Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

pjohnson wrote: »
    Trump would never leave then :pac:

so glad I'm not the only one to think that.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

"There were non zero republican observers at the count" ..what a way to say yes there were...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

so the previous thread took only 3 days to reach 10,000 posts. Is that a record?

Not even close. The early Covid main threads would hit that in a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,048 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

so the previous thread took only 3 days to reach 10,000 posts. Is that a record?

Faster than Nevada!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Can’t see this ending well at all, no joke I think Biden would really want to beef up his personal security, it would not surprise me at all if a fanatic tried to harm him, this unfortunately is going to get a lot uglier

The secret service have up his security to president-elect level including a no fly zone over his house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,553 ✭✭✭✭briany

No. Pence could issue a blanket pardon to trump for any and all federal crimes committed during his time as president.

Trump: *ahem*, any and all alleged federal crimes committed during my presidency. Go on, Mike.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Tippex wrote: »
    And afaik (It took me less than 5 mins) they immediately reprocessed the questionable votes https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/antrim-county-submits-new-partial-election-results-after-manually-counting-votes

It's not new news it was spotted 2 days ago

And reflected in the current numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

614,000 views in three days too, some going. I think the very early corona virus threads were doing 10k posts in a couple of days or so, that was back in the days when we all thought we were going to die.

E mac wrote: »
    "There were non zero republican observers at the count" ..what a way to say yes there were...

the sort of language you use when you bill by the hour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Jin luk

Is trump closing in on Biden in Arizona now? And all them news outlets calling it the other day for biden!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Done to death

Trump lost, cry your tears and move on.

Done to death? It's a clear indication the marbles aren't all there or even nearly all there. I've never been a big fan of Trump but he's been better than the alternatives. If the dems had put a reasonable candidate I'd probably prefer them to Trump.

Let me ask you something - serious question - would you trust Biden to drive you home from the airport? Let's say it's rush hour traffic, major airport - would you allow that man to drive you home? Never mind be leader of the most powerful country in the world? Genuine question, please be honest. I sure as hell wouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Lolle06

No. Pence could issue a blanket pardon to trump for any and all federal crimes committed during his time as president.

Wow. That would be a clear confession that he indeed committed crimes while being in the WH.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,832 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Pennsylvania is still accepting mail ballots that arrive by 5 PM

Some time after that, we can expect the networks to call it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Am I starting to sense the American networks doing a reverse ferret? Talk of irregularities and recounts happening? Trump @16-1 might be worth a punt...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Is there a link for that?

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

sabat wrote: »
    Am I starting to sense the American networks doing a reverse ferret? Talk of irregularities and recounts happening? Trump @16-1 might be worth a punt...

No, it won’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,446 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Done to death? It's a clear indication the marbles aren't all there or even nearly all there. I've never been a big fan of Trump but he's been better than the alternatives. If the dems had put a reasonable candidate I'd probably prefer them to Trump.

Let me ask you something - would you trust Biden to drive you home from the airport? Let's say it's rush hour traffic, major airport - would you allow that man to drive you home? Never mind be leader of the most powerful country in the world? Genuine question, please be honest. I sure as hell wouldn't.
    Depends if he has a license!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,245 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

briany wrote: »
    Trump: *ahem*, any and all alleged federal crimes committed during AND after my presidency. Go on, Mike.

FYP

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Jin luk wrote: »
    Is trump closing in on Biden in Arizona now? And all them news outlets calling it the other day for biden!?

Yes, but nowhere near fast enough to catch with the remaining votes. It will get closer, but should still be enough of a buffer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

pjohnson wrote: »
    KANYE 2024

I could believe it. What could surprise us now? Though it's more likely that the other yob will declare himself president for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,832 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Lolle06 wrote: »
    Wow. That would be a clear confession that he indeed committed crimes while being in the WH.

Correct and would not only fail to absolve him of state charges but hand the prosecution right over to the southern district of new york.

These were the same reasons Roger Stone was given a commutation instead of a pardon. A pardon is an admission of guilt, and the person loses 5th amendment rights against self incrimination relating to crimes pardoned. Stone would have been legally obligated to spill the beans on Trump or pull a Chelsea Manning and rot in jail the rest of his life (which he clearly wasn't prepared to do).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

cj maxx wrote: »
    Depends if he has a license!

Yes but it's from 1952 and has been duly stamped every few years by the same also septogenarian doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,684 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Let me ask you something - serious question - would you trust Biden to drive you home from the airport? Let's say it's rush hour traffic, major airport - would you allow that man to drive you home? Never mind be leader of the most powerful country in the world? Genuine question, please be honest. I sure as hell wouldn't.

A truly ridiculous question and analogy as to why Trump is a better choice as U.S. President..

A fooking vegetable would be a better choice-leader than Trump..

briany wrote: »
    Trump: *ahem*, any and all alleged federal crimes committed during my presidency. Go on, Mike.

It would be really funny if Trump resigned and then Pence refused to sign the pardon.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,425 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yes.

Would you leave Trump alone in a room with your teenage daughter?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

the sort of language you use when you bill by the hour

Fake news/ alternative facts ...is this a new form of language

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Biden won't be driving for at least the next 4 years.
    Because he's going to be President.
    Because he won the election.
    Because more people think he will be better at it than Trump.
    Because Trump has been terrible.

So, with all that in mind, I'd let the secret service drive me home on Biden's behalf. We've seen what Trump does, leaves people in the cold on the side of the street waiting for a bus that isn't coming.

I've seen video of Biden driving. I would have no issue sitting in the passenger seat with him driving. I wouldnt get on a gold cart with trump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

cfk21w1bhnx51.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement