decent job that recycling is below her !
    And if you’re reading this . flush the fcuking toilet after you , and stop moving my stuff and call it tidying up ,and don’t leave your fcuking suitcase sized handbag in my fcuking way .
    That feels good !

New Home wrote: »
    Car insurance renewal time, and shopping around. :mad:

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Same here....just been online with AA and Christ what a drawn out affair..��

“Do you want to add a second car “. No
    “Are you sure?” Yes
    “It might be cheaper..”. ...no thanks!
    “What about home insurance?” No thanks
    “Are you sure?” Oh FFS!

Up Donegal wrote: »
    The same questions over and over again.:mad:

Well, that was coincidental! Maybe some politician might get a feel for all the pissed-off-at-insurance-companies-and-their-stupid-questions people and start a campaign!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

When I try to take a knot out of something but somehow manage to make an even bigger, more complicated and annoying knot

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

When I try to take a knot out of something but somehow manage to make an even bigger, more complicated and annoying knot

Tying yourself up in knots.Retro ? :p

TA ,
    Self centered , narcissistic , energy depleting , the world revolves around me people . Would you ever go for a long walk on the road of no return .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mam of 4 wrote: »

TA ,
    Self centered , narcissistic , energy depleting , the world revolves around me people . Would you ever go for a long walk in the road of no return .

Preach Mam :pac: ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yoga isn't for everyone. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yoga isn't for everyone. :D

Think I'd rather tie myself up in knots too NH !!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,185 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was paying for parking and it was €2.60 per hour.
    I put the ticket in the machine and it said amount due €7.80. I put in my coins and it rejected them and the ticket.
    I put in the ticket again and it said amout due €10.40.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Coming up M7 this morning just after 5am and a man walking in hard shoulder just after Jct 14 (Dublin bound) wearing white shirt and black trousers, but looked a bit bewildered, (No, I didn't stop) but who do you ring about it...999/112, but is someone walking on a motorway an emergency?

Further up the M7 3 lanes were open WOOHOO, but no one seemed to notice it, trucks buses and cars all belting along in the middle and right lane, left lane was nice and empty..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

':~@;'[!"#!?:@??+^%&("!£ VODAFONE!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I try to check my balance via text and I get "We're unable to execute your query", I check online and I get "blablabla unique error please try again later". I just sent a query to them via chat, and I get "Sorry, we have no agents available at the moment. Our opening hours are between 8am and 10pm, Monday to Sunday." Yeah, and it's three past six in the evening on a Monday!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

I write a blog that very few people know about and read. It’s just my musings and not on any one particular topic. I’ve checked the stats for the past week and it seems the only views have been from Portugal. I don’t know anyone in Portugal so it’s annoying me wondering who’s reading it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Up Donegal wrote: »
    jimmurt wrote: »

- Pics of people with their kids on tinder

That and People on Tinder posting photos of themselves in a group without saying which is them. :confused:

its always the ugly one or the one you don't fancy:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

I write a blog that very few people know about and read. It’s just my musings and not on any one particular topic. I’ve checked the stats for the past week and it seems the only views have been from Portugal. I don’t know anyone in Portugal so it’s annoying me wondering who’s reading it.
    Thats not annoying it's intruiging...

Maybe one of your followers is on holidays. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭jcorr

Who put that TrivialPursuit in the title. That annoyed me and made me laugh at the same time. Hahaha. Brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

Nasally and croaky American accents.

jcorr wrote: »
    Who put that TrivialPursuit in the title. That annoyed me and made me laugh at the same time. Hahaha. Brilliant
    I was very annoyed. And I never come in this thread but to mess with the title, so now I'm less annoyed :D
    That's who. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

cjmc wrote: »
    Having to go through the bins because a lazy bich keeps throwing plastic and cardboard into them . She thinks, because she has a decent job that recycling is below her !
    And if you’re reading this . flush the fcuking toilet after you , and stop moving my stuff and call it tidying up ,and don’t leave your fcuking suitcase sized handbag in my fcuking way .
    That feels good !

Some people seem to subconsciously believe that they are "above" recycling, that it's not worth their time or effort, seemingly because they've "more important" things to be doing with their "lives." And it's often nice, regular people who otherwise would be some of my favourite people. But when I see the blood-boiling messes they make of putting the right rubbish in the right bins, it makes me need to take a breath and just tell myself that Hell is saving them a special seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

When you want some ketchup and all they have is Blenders shyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Ronaldinho wrote: »
    When you want some ketchup and all they have is Blenders shyte.

I got that in a Heinz bottle in Cork recently. Can’t say for sure that it was Blenders but it certainly wasn’t Heinz.

I wouldn’t have minded if it had been in the right bottle, incorrectly labelled foodstuffs should be a serious offence. I still get nervous when ordering calamari.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

WTF! is Fedex doing in Cork with my absinthe, ordered especially to decant for Body&Soul Festival, my address has the Eircode, its in Galway, how in the name of god did it land in Cork? I ordered last Monday from Absinthes.com and was supposed to be delivered at 6 PM this Monday, but now delivery has been changed to Wednesday and I have to be on the Body&Soul site this morning. Ah well at least I'll have loads of absinthe when I get home. ;)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

Resealable my arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Noo wrote:
    Resealable my arse!

I would not recommend sealing your arse,

TA that seagulls are having their morning sing-a-long outside. Too early for this alarm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

People who go around jumping to stupid conclusions as if they know everything when they know **** all.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,185 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Being stuck in the middle in family feuds!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    Today wasn't exactly my day! The shower went f*ckety. Then, when I was rinsing bowls, I absolutely drenched the dress I was wearing and had to change. It was absolutely soaked!

Then when I was changing my dress I was zipping up the zip on the side and accidentally caught some of my skin in the zip.

Later, when I was shelling hard boiled eggs, I cut my thumb on a piece of egg shell. I need my bed!

Videos or we dont believe you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Remember the Bat-signal?

Either Gotham is constantly cloudy or the criminals never committed crimes when there was a clear night sky

Shemale wrote: »
    Either Gotham is constantly cloudy or the criminals never committed crimes when there was a clear night sky
    Smog is a blight.

WTF! is Fedex doing in Cork with my absinthe, ordered especially to decant for Body&Soul Festival, my address has the Eircode, its in Galway, how in the name of god did it land in Cork? I ordered last Monday from Absinthes.com and was supposed to be delivered at 6 PM this Monday, but now delivery has been changed to Wednesday and I have to be on the Body&Soul site this morning. Ah well at least I'll have loads of absinthe when I get home.

Absentee absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New Home wrote:
    Absentee absynth makes the heart grow fonder.

**inserts Naked Gun facepalm gif*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Sachets of sauce/mayo.
    1. There is not enough in them
    2. I am eating with my fingers so now they are impossible to open
    3. It hurt my tooth ripping it open

I miss the days where you would get a bottle of sauce on the table :(
    Do you remember the glass sauce bottles? You would be banging it for ages trying to get something out and then it would all come out at once.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement