Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok guys....blondes or brunettes???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

very true!!!

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

I think you mean the beer holder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

go on, go on...so far u've jst described me...

proportionate facial features........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

"i've another question, for the girls with black hair, why is it always so perfect?? actually thats like my dream colour coz it always looks so sleek and perfect no matter what style"

I wish, I don't have sleeky or perfect hair, it's unruly, curly and fuzzy and I cannot use a hairdryer without looking like I've been electrocuted. It's mainly oriental or Indian women with the shiny, sleeky hair. The other disadvantage to black hair is that any grey hair shows up, and sadly i started getting grey hairs since I was 14, I'm 34 now and have to colour my hair in order to hide it. I may have black hair but I got the bum's rush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

McGinty wrote:
    "i've another question, for the girls with black hair, why is it always so perfect?? actually thats like my dream colour coz it always looks so sleek and perfect no matter what style"

I wish, I don't have sleeky or perfect hair, it's unruly, curly and fuzzy and I cannot use a hairdryer without looking like I've been electrocuted. It's mainly oriental or Indian women with the shiny, sleeky hair. The other disadvantage to black hair is that any grey hair shows up, and sadly i started getting grey hairs since I was 14, I'm 34 now and have to colour my hair in order to hide it. I may have black hair but I got the bum's rush.
    a good few of my friends have lovely black hair...tho thats probably due to ghds, mousse, hair spray and all these other products!!!

rb_ie...ok hmmm...mayb the resemblance stops there! i hate my nose and am pretty sure it isn't in proportion with the rest of my face!!!

oh well, noones perfect....

• Advertisement

whats ur flaw then?!?

physically?

rb_ie wrote:
    physically?
    lol...whatever u want!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Brunnetts tbh...

wallpaper04.JPG

verry nice :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

most definatly. my top girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kookie

this is a crazy thread it jus goes on and on. Im curious to know why so many oh the guys r choosing brunette over blondes as I am a brunette myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

kookie wrote:
    this is a crazy thread it jus goes on and on. Im curious to know why so many oh the guys r choosing brunette over blondes as I am a brunette myself.

Merely personal preference or this new anti-blonde trend that seems to have developed at some stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

kookie wrote:

because they are slutty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

i have blonde hair and Ive never had a blonde/slutty joke directed at me. i would LOVE to have black hair though. its so hot on girls

Hot on some girls :D

rb_ie wrote:
    Hot on some girls :D

ok its hot on girls who arent skanky or disturbingly obese/hideous

Black hair is hot on people who are hot. Same as pretty much all other colours of hair.

well I think it can make an otherwise plain girl look hot. Its just my opinion that girls with black hair are hotter than those with other colours

Nightwish wrote:
    well I think it can make an otherwise plain girl look hot. Its just my opinion that girls with black hair are hotter than those with other colours

Oops, misinterpreted what you were saying.

Under those circumstances I'd probably prefer blondes.

• Advertisement

I'd prefer a plain brunette to a plain black haired girl.
    Hot brunettes over hot black haired girls any day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

black hair gives one more hot point to a girl for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭ross_castle

One Word

REDHEDS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I am a real sucker for blondes...the odd hot brunette catches my eye too

One Word

REDHEDS
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭ross_castle

rb_ie wrote:
    :eek:

??????

Red Hair is gorgous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

ok so there is no such thing as black hair!well unless you die it black! I have really dark dark dark brown hair(everyone thinks its black but its not grr!lol!)! just wanted to clear that up! Oh and by how much does hair make your decision if the girl is pretty or not? do guys prefer curly or straight?

d4gurl wrote:
    ok so there is no such thing as black hair!well unless you die it black! I have really dark dark dark brown hair(everyone thinks its black but its not grr!lol!)! just wanted to clear that up! Oh and by how much does hair make your decision if the girl is pretty or not? do guys prefer curly or straight?

Meh, I would have no real preference tbh.

I prefer straight hair, but straight thats been curled with a ghd is nice too.
    Curly hair is fine as long as its not frizzy and the curls aren't those tight ringlet things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kookie

My god I been on hol's for a wk n I come back and this conversation is still goin on its crazy. Anyway I said before that I was a brunette n was wondering why guys fancied them more, well I got my hair braided on the last day of my hol's n so now Im jus wondering what guys think of braids. Do u think they suit some girls?

Advertisement