Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

My neck has loosened up quite a lot thankfully! Had a lovely walk this afternoon then came home and had a delicious lunch outside in the sunshine with my brother. Reading now. I'm wrecked tired but I'm resisting the urge to nap so that I'll sleep better tonight. (Sounds like I'm a toddler! :D )

My neck has loosened up quite a lot thankfully! Had a lovely walk this afternoon then came home and had a delicious lunch outside in the sunshine with my brother. Reading now. I'm wrecked tired but I'm resisting the urge to nap so that I'll sleep better tonight. (Sounds like I'm a toddler! :D )

519026.jpeg

attachment.php?attachmentid=519027&d=1594049046[IMG][/img]

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Up,kind of.. Errands to run before work, feeling every one of my 116 years old :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside again, after locking myself out :D Oooops....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside again, after locking myself out :D Oooops....

How'd you manage that cyber genius?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at work. In the office. It's good though. Apart from the whole having to work thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

How'd you manage that cyber genius?.

Ha! Simples my friend, walked out the door without my keys.. I have never done that before... going around too free and breezy today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This time with style

Horrifically tired. What's new pussycat? Wooooah woah woah woah woah

• Registered Users Posts: 13,316 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Ha! Simples my friend, walked out the door without my keys.. I have never done that before... going around too free and breezy today :D

How did you get back in?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

kowloon wrote: »
    How did you get back in?

He’s Batman ;)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    He’s Batman ;)

So spare key in the utility belt next to the shark repellant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Jack Imhoff

Long auld day ..I'm beat..
    Anyone see Perse, not like her to be this quiet

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

At the kitchen table eating a gluten free ice cream sandwich.
    I just don't, I'm lost for, I can't fathom, it's just.

Boom_Bap wrote: »

There's dairy though, right?

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I'm worried about where all this gluten goes. I'll bet there's a large patch of gluten swirling about in the mid-Atlantic, biding its time and gathering mass before it makes its move on the shipping lanes.

I'm worried about where all this gluten goes. I'll bet there's a large patch of gluten swirling about in the mid-Atlantic, biding its time and gathering mass before it makes its move on the shipping lanes.

:eek::eek: Fcuk, busy building 'special relationships' with the plastic islands for a comprehansive attack on the hoomans. Don't blame them..

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

There's dairy though, right?

I'm not certain about that, it was akin to eating Ghandi's flip flop in taste and texture.

Have you ever seen those outdoor like this that are popping up:

ymd5e7pagev8lqbi1oeg.jpg

90% gluten, 10% hair bobbins.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Will we ever see things with

"Now with added Gluten" on the labels.?

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

I've the feet walked off me today, wrecked so I am. Just after a pizza, tried out the new oven and it's going grand. Himself is in bed and I'm feeling a bit lonesome. Hopefully I just need a bit of time to get settled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Jack Imhoff

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    She got a one day ban for being a very naughty girl! :D

She left the top off the mayonnaise jar again...I warned her about that before :P

• Advertisement

Drinking whiskey. What else would you do of a Monday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae and fancy bistro crisps.
    Drinking whiskey. What else would you do of a Monday.

The devils juice! :eek:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just off the phone with best friend , we haven't seen each other since early March . Late breakfast/early lunch date on Thursday set up , it'll be great to see her :)

Time for a cupan tae.

Don't weather presenters always seem a bit weird? An observation I just realised.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time for a cupan tae.

Barry's ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Barry's ?

Generic brand ? :p

Barry's ?

Aye. Just used the last two there though. Bewleys up next!.... don't shudder too much Seph :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Generic brand ? :p

Even re-using a tea bag is preferable to going down the Barry's route.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Even re-using a tea bag is preferable to going down the Barry's route.

Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly :pac:

• Advertisement

I think i'll have some maxwell house red instant :P *shudders*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement