Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

spurshero wrote: »
    They will Probaly claim palpable error if it comes in

I've caught Paddy on a couple of these before.

So far they've always paid out. I'll hope it lands and take my chances from there.

As a value bet, it just has to be done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

On this slightly implausible request-a-bet:P:
    Mane to score, Draw 1-1 and Rafinha & Matip to be carded

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

All 4 teams to score tonight 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

jbt123 wrote: »
    Roma - Empoli

BTTS, El Shaarawy to score AT, over 10.5 corners, 2+ cards each is 50/1 with Paddy.

Same bet is priced at 9/1 with Bet365 using their betbuilder.

William Hill have same at 7/1 switching over 4.5 cards for the 2+ each...

I've actually got the 50/1 boosted to 55/1 with Paddy.

Absolutely mental value on this price. Paddy pricing this all wrong.

Good luck all....

This came pretty close but no joy. Probably needed Roma not to regain the lead in the first half for it to hit on the 3 corners and card needed....

On to tonight...

Bayern - Liverpool

BTTS both halves, and each team 2+ corners in each half..

50/1 with Paddy, boosted to 55s..

Good luck all.

This came pretty close but no joy. Probably needed Roma not to regain the lead in the first half for it to hit on the 3 corners and card needed....

On to tonight...

Bayern - Liverpool

Good luck all.

You were unlucky with the Roma bet it looked locked in at HT. This looks like it might have a chance aswell tonight if there’s an early goal, you got link for this is it in power prices ? Couldn’t see it there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,174 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

rekluse wrote: »
    You were unlucky with the Roma bet it looked locked in at HT. This looks like it might have a chance aswell tonight if there’s an early goal, you got link for this is it in power prices ? Couldn’t see it there.

Look in the #whatoddspaddy section

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Look in the #whatoddspaddy section

Cheers found it, worth a couple of quid !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,634 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Roma - Empoli

BTTS, El Shaarawy to score AT, over 10.5 corners, 2+ cards each is 50/1 with Paddy.

Same bet is priced at 9/1 with Bet365 using their betbuilder.

William Hill have same at 7/1 switching over 4.5 cards for the 2+ each...

I've actually got the 50/1 boosted to 55/1 with Paddy.

Absolutely mental value on this price. Paddy pricing this all wrong.

Good luck all....

On to tonight...

Bayern - Liverpool

Good luck all.

Ambitious... But then I thought the previous one was ambitious!

I get the impression you'll know inside 15ins whether or not Liverpool are going to score tonight.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Ambitious... But then I thought the previous one was ambitious!

I get the impression you'll know inside 15ins whether or not Liverpool are going to score tonight.

Bayern get an early goal could open the whole thing up.

All 4 teams to score tonight 2/1

Nice winner - the Hail Mary cards / corners / goals combo that put up wasn’t a million miles off either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,634 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Bayern get an early goal could open the whole thing up.

Could have gone either way.
    I think corners are the patterned downfall at this point but then I never include them anyway. Too random and too many bad experiences.
    Nice winner - the Hail Mary cards / corners / goals combo that put up wasn’t a million miles off either.

Congrats!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

spurshero wrote: »
    They will Probaly claim palpable error if it comes in

I've got on a few of these at big prices, as somebody else said they have always paid out. Because these are a bit off the wall, prices aren't always comparable and you can find ricks, these aren't palpable errors and with the way betting is going, that get out route is one bookies (well, large ones anyway) are extremely unlikely to use.
    Unfortunately, these ricks are fewer than they were last year when pp started offering them, but there's always a few.
    Fwiw, I think in ops case, the 365 price was truly appalling and pp were nearer the money (but well overpriced).

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

Arsenal, Inter, Villareal all to win - boosted from 4/1 to 5/1 with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

Juxtapose wrote: »
    Arsenal, Inter, Villareal all to win - boosted from 4/1 to 5/1 with PP

Looks like Inter are gonna spoil the party

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Skybet treble today is West Ham, Norwich and pick the result of Burnley v Leicester.

Leicester @ 7/1 with best price <11/2
    Burnley @ 10/1 with best price <15/2
    Draw @ 11/1 with best price <8/1

All three combinations is effectively a double on West Ham and Norwich @ <17/10 with potential to rise to 3/1 depending on Burnley v Leicester result. Best price on double is less than 7/5.

Tricky one but rewarding prices so I’m on all three combinations.

My weekend treble: Watford, Wolves, Chelsea

Like the look of the PP special - Bournemouth/West Ham/Norwich @ 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭Danick

Like the look of the PP special - Bournemouth/West Ham/Norwich @ 5/1

Just when West Ham looked to have all the hard work done a last minute winner in extra time for Newcastle - gutted!

Danick wrote: »
    Just when West Ham looked to have all the hard work done a last minute winner in extra time for Newcastle - gutted!

Yeah that was a sickener.

• Advertisement

First win in aeons:D

33osjkg.jpg

Must buy the ref in the City game a pint if I ever run into him....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,174 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Liverpool to win 2-0, 3-0 or 4-0 at 9/4 pp

Small bit on Fulham to score a pen at 14/1 bet365, seems a bit high.

Edit, a complete Van Dyke/Alisson disaster away.

Suarez 2 or more at 4/1 with pp for added interest in the Barca game.

And a fiver on both teams to be awarded a pen in the Milan derby at 40/1

Edit had a sweat for the last 25 when Suarez scored and a pen was awarded in Milan, but no joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 l5h1o76rxidz98

Decent betting opportunity in the French Ligue 2 today while you're nursing the head and deciding what to order from the Chinese takeaway:)

Ajaccio v Lens
    Under 2.5 Goals
    1.6 Bet365

Are there any good whatsapp sports betting groups looking for new members?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 111 ✭✭Deadmou5e

I would also be interested in this

Decent betting opportunity in the French Ligue 2 today while you're nursing the head and deciding what to order from the Chinese takeaway:)

Ajaccio v Lens
    Under 2.5 Goals
    1.6 Bet365

Thanks - any particular reason why? 5 goals the last time they played

• Advertisement

Danick wrote: »
    Thanks - any particular reason why? 5 goals the last time they played

There is a bit more to it than that but just to address that single game... while there was 5 goals in that game there were 5 shots on target and two of the goals were own goals. A second point is that Lens scored all 5 of those goals and they have not scored a goal in 5 of their last 6 away games while Ajaccio concede less than half the goals per game at home as they do away. That is part of the game analysis but gives a bit more context to the selection. As always, have a look yourself and see if you want to bet your own money.

There is a bit more to it than that but just to address that single game... while there was 5 goals in that game there were 5 shots on target and two of the goals were own goals. A second point is that Lens scored all 5 of those goals and they have not scored a goal in 5 of their last 6 away games while Ajaccio concede less than half the goals per game at home as they do away. That is part of the game analysis but gives a bit more context to the selection. As always, have a look yourself and see if you want to bet your own money.

Brill - thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I’d also like to find this out!

Ajaccio v Lens
    Under 2.5 Goals
    1.6 Bet365

Ajaccio 1-0 Lens (bet won)

Whatsapp group link (when using your phone)

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JIXEhi99Q883acYHxPOlrf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

good stuff just the one goal and a pen at that

• Advertisement

Nicely done!

This is a tough weekend to find value if you are not willing to take a chance on the internationals while many domestic leagues are still in the early stages so we don't have much to work with.

I'm posting early as I expect these odds to start to drop from Friday.

Dutch Eerste Divisie (2nd Division)
    Sparta Rotterdam v NEC Nijmegen
    Bet Both Teams To Score @ 1.53 Bet365

Both of these teams are very attacking and when they played previously this season the game ended with a 1-1 scoreline but the game should have had many more goals. Recent form has both teams on fire with 15 and 18 goals scored respectively over their last 6 league games while looking at their respective home and away form BTTS has hit in all but one of their last 5 games.

If you are willing to take more risk to get bigger odds I wouldn't put you off betting 'Sparta Rotterdam Win & BTTS' @ 3.25 Bet365'.

I'll post more tips depending on team news in a WhatsApp group here: http://bit.ly/bettingtipsinvite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Word of warning on that one.
    Both teams are missing players who are on international duty.

I checked the top 3 scorers of each team and didn't see international records beyond the u18 team. Who is off with their national teams?

Sparta:

Lars Veldwijk, Deroy Duarte, Abdou Harroui, Halil Dervisoglu. Gregor Breinburg en Youssef El Kachati.

They even considered to go to court to get this match postponed.

Decision to play on during international break was made 2 seasons ago. pretty much unanimous by the clubs playing in the 1st division.
    But clubs that have been relegated since, Sparta one of them, now would never vote in favour.

NEC:
    Ferdy Duijf, Ole Romeny, Bart van Rooij

Wouldnt surprise me too much when NEC wins this based on who is missing.

NEC DC @1.97 on 888

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Scotland look a decent price at 21/20?

That is being played on plastic.
    9664e8e40ee9cb081742d7b853d18cee.png

This is the problem: on paper, yes. But I've no idea the relative strength of either team! Long way to travel though: I'd maybe go draw no bet to be safe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Poxy Scotland team that is

Btts kazaks to win or draw 2/1

Poxy Scotland team that is

Btts kazaks to win or draw 2/1

Victim of my own stupidity there I was right scotland are muck why I thought they'd score is beyond me. Hindsight and all that

• Advertisement

Always a reason for bookies offering 'decent prices'...

Kramaric (Croatia) 7/2
    Batshuayi (Belgium) 4/1

Fgs singles and double

Belgium to score in both halves 6/5
    Hungary DC and N. Irl over 1.5 double at just over 2/1
    Holland to score in both halves and btts in Austria game double at just over 2/1

And a few quid on E. Hazard to score first and Belgium to win 2-0 or 2-1 at 18/1-pp

Edit, only Belgium oblige.

Kane 2 or more 7/2

England, Portugal and Turkey at 7/2 both pp for interest tonight.

A quick euro on Andorra-Iceland finishing goalless @13. Andforra build walls, Iceland aren't great any more.

(Probably be 3-0 in 8 minutes now....)

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Kane 2 or more 7/2

England, Portugal and Turkey at 7/2 both pp for interest tonight.

Harry came close, Portugal battered Ukraine but could not score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,112 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Had France, England, turkey and Iceland with Portugal! How did they not score!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Someone forgot to tell them there's no extra time/penalties.

Spain win to nil 10/11
    Bosnia win and over 2.5 1/1

• Advertisement

Wee qualifier acca: Holland, Norn Iron, Kosovo, Ukraine

Advertisement