Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,658 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Arsenal -1, Rangers -1, Aberdeen, Man City, Lyon in the French cup at a shade over 4.00

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Ozil assist 3.20.

Will have a look at player cards shortly!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

Juxtapose wrote: »
    Think West Ham at 20/1 (betway)v Man City are huge odds.

City will be tired after 120 mins on Sat, Pellegrini will want to get a win against old club, plus hammers have a lot of players back.

Fancy a small flutter. More a gut feeling than level betting head ;)

Scrap that ^ Carroll starts and a 19 year old debut..

Think West Ham will get a hiding now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Spurs win btts 9/2

West ham over 0.5 5/4

Tomkins anytime 16/1

Lamposts wrote: »
    Ozil assist 3.20.

Will have a look at player cards shortly!

Dammit Ozil. You're meant to assist. Not score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,857 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Lamposts wrote: »
    Dammit Ozil. You're meant to assist. Not score.

And now he's done both!:D

And now he's done both!:D

LOVELY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Just to be sure.... Ajax to qualify on tuesday @8 (888sport)

They had their game against Zwolle postponed while Real have another Classico on saturday and will be without Ramos against Ajax.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Only 2 late cards in the Chelsea game, was it that lacklustre of a game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,658 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Bohs at 3.40 to win in Waterford tomorrow send generous - what am I missing here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

Will be keeping on eye on these fixtures for the booking markets.

Spurs v Arsenal - Both teams over 1.5 cards @ 10/11

Brighton v Huddersfield (Relegation battle with Mike Dean in charge. HOT!)
    Over 4.5 cards @7/5 Both teams over 1.5 @31/20. Long shot: both teams over 2.5 cards @ 13/2. All with BetVictor. Sky also offer this market, but for example, the long shot is 7/2 with them. No thanks.

Everton v Liverpool Both teams over 1.5 cards @ 23/20

Aberdeen v Rangers No card market available yet

Real Madrid v Barcelona No card market available yet

Lazio v Roma Both teams over 1.5 cards @1/3 (May risk over 2.5 @ 1/1)

Napoli v Juventus No market yet

Porto v Benfica No market yet

Villa v Derby Both teams over 1.5 cards @1/2 (Sky) BetVictor will have the market available tomorrow with gtd better odds.

These three games have refs with a 3 bookings per game average. Despite that, I still fancy some cards to be shown

Man Utd v Southampton Over 1.5 each @13/5. Shouldn't be a close match, but, regardless, both teams are prone to bookings. Tempted at that price.

Burnley v Palace Over 1.5 each @5/2. Should be a tight game. Palace are great for cards and whoever is marking Zaha is nearly guaranteed to get booked. 5/2 looks big.

Watford v Leicester Over 1.5 each @85/40. Similar to the Burnley game, both teams prone, and should be a close.

Just taking the premier league games in an acca as an example, equals a 452/1 shot with BetVictor using their PriceItUp feature. The same bet with Sky is 117/1.

A far more sensible acca for the 6 premier league games listed is; all away teams except Liverpool, but including home team Everton, to have 1.5 cards @13/1.

My tops picks from England are the Spurs, Brighton, Villa and Burnley games. I'll be backing all the European games listed (prices pending), once the markets are up on BetVictor.

Just from observation, I prefer going with each team +1.5, rather that +4.5 total (often a very similar price) because, when a match does produce a lot of cards, its rarely heavily in favour of one side.

If anyone knows of another bookie offering this market let me know. And if anyone spots a game with a ref and/or teams that love a booking, please share, ta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bohs at 3.40 to win in Waterford tomorrow send generous - what am I missing here?

Not much tbh - Bohs have started the season above what would be expected for their team on paper. Waterford been below par. Not a game I'd be betting on - could go either way.

inforfun wrote: »

They had their game against Zwolle postponed while Real have another Classico on saturday and will be without Ramos against Ajax.
    Good chance Varane might be out too

https://twitter.com/Hyzen_10/status/1100914487887122433?

Classico is Saturday btw.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Waterford only lost their only home game to a last kick of the game goal v Rovers, then beat Cork away and then lost away to Derry, but still managed to score twice.
    Think they'll be hard to beat, I can see a draw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Sky treble tomorrow is both Manchester clubs to win and take your pick on Millwall v Norwich.

Norwich win @ 9/2 with best price <3/1
    Draw @ 7/1 with best price >5/1
    Millwall win @ 7/1 with best price <11/2

Level stakes on all three combinations pays 5/6 (if Norwich win) or <17/10 (if Norwich don’t win) with best price <4/5 on City/United double.

• Advertisement

Collie D wrote: »
    Sky treble tomorrow is both Manchester clubs to win and take your pick on Millwall v Norwich.

Norwich win @ 9/2 with best price <3/1
    Draw @ 7/1 with best price >5/1
    Millwall win @ 7/1 with best price <11/2

Level stakes on all three combinations pays 5/6 (if Norwich win) or <17/10 (if Norwich don’t win) with best price <4/5 on City/United double.

Wins at the lower end of the scale but still a slightly enhanced City/United double.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

Wamble wrote: »
    Will be keeping on eye on these fixtures for the booking markets.

Spurs v Arsenal - Both teams over 1.5 cards @ 10/11 Winner

Brighton v Huddersfield (Relegation battle with Mike Dean in charge. HOT!)
    Both teams over 1.5 cards @31/20 Winner.

Everton v Liverpool Both teams over 1.5 cards @ 23/20

Aberdeen v Rangers No card market available yet

Real Madrid v Barcelona No card market available yet - Winner

Lazio v Roma Both teams over 1.5 cards @1/3 (May risk over 2.5 @ 1/1) Both winners

Napoli v Juventus No market yet

Porto v Benfica No market yet - In play

Villa v Derby Both teams over 1.5 cards @1/2 (Sky) BetVictor will have the market available tomorrow with gtd better odds. Betvictor priced it @7/5. Winner

These three games have refs with a 3 bookings per game average. Despite that, I still fancy some cards to be shown

Man Utd v Southampton Over 1.5 each @13/5 One short. Shouldn't be a close match, but, regardless, both teams are prone to bookings. Tempted at that price.

Burnley v Palace Over 1.5 each @5/2 One card short. Should be a tight game. Palace are great for cards and whoever is marking Zaha is nearly guaranteed to get booked. 5/2 looks big.

Watford v Leicester Over 1.5 each @85/40. Similar to the Burnley game, both teams prone, and should be a close.

Just taking the premier league games in an acca as an example, equals a 452/1 shot with BetVictor using their PriceItUp feature. The same bet with Sky is 117/1.

A far more sensible acca for the 6 premier league games listed is; all away teams except Liverpool, but including home team Everton, to have 1.5 cards @13/1. One Southampton card short.

My tops picks from England are the Spurs, Brighton, Villa and Burnley games. I'll be backing all the European games listed (prices pending), once the markets are up on BetVictor.

Just from observation, I prefer going with each team +1.5, rather that +4.5 total (often a very similar price) because, when a match does produce a lot of cards, its rarely heavily in favour of one side.

If anyone knows of another bookie offering this market let me know. And if anyone spots a game with a ref and/or teams that love a booking, please share, ta.

One Burnley + Southampton card short of a clean sweep today.

Sky Bet treble tonight is both Derby and Real Madrid to win and take your pick on Dortmund v Spurs.

Dortmund win @ 13/2 with best price >6/1
    Draw @ 14/1 with best price >12/1
    Spurs win @ 14/1 with best price >12/1

Level stakes on all three combinations pays 6/4 if Dortmund win or 4/1 if they don’t with best price <6/4 on Derby/Madrid double.

Sky Bet treble tonight is both Derby and Real Madrid to win and take your pick on Dortmund v Spurs.

Dortmund win @ 13/2 with best price >6/1
    Draw @ 14/1 with best price >12/1
    Spurs win @ 14/1 with best price >12/1

Level stakes on all three combinations pays 6/4 if Dortmund win or 4/1 if they don’t with best price <6/4 on Derby/Madrid double.

Dead a long time ago without a run for money. Few of these have come up recently so will stick with it once the double is around best price

inforfun wrote: »

Winner.

And oh.. because of that @8..

eb448501ff47b9daaf8af29fedb395ed.png

Sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

United to score first and qualify - 26.81

Psg over 7.5 corners 21/10

Kimpembe anytime 22/1

GOAT.

Congrats :) assuming it holds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Congrats :) assuming it holds!
    Cheers lads, only had the euro left in my account on but €27 helps a college boy.

Frankfurt over 1.5 goals 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

What was BP on Utd to qualify last night anyone know ?

rekluse wrote: »
    What was BP on Utd to qualify last night anyone know ?

About 18s

About 18s

Cheers - that’s Gav from the warehouse a ****e talker then :)

rekluse wrote: »
    Cheers - that’s Gav from the warehouse a ****e talker then :)

What odds did he say, I'd say the exchanges could have been high 20s at a random guess. That fecker giving us Gav's a bad name!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭Danick

United to qualify was 19/1 on Bet365 - hope this isn't aftertiming but I had it - to make it even sweeter I had used my 10 euro free bet on it.

MOD EDIT:

Yes, it is.
    Screenshot please.

Anyone know if any of the bookies offer odds on an individual player to score a penalty? Brighton have conceded the second-most pens this season, and we all know Milivojevic's record from the spot...

Danick wrote: »
    United to qualify was 19/1 on Bet365 - hope this isn't aftertiming but I had it - to make it even sweeter I had used my 10 euro free bet on it.

Screenshot can be posted here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056553772&page=73 :pac:

What odds did he say, I'd say the exchanges could have been high 20s at a random guess. That fecker giving us Gav's a bad name!

28/1 but I don’t think this fella is the type for the exchanges !

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭bluestone

Tranmere at home to Crewe @ 13/10 .
    Also Norwich & Juventus double @ 1.2
    Mug accum on Norwich rangers bilbao juve Lincoln cork shelbourne & Dundalk @ 30/1

Skybet Soccer Saturday treble today is Leicester, West Brom and pick the result of Southampton v Spurs.

Leicester/West Brom double pays >6/5 but doing all three perms with this only pays 5/6 so I’m going to leave Spurs out. Couldn’t be having them away from home in an odds on multiple given recent form.

So...

Leicester/West Brom with

Draw @10/1...best price is <15/2
    Southampton @ 11/1...best price is <9/1

Effectively a treble on Leicester/Southampton double chance/West Brom

Level stakes pays 9/2 for draw or 5/1 for home win with best price <7/2.

Anyone know if any of the bookies offer odds on an individual player to score a penalty? Brighton have conceded the second-most pens this season, and we all know Milivojevic's record from the spot...

Couldn't find anything on this so went for this request-a-bet @ 18/1:
    Milivojevic to score, Crystal Palace to win, over 2.5 goals and 12+ match corners

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Couldn't find anything on this so went for this request-a-bet @ 18/1:
    Milivojevic to score, Crystal Palace to win, over 2.5 goals and 12+ match corners

Scored a penalty, good shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

7 timer

Munich
    M/Gladbach
    City
    Ac Milan
    PSV
    Atletico
    Barca

About 17/2

• Advertisement

Skybet Soccer Saturday treble today is Leicester, West Brom and pick the result of Southampton v Spurs.

Leicester/West Brom double pays >6/5 but doing all three perms with this only pays 5/6 so I’m going to leave Spurs out. Couldn’t be having them away from home in an odds on multiple given recent form.

So...

Leicester/West Brom with

Draw @10/1...best price is <15/2
    Southampton @ 11/1...best price is <9/1

Effectively a treble on Leicester/Southampton double chance/West Brom

Level stakes pays 9/2 for draw or 5/1 for home win with best price <7/2.

Well I was right to swerve Spurs but unfortunately West Brom couldn’t do the business.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

City to win 3-0 or 4-0 at 5/1 pp

Just did it there

Double on bet365 - pays out just over 2/1

Over 3.5 goals in both Man City and Barca games - Good luck all

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Bit surprised you guys are going with these given City's dearth of goals lately. Well I suppose things are sure to turn for them soon enough...

Winner

• Advertisement

Bit surprised you guys are going with these given City's dearth of goals lately. Well I suppose things are sure to turn for them soon enough...

Having seen Pool destroy Watford it was a reasonable assumption City would too.

Pretty annoyed Watford scored from practically their only shot in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

7 timer

Munich
    M/Gladbach
    City
    Ac Milan
    PSV
    Atletico
    Barca

About 17/2

Winner.

It's mostly away from they've slowed down. Still averaging 2-3 at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Roma - Empoli

BTTS, El Shaarawy to score AT, over 10.5 corners, 2+ cards each is 50/1 with Paddy.

Same bet is priced at 9/1 with Bet365 using their betbuilder.

William Hill have same at 7/1 switching over 4.5 cards for the 2+ each...

I've actually got the 50/1 boosted to 55/1 with Paddy.

Absolutely mental value on this price. Paddy pricing this all wrong.

Good luck all....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

jbt123 wrote: »
    Roma - Empoli

BTTS, El Shaarawy to score AT, over 10.5 corners, 2+ cards each is 50/1 with Paddy.

Same bet is priced at 9/1 with Bet365 using their betbuilder.

William Hill have same at 7/1 switching over 4.5 cards for the 2+ each...

I've actually got the 50/1 boosted to 55/1 with Paddy.

Absolutely mental value on this price. Paddy pricing this all wrong.

Good luck all....
    They will Probaly claim palpable error if it comes in

• Advertisement
Advertisement