Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok guys....blondes or brunettes???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

yeah those girls with eyes that constitute 50% of the heads volume just arent good enough....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

Yeah - hair is mostly irrelevant as long as it suits - i'd rather it long no matter which colour it is...

I'll go with Joejoem except replace "nice teeth" with "nice smile" and "brown eyes" with "non-smoker"

The taste of tobacco in someone elses mouth spilling into yours is a bit of a turnoff for non-smokers...

Of course - beggars can't be choosers - I've yet to meet a girl meeting all 5 of the above criteria, 4 outa 5 is usually easily enough!

thank you for describing me! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 whosthatmammal

have to say brunettes, too many of theses horrible fake looking blondes going around.
    brunnettes are generally nicer personality wise as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

eh....no

Zing! What a comeback!

So where was the redhead option?

ij--Isla_Fisher0000.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

have to say brunettes, too many of theses horrible fake looking blondes going around.

yeh i agree,plus i hate the orange look,whats up with that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

THEZAPPA wrote:
    yeh i agree,plus i hate the orange look,whats up with that?

Thats red hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

who are u generally attracted to, blonde bimbos or bubbly brunettes?!?

'Bubbly Brunette'?

Usually when when a woman describe herself as 'bubbly' it means she's fat and annoying. Therefore given those options I'll take the blonde.

That said tho cinnamon red or even jet black will always win over those two weakings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Pigman II wrote:
    'Bubbly Brunette'?

Usually when when a woman describe herself as 'bubbly' it means she's fat and annoying. Therefore given those options I'll take the blonde.

ROFL!

So blunt ya just have to love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Foofoo

well said its nice when curtains match carpet :p den again me mate has 30 notches on her bed post and she is blond but us brunettes remember it next morning.MIAOW

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Sico wrote:
    Zing! What a comeback!

So where was the redhead option?

ij--Isla_Fisher0000.jpg
    why thank u!!

wel it's usually the whole blonde or brunette debate isn't it?? Red heads are in a league of they're own! I don't think there is such a thing as an ugly red head...i haven't seen one neway! soooooooooo unfair like

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I have no particular affinity to any type of hair colour. It really dosn't matter to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭crazymonkey

i don't think hair colour is important, well as long as its not grey,,

I don't think there is such a thing as an ugly red head...i haven't seen one neway! soooooooooo unfair like

Yeah they're kind of hard to spot cause they usually live under bridges and attack those who cross above.
    I've seen 3 hot red haired girls in my life, the rest...well, i won't be cruel :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Either, as long as they don't wear Abercrombie, ugh...

Abercrombie on girls is hot! They do cool t's for girls, well fitted and nice styles, as long as its not on like a total blimp of a chick it looks well :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

hmm probably brunette/dark but my most recent girly is blonde

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Johnson

Brunettes. but thats not to say I don't like blondes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

rb_ie wrote:
    Abercrombie on girls is hot! They do cool t's for girls, well fitted and nice styles, as long as its not on like a total blimp of a chick it looks well :D

it's the mark of an idiot...

rb_ie wrote:
    Yeah they're kind of hard to spot cause they usually live under bridges and attack those who cross above.
    I've seen 3 hot red haired girls in my life, the rest...well, i won't be cruel :D
    oh thats a bit harsh

wouldn't like to hear what those red heads say about u

• Advertisement

Yeah harsh but so true at the same time!

I didn't say all red haired girls are ugly, just haven't seen any that i'd call hot.

rb_ie wrote:
    Yeah harsh but so true at the same time!

I didn't say all red haired girls are ugly, just haven't seen any that i'd call hot.

Lindsey Lohan could be described as hot.

I wouldn't call her hot, maybe like cute...but thats with the red hair, shes not at all hot/cute with the blonde and she could do with putting a few pounds back on...she used to look alot better than she does now.

rb_ie wrote:
    I wouldn't call her hot, maybe like cute...but thats with the red hair, shes not at all hot/cute with the blonde and she could do with putting a few pounds back on...she used to look alot better than she does now.
    never a truer word spoken!

she's morphing into another hollywood girl...blonde, skinny, who thinks they're hott like that!! I was there during the summer and every single girl looked the same....no red heads out there either! lol

never a truer word spoken!

she's morphing into another hollywood girl...blonde, skinny, who thinks they're hott like that!! I was there during the summer and every single girl looked the same....no red heads out there either! lol

Okay, I was talking about her before that then, when she was damn hot. Still nice now btw.

I'm sure there are plenty of other nice redheads but I can't think of any at this moment in time.

Herself and Nicole Richie are totally destroying themselves.I've never found Nicole attractive, but she's really just getting horrible lately...her new movies due out soon enough so we'll wait and see how she looks in that, but at the latest awards(cant remember which they were) she just looked totally....ugh...
    Lindsay Lohan used to have that kinda cute "girl next door" look about her, then she died her hair and dropped like half her bodyweight trying to look, i dunno, like more grown up and "sexy" i suppose, but it so hasn't worked at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

who are u generally attracted to, blonde bimbos or bubbly brunettes?!? and do blondes really have more fun?!?
    Does it matter?

Do blonds have more fun? Who cares?

Bah, hate silly threads like this :mad:

gobby wrote:
    Does it matter?

Do blonds have more fun? Who cares?

then why bother to comment then?!? GAL

rb_ie wrote:
    Herself and Nicole Richie are totally destroying themselves.I've never found Nicole attractive, but she's really just getting horrible lately...her new movies due out soon enough so we'll wait and see how she looks in that, but at the latest awards(cant remember which they were) she just looked totally....ugh...
    Lindsay Lohan used to have that kinda cute "girl next door" look about her, then she died her hair and dropped like half her bodyweight trying to look, i dunno, like more grown up and "sexy" i suppose, but it so hasn't worked at all!
    yeah they look like skeletons now! its absolutely disgusting

• Advertisement

gobby wrote:

Then why not just ignore them?Why post into them if they're so "silly"?

Advertisement