Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

A sad day for the republicans. Really hoped trump would win but accepting that its not happening now. Looking forward to picking apart bidens gaffes and everything he does with a level bordering on conspiracy, just like has happened the last 4 years.

Roll on literally any republican 2024.
    Its been a great 4 years and hopefully with the senate we wont see evil lies like critical race theory , the ‘tax tax tax’ green agenda or any wars occur.

Mr biden, the binoculars are on you now.

Gatling wrote: »
    Trump would remind you of Americas dumbest criminals programme ,hello police i want to report a crime , what's your compliant ,I lost 10 kgs of pure coke ,I was to robbed ,who robbed you .

I don't know I cant find my coke send help

Don Jnr might make that cocaine report. ;)
    A sad day for the republicans. Really hoped trump would win but accepting that its not happening now. Looking forward to picking apart bidens gaffes and everything he does with a level bordering on conspiracy, just like has happened the last 4 years.

Its been a great 4 years and hopefully with the senate we wont see evil lies like critical race theory , the ‘tax tax tax’ green agenda or any wars occur.

What do you think of Trump actively refusing to admit defeat and pushing a nation conspiracy with no basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

Who's under investigation for corruption and his family members happened to make tonnes of money when he was given any power to negotiate in foreign countries. Biden in Iraq, his brother happens to also head over to iraq and get a piece of a billion dollar project (which fell through). Biden in Ukraine, his son just so happens to be put on the board of a known corrupt gas company, that's coincidence number two. China, Biden sent over for negotiations and again coincidentally his son happens to also get a deal out of nowhere with the Chinese government.

Let's not kid ourselves, I know you support Biden and you can whatabout with Trump all you like, it doesn't change the fact that all these corrupt-looking coincidences happened consistently through his career and he represents the kleptocracy that only Trump-hate can cause people to overlook. Any other politician at any other time it would be obviously indefensible.

[This post has been highlighted by Boards.ie to contain disputed information. Joe Biden has not been convicted of any crime and his stutter likely caused any of this perceived corruption]

ah schtap will ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,205 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

duploelabs wrote: »
    The campaign finance violations, is that a state or federal crime? The Stormy payment was made before trump became president right?

There are federal and state finance laws and i'm not sure which one covers the payment to Stormy.

Who's under investigation for corruption and his family members happened to make tonnes of money when he was given any power to negotiate in foreign countries. Biden in Iraq, his brother happens to also head over to iraq and get a piece of a billion dollar project (which fell through). Biden in Ukraine, his son just so happens to be put on the board of a known corrupt gas company, that's coincidence number two. China, Biden sent over for negotiations and again coincidentally his son happens to also get a deal out of nowhere with the Chinese government.

Let's not kid ourselves, I know you support Biden and you can whatabout with Trump all you like, it doesn't change the fact that all these corrupt-looking coincidences happened consistently through his career and he represents the kleptocracy that only Trump-hate can cause people to overlook. Any other politician at any other time it would be obviously indefensible.

[This post has been highlighted by Boards.ie to contain disputed information. Joe Biden has not been convicted of any crime and his stutter likely caused any of this perceived corruption]

Can you link to the reports of an open investigation into Joe Biden?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,095 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Wow that's sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,744 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Trump will win 2024 if Biden gets in and screws up the economy and screws over miners. Maybe best for Trump to concede with the message '' The next 4 years will be the I told you so years, but come 2024 I'll be back''

E mac wrote: »
    Trump famously uses the term 'fake news'
    KellyAnne Conway when challenged on blatant lie said it was an 'alternative fact'
    That republican layer today when asked by the judge if republican observers were present at a count said there were 'non zero' present ...

As I said is this a new language spoken to avoid admitting a decisive yes or no to a question..

no, the use of non-zero is just lawyer speak. It is not evasive, it is still clear what it means.

Don Jnr might make that cocaine report. ;)

What do you think of Trump actively refusing to admit defeat and pushing a nation conspiracy with no basis?

Its shameful, cant support it. But id still back him over joe. Ive never claimed he was perfect , this last stunt is certainly a massive let down, On policy he’s still closer to me than biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Trump will win 2024 if Biden gets in and screws up the economy and screws over miners. Maybe best for Trump to concede with the message '' The next 4 years will be the I told you so years, but come 2024 I'll be back''
    gimme a break , he'll be in prison:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Overheal wrote: »
    You know better than to trust that source. About anything.

PV do great work. Much more trustworthy than the MSM.

biden wont spend 4 years tweeting every half-formed thought that comes into his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭maebee

That's a fake quote Maebee.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-republicans-meme-idUSKBN2342S5

While the quote has been debunked several times since it apparently surfaced in 2015, users have recently been resharing it on social media. Examples can be seen here , here , here , here

The meme reads: “If I were to run, I’d run as a Republican. They’re the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they’d still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific. - Donald Trump, People Magazine, 1998”

Snopes first wrote about the false quote here in October 2015 . Since then, the quote has been debunked multiple times ( here , here , here ).

Apologies. I saw it for the first time today and assumed it was true, as nothing Trump says surprises me. Mea Culpa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

Highly unlikely he'll be back in 2024.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Wow that's sad.

It was sad for the last 4 years alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

interesting watching whiny trump voting "liberal" tim pool flailing about like a frying fish. corruption! no wait, he won guys deal with it! no corruption! twitter sucks!

guy is dissociating.

https://twitter.com/Timcast?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

What are you, the modern day reincarnation of the Skibbereen Eagle?

biden wont spend 4 years tweeting every half-formed thought that comes into his head.

He’ll spend 4 years funding NGO’s to do it for him.

It was sad for the last 4 years alright...

Yeah the trump presidency was indeed a sad state of affairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Looking forward to seeing President Harris in 4 years time ,
    Imagine the republicans a minority and a woman as president in 2024 will really cause them to explode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,095 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Back in the real world there are just about 50k coal mining jobs left in the USA. And they've actually dropped under Trump. He lied to the miners in 2016 about bringing back coal jobs.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/215790/coal-mining-employment-in-the-us/

85603 wrote: »
    Highly unlikely he'll be back in 2024.

Highly likely in all fairness. If Biden can win at his age, then Trump could in 2024, especially on the back of Biden screwing the economy up with regulation and taxes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Fox don't want to make the call for PA because, well they are Fox.

Nobody else wants to say it because its funnier thinking of Trump squirming thinking that he still has a chance.

Imagine the republicans a minority and a woman as president in 2024 will really cause them to explode

Thankfully the chances of her winning an election on her own are miniscule.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Let me ask you something - serious question - would you trust Biden to drive you home from the airport? Let's say it's rush hour traffic, major airport - would you allow that man to drive you home? Never mind be leader of the most powerful country in the world? Genuine question, please be honest. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Well I dont think Joe is doing airport pick ups anytime soon. But if he was who wouldn't want to have a spin with cool Uncle Joe

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQpX1wK17hsbgYaPrTycDg1lGiWycfLMcRJEA&usqp=CAU

C'mon maaaaaaann

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Back in the real world there are just about 50k coal mining jobs left in the USA. And they've actually dropped under Trump. He lied to the miners in 2016 about bringing back coal jobs.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/215790/coal-mining-employment-in-the-us/

I mean all mining, Coal, Gas, Oil, ECT

Highly likely in all fairness. If Biden can win at his age, then Trump could in 2024, especially on the back of Biden screwing the economy up with regulation and taxes.

Biden is no sanders but a fracking ban or any new taxes will seal his fait next term

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

robinph wrote: »
    Fox don't want to make the call for PA because, well they are Fox.

Nobody else wants to make the say it because its funnier thinking of Trump squirming thinking that he still has a chance.

Fox backed themselves into a corner calliing Arizona as early as they did. I suspec the other networks are now mischief-making off the back of that by waiting to see if they (Fox) have to be the network to declare Biden the winner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

ribery.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I've a feeling we'll see that before 4 years tbh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement