Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored with it all?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

whirlpool wrote: »
    If you're not going to explain and elaborate on your point (and do so fully, not by giving some vague, half-assed explanation to try and easily validate your post) then your comment is nothing more than lazy and basic passive aggression.

Hey whirlpool, am not trying to put you down. But perhaps you are a little too serious in life. Too safe. Afraid to take the jump. And unless you change this facet, you won't jump.
    Try being a little more spontaneous. Analysing what could happen (in the future) can sow the seeds of doubt.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said the above as, on reading it, it seems a little trite. But if I was in your shoes ........ this is what I'd be looking at.

Anyway, good luck in whatever you decide to do. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Flights booked! NY, San Fran, Vegas, back to NY and home in September.

Hoping to drive with my ex from SF to Vegas down the coast and wondering if anyone has done that and can recommend a nice but cheap hotel/motel about half way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Witchie wrote: »

Hoping to drive with my ex from SF to Vegas down the coast and wondering if anyone has done that and can recommend a nice but cheap hotel/motel about half way?

Haven't done it but well done on getting up yourself and. Doing it, good look witchie and a full report when you get back :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Witchie wrote: »

Fair play! Most people would just wallow so good job on having initiative. I'm finishing the Leaving Cert. next week and could probably do with an equally big excursion but alas I was depending on winning that USA trip on Winning Streak and I didn't win. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

robman60 wrote: »
    Fair play! Most people would just wallow so good job on having initiative. I'm finishing the Leaving Cert. next week and could probably do with an equally big excursion but alas I was depending on winning that USA trip on Winning Streak and I didn't win. :(

You could do an undegrad course abroad in Europe and be entitled to the same government funding you would get staying here...

• Advertisement
Advertisement