Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Liverpool to win 2-0, 3-0 or 4-0 at 9/4 pp

Small bit on Fulham to score a pen at 14/1 bet365, seems a bit high.

Edit, a complete Van Dyke/Alisson disaster away.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Suarez 2 or more at 4/1 with pp for added interest in the Barca game.

And a fiver on both teams to be awarded a pen in the Milan derby at 40/1

Edit had a sweat for the last 25 when Suarez scored and a pen was awarded in Milan, but no joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Eliseo Early Narc

Decent betting opportunity in the French Ligue 2 today while you're nursing the head and deciding what to order from the Chinese takeaway:)

Ajaccio v Lens
    Under 2.5 Goals
    1.6 Bet365

Are there any good whatsapp sports betting groups looking for new members?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 111 ✭✭Deadmou5e

I would also be interested in this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Decent betting opportunity in the French Ligue 2 today while you're nursing the head and deciding what to order from the Chinese takeaway:)

Ajaccio v Lens
    Under 2.5 Goals
    1.6 Bet365

Thanks - any particular reason why? 5 goals the last time they played

• Advertisement

Danick wrote: »
    Thanks - any particular reason why? 5 goals the last time they played

There is a bit more to it than that but just to address that single game... while there was 5 goals in that game there were 5 shots on target and two of the goals were own goals. A second point is that Lens scored all 5 of those goals and they have not scored a goal in 5 of their last 6 away games while Ajaccio concede less than half the goals per game at home as they do away. That is part of the game analysis but gives a bit more context to the selection. As always, have a look yourself and see if you want to bet your own money.

There is a bit more to it than that but just to address that single game... while there was 5 goals in that game there were 5 shots on target and two of the goals were own goals. A second point is that Lens scored all 5 of those goals and they have not scored a goal in 5 of their last 6 away games while Ajaccio concede less than half the goals per game at home as they do away. That is part of the game analysis but gives a bit more context to the selection. As always, have a look yourself and see if you want to bet your own money.

Brill - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I’d also like to find this out!

Ajaccio v Lens
    Under 2.5 Goals
    1.6 Bet365

Ajaccio 1-0 Lens (bet won)

Whatsapp group link (when using your phone)

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JIXEhi99Q883acYHxPOlrf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭spurshero

good stuff just the one goal and a pen at that

• Advertisement

Nicely done!

This is a tough weekend to find value if you are not willing to take a chance on the internationals while many domestic leagues are still in the early stages so we don't have much to work with.

I'm posting early as I expect these odds to start to drop from Friday.

Dutch Eerste Divisie (2nd Division)
    Sparta Rotterdam v NEC Nijmegen
    Bet Both Teams To Score @ 1.53 Bet365

Both of these teams are very attacking and when they played previously this season the game ended with a 1-1 scoreline but the game should have had many more goals. Recent form has both teams on fire with 15 and 18 goals scored respectively over their last 6 league games while looking at their respective home and away form BTTS has hit in all but one of their last 5 games.

If you are willing to take more risk to get bigger odds I wouldn't put you off betting 'Sparta Rotterdam Win & BTTS' @ 3.25 Bet365'.

I'll post more tips depending on team news in a WhatsApp group here: http://bit.ly/bettingtipsinvite

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Word of warning on that one.
    Both teams are missing players who are on international duty.

I checked the top 3 scorers of each team and didn't see international records beyond the u18 team. Who is off with their national teams?

Sparta:

Lars Veldwijk, Deroy Duarte, Abdou Harroui, Halil Dervisoglu. Gregor Breinburg en Youssef El Kachati.

They even considered to go to court to get this match postponed.

Decision to play on during international break was made 2 seasons ago. pretty much unanimous by the clubs playing in the 1st division.
    But clubs that have been relegated since, Sparta one of them, now would never vote in favour.

NEC:
    Ferdy Duijf, Ole Romeny, Bart van Rooij

Wouldnt surprise me too much when NEC wins this based on who is missing.

NEC DC @1.97 on 888

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Scotland look a decent price at 21/20?

That is being played on plastic.
    9664e8e40ee9cb081742d7b853d18cee.png

• Registered Users Posts: 33,014 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

This is the problem: on paper, yes. But I've no idea the relative strength of either team! Long way to travel though: I'd maybe go draw no bet to be safe.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Poxy Scotland team that is

Btts kazaks to win or draw 2/1

Poxy Scotland team that is

Btts kazaks to win or draw 2/1

Victim of my own stupidity there I was right scotland are muck why I thought they'd score is beyond me. Hindsight and all that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Always a reason for bookies offering 'decent prices'...

Kramaric (Croatia) 7/2
    Batshuayi (Belgium) 4/1

Fgs singles and double

Belgium to score in both halves 6/5
    Hungary DC and N. Irl over 1.5 double at just over 2/1
    Holland to score in both halves and btts in Austria game double at just over 2/1

And a few quid on E. Hazard to score first and Belgium to win 2-0 or 2-1 at 18/1-pp

Edit, only Belgium oblige.

Kane 2 or more 7/2

England, Portugal and Turkey at 7/2 both pp for interest tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,014 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

A quick euro on Andorra-Iceland finishing goalless @13. Andforra build walls, Iceland aren't great any more.

(Probably be 3-0 in 8 minutes now....)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Kane 2 or more 7/2

England, Portugal and Turkey at 7/2 both pp for interest tonight.

Harry came close, Portugal battered Ukraine but could not score.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Had France, England, turkey and Iceland with Portugal! How did they not score!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Someone forgot to tell them there's no extra time/penalties.

Spain win to nil 10/11
    Bosnia win and over 2.5 1/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Wee qualifier acca: Holland, Norn Iron, Kosovo, Ukraine

Advertisement