Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ok guys....blondes or brunettes???

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

kookie wrote:
    My god I been on hol's for a wk n I come back and this conversation is still goin on its crazy. Anyway I said before that I was a brunette n was wondering why guys fancied them more, well I got my hair braided on the last day of my hol's n so now Im jus wondering what guys think of braids. Do u think they suit some girls?
    i know...i'm a great thread starter lol :D

i dunno what i am...kinda a blondey brunnette lol if that makes any sense at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭KnowItAll

One Word

REDHEDS
    Agreed :) . It has to be red!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭dmck2886

bald!

Just Kidding :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭adonis

blonde for fun -- one night.
    brunette for relationships --
    thats just my theory...

curly hair is better than straight...and red hair is nice too..

come one come all..im not choosy really

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

a good looking girl is a good looking girl....doesnt make a difference at all what colour hair she has.Not a great topic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

electric69 wrote:
    a good looking girl is a good looking girl....doesnt make a difference at all what colour hair she has.Not a great topic

Great post there, thanks for contributing.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Souless

Lol suppose electric69 is right. However I would say if I had to pick my preference would go Brunette, black/blonde & then red.

almost as interesting as your reply....

electric69 wrote:
    almost as interesting as your reply....

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You have utterly failed in any way to be amusing.

• Advertisement

I believe the term "crash and Burn" is very appropiate here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It was appropriate halfway down page 1.

Oh well.....what ya can ya do...

rb_ie wrote:
    Oh well.....what ya can ya do...
    love that "dress jc" site..lol! hilarious!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I think a lot of it depends on how fake-looking the blonde hair is. One of my friends had naturally blondey brown hair and while she got attention from guys it was the average amount to be expected. She recently started dyeing her hair much blonder - it's now very bright, and very obviously dyed, but she's started getting LOADS of attention, especially from knackers. So I think that fake blonde hair is definitely attractive to guys looking for just sex, whereas more natural blonde hair is more attractive to guys looking for relationships

yeah good point Fishie..natural looks the best..ott blonde attracts the undesireable attention whilst natural isnt really saying "look at me"..much nicer when girls are natural.

i concur (sp?)

OTT blonde just looks so cheap,making the girl who got it done look cheap also(hence the extra attention from Knackers).

Advertisement