Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon warehouse 30% off

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Parrot-Extended-Additional-Batteries-Carrying/dp/B07HS6PBJX/

Parrot Anafi Extended Pack Drone Like New for around €400.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Excellent, saved me €44 on a computer case i was thinking of buying yesterday :) Thanks for the heads up OP!

Update - awww! I shouldn't have read back through this thread, ended up saving €60 on a keyboard too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Looking at a wallet and its marked acceptable, how bad would it be

• Registered Users Posts: 6,305 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Hococop wrote: »
    I've had badly damaged stuff thats been marked as Very Good.

The positive is that if you don't like it then you can send it back for free.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Sorry it's probably asked thousands of times, is this items damaged in the warehouse or returns from customers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭user302243

Sorry it's probably asked thousands of times, is this items damaged in the warehouse or returns from customers?

Can be either.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭user302243

I've had a bin delivered that was acceptable. The box was ripped but the bin itself was like new.

It can be a bit of a lottery but as has been said they're very good with returns. I've never had to return a Warehouse Deal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,292 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Valid 20-30th Nov..30% off on selected warehouse deals...

Link to items below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Warehouse-Deals-Offers/b?ie=UTF8&node=8873234031

Is there a way to search all that rather then doing page by page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

lawred2 wrote: »
    Use the filter tab to narrow by Dept./brand/reviews/price etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

lawred2 wrote: »

On a pc, on the left up next to the search bar, you can change “all” to “warehouse deals”. That should do it.

Be careful though ‘cause sometimes you’ll click into an item, then another item, and it goes back to “all”.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

Excellent spot OP, picked up 3 Philips Hue Centura for 38 quid each that’s less than 3 for 2. Have never been disappointed with a warehouse product

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Regularly buy from warehouse deals, but I'm always cautious about clothing, had to return a walking trousers that were obviously returned as being the wrong size but relisted at the same (wrong) size as a warehouse deals.

Any snags I've had have always been sorted straight away. The difference in price from the normal one is an indication of the 'damage' and they normally give an description of the item.

From my experience, the majority of items sold are slightly damaging packaging and the contents are always perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

errlloyd wrote: »
    Yeah. I was finding this too. So I chanced my arm and added an item I've been following for a while from warehouse to my basket. Had to go the whole way through till the end, but it applied the 30 percent discount.

Just wondering, did you have to actually press Buy Now for the 30% to be applied [I'm looking at an ASUS TUF laptop ("Used - Acceptable")]?

No sign at the stage below for me - am I right in thinking the laptop I'm looking at is not eligible?

Checkout.png

Correct. It would say "Save 30% at checkout" on the product page if it was eligible.

If you search for the laptop here and it doesn't show up then it's not eligible

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Doodlebug wrote: »
    Just wondering, did you have to actually press Buy Now for the 30% to be applied [I'm looking at an ASUS TUF laptop ("Used - Acceptable")]?

No sign at the stage below for me - am I right in thinking the laptop I'm looking at is not eligible?

Checkout.png

not much is eligible, search in this link for what is

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_AWUK20_md2_w?ie=UTF8&node=8873234031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=6DW1WW8YJPFTKYWBH7NX&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=7a79b597-c95b-4c59-abd9-8b284b678790&pf_rd_i=3581866031

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Doodlebug wrote: »

Checkout.png

unless it says Save 30% at checkout. in the description to the left of your pic, then no you won't get the discount (which you'll only see applied at checkout).

you could try contacting support via chat - there's a few asus tuf's listed when you search the wareshouse sale only, but they don't have the 30% discount applied.

let us know how you get on though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭irishgeo

ablelocks wrote: »
    unless it says Save 30% at checkout. in the description to the left of your pic, then no you won't get the discount (which you'll only see applied at checkout).

you could try contacting support via chat - there's a few asus tuf's listed when you search the wareshouse sale only, but they don't have the 30% discount applied.

let us know how you get on though!

I wonder is only certain categories. Like new could be excluded.

irishgeo wrote: »
    I wonder is only certain categories. Like new could be excluded.

No. All categories are included if the product is eligible for the discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Wheety wrote: »

thats the issue though - not everything in the offers section of the warehouse has the discount applied. I'm currently in chat about a different laptop that appears in the search results, but doesn't have the 30% discount

edit - i've seen it with other items too, not just laptops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I've looked at some things and when I've gone into to add to basket the lower price hasn't been there. Don't forget these are open box/returns so there could be only 1 or 2 of an item and by the time you go to purchase, that one is gone and you're seeing the full price item or one which is not reduced.

not in this instance, i have a current used, very good laptop in my basket and no discount, even though it is in the offers search results.

What I have found is that Amazon take the extra 30% off in the search results so the item prices are 30% more when you go to the listing. So if you don't see the discount knocked off already when you search then there is not 30% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Bought warehouse AirPods from amazon France and discount applied. No discount on uk site, very messy. Thought it was on everything last year

• Registered Users Posts: 17,281 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Oh great, more stuff to buy from Amazon. Should stay away from these threads...mouse I'd like on sale...gonna check pc cases as well and...

so I escalated my chat to a manager, went around in circles for a while where basically they posted links that proved my point, and lo and behold, when i went back to the product page to get a screen shot the discount was available!

I'm now the proud owner of a HP gaming laptop that i didn't know i wanted and don't really need.

this is what happens when you try to prove a point.

ablelocks wrote: »
    so I escalated my chat to a manager, went around in circles for a while where basically they posted links that proved my point, and lo and behold, when i went back to the product page to get a screen shot the discount was available!

I'm now the proud owner of a HP gaming laptop that i didn't know i wanted and don't really need.

this is what happens when you try to prove a point.

You can always send it back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Showing as €125 for me so not sure if I missed it or if 30% will come off later?Found them :)

• Advertisement

You can always send it back :D

i've to do a bit of research, but i think it may be too good a deal to send it back - used price was £720, so with the discount was £504. For a hp gaming laptop, that seems great value.

Advertisement