Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mark of the beast

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

This king bob character sure has plenty of spare time, to wind up, divert and ignore the facts at hand.
    Without being cruel, can only assume is immobilised and bound to a komputer 24/7.

Further more, twisting and misrepresentation of technical facts (the functions of the QDT have been way over-explained to him by now) are diversive.
    His denial of simple concepts e.g. fingers aren't part of the hand... derailing attempts.

But the icing on the cake here is the super-keen athiest (actually potential raging sadist/satanist, or plain old pro-Islam, Christian hater),
    is to assume any observation of ye olde Book of Revelations, or mention of BillyGates and his realted active projects via id2020.org...

...must all 'only' come from highly religious folks, lols again.

The plain fact is the oldest most documented and printed book in human history, is a very reasonable source to this very well known (if not universal) precise prediciton.

Factoring in current times and developments, 2020 perhaps offers for the 1st time in mankind's history the viability of hand/head data for sale of goods and services.
    Also the actual human number of the 6's a possible complimentary factor, is also starting to show emmerging relevance.
    Not even mentioning locust plagues, Damascus, global pandemics and so on.

Now if the four sanskrit books from the Vegas, or ancient Summerians, or scrolls, or Budda himself has predicted with such accuracy anything of similar value/worth and if Nostradamus come close, (vague quatrains) even Baba Venga also not comparable.

....Then any of these would certainly be of 'exact equal' interest. Equal interesting.

Problem is any other documents of ancient haven't anything nearly as interesting.
    Maybe that's why they're not such good sellers?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

This king bob character
    Still getting that wrong. It's an M. Not a B.
    Without being cruel, can only assume is immobilised and bound to a komputer 24/7.
    Lol.
    Is that because I'm a pensioner or because it's part of my tragic backstory.
    e.g. fingers aren't part of the hand... derailing attempts.
    Never said that.
    You are the one saying that a finger is a hand...
    But the icing on the cake here is the super-keen athiest (actually potential raging sadist/satanist, or plain old pro-Islam, Christian hater),
    Lol
    is to assume any observation of ye olde Book of Revelations, or mention of BillyGates and his realted active projects via id2020.org...

...must all 'only' come from highly religious folks, lols again.
    So you aren't christian?

You don't believe that the mark of the beast is these quantum dot tattoos?

Gosh, if only some people had asked you to clarify your stance and asked you to stop being evasive and dishonest.
    The plain fact is the oldest most documented and printed book in human history, is a very reasonable source to this very well known (if not universal) precise prediciton.
    But it's not precise. The one example you found that you believe matches is way off. It doesn't scan the hand and it doesn't scan the forehead. It doesn't scan a mark that is given to people.

Further, you've been claiming that quantum dot tattoos match this prediction. However quantum dot tattoos aren't part of the other program. And these tattoos don't match the description of the mark of the beast either. The tattoos won't be in the hand, they'd be in the arm. (Arms are not the same as hands btw.) And they aren't going to be in the forehead either. Also, they aren't visible marks.

On top of that, you keep ignoring the fact that your links say clearly what they are looking for, and quantum dot tattoos don't match those either.

In fact, your other example where they scan fingerprints and faces is a closer match to what they say they want as those things are persistent, life to death and biometric.

No, the bible didn't make an accurate prediction. You are twisting things to fit the prediction because of your religious belief.

And then on top of that, we know the bible didn't predict anything because there's no way it could have predicted anything. Supernatural predictions aren't real.
    They are fantasy.

So not you've admited to believing that the bible predicted the mark of the beast, could you explain why you were being so dishonest about it.
    Why did you try to hide you belief? Why did you continue to do so when everyone was calling you out on it?

King Mob wrote: »
    But it's not precise.

Is as precise as anything even with a whiff of comparison from ancient texts.
    Even the number aspect of 666 is unique, why not 123 or something.

Not only is the concept of hand & head verification already in use by thousands for buying goods and services, the emmerging (but also proven and patented) new technology will most likely the planned DigitalID system, delivered to approx 7bn within the coming years (2030 at latest), on the back of this current pandemic.

The above is even ignoring MS's additional layer new and 2019 patented technology that allows for an inbody processed blockchain cryptocurrency wallet, availing of the subjects own bodily energy to process the encryption stage. Sci-fi in realisation.

So, the assumtion isn't far off is it, you either a raging sadist/satanist, or plain old fashioned pro-Islam, Christian hater? Which is it?

Is as precise as anything even with a whiff of comparison from ancient texts.
    But it's not precise.
    It's also impossible because supernatural predictions don't exist.

Again, why were you being dishonest about your beliefs?
    So, the assumtion isn't far off is it, you either a raging sadist/satanist, or plain old fashioned pro-Islam, Christian hater? Which is it?
    lol This is really pathetic. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

life after the corona virus ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE1nxLvqIag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You think the bible predicts the future?

Can you point out which part of this book is predicting what today?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭oriel36

You guys are so sweet but 666 is from the same level of consideration as why the Egyptians chose the angle of inclination of the Great Pyramid.

I will give a clue for one who has wisdom -

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Chrismon_Sancti_Ambrosii.jpg/220px-Chrismon_Sancti_Ambrosii.jpg

Just put 432 on top and learn the language of this mathematical symbolism -

https://books.google.ie/books?id=5VOGAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA10&lpg#v=onepage&q&f=false

Wish I could do more but then again it is a lost language to many but loved by very few.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You think the bible predicts the future?
    Show where any claim was made: as to the entire complete book itself, being a sports type almanac that has one main purpose: of predictions.

Can you point out which part of this book is predicting what today?
    Can you not be so silly, perchance?

oriel36 wrote: »
    You guys are so sweet but 666 is from the same level of consideration as why the Egyptians chose the angle of inclination of the Great Pyramid.

I will give a clue for one who has wisdom -
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Chrismon_Sancti_Ambrosii.jpg/220px-Chrismon_Sancti_Ambrosii.jpg
    Just put 432 on top and learn the language of this mathematical symbolism -
    https://books.google.ie/books?id=5VOGAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA10&lpg#v=onepage&q&f=false
    Wish I could do more but then again it is a lost language to many but loved by very few.
    Sounds legit.

A nice simple minimal static jpg image, and link to an empty book page, can't argue with any of that.

Sounds legit.

A nice simple minimal static jpg image, and link to an empty book page, can't argue with any of that.

You guys are so cute and your response is half-curios.

Try 432 + 234 or maybe 432/2 = 6*6*6

It is a work of art albeit written in a language that few can read unless you are a Christian.

• Advertisement

You guys are so cute and your response, to be fair, is half-curios.

Try 432 + 234 or maybe 432/2 = 6*6*6

It is a work of art albeit written in a language that few can read unless you are a Christian.

[ My goodness, how did the mathematical symbolism of the Book of Revelation end up in a conspiracy forum !. Whoever transferred it to this forum mustn't have been a Christian, after all, the Johannine author pointedly laid down clues]

There are various interpretations, e.g. hand meaning actions, head (between the eyes) meaning thoughts. As it stands 666 remains valid as a unique, precise and human number.

This was transferred from where it actualy belongs to CT, because someone didn't like it in the holy forum, and further more, no one had offered a single view on the matter. Hear no evil, see no...

Anyway the sunshine now beckons, good luck with the 432-234 stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭lalababa

Ferajacka wrote: »
    I personally cannot wait for the chip to be introduced, it'll make it easier to travel, pay for things and track all medical and revenue records.Now if this is the mark of the beast as "predicted" 2000 years ago I find this facinating that people of that time could have insight into such technologies that might come in, years later.

Grand here, not so good in China.

Show where any claim was made: as to the entire complete book itself, being a sports type almanac that has one main purpose: of predictions.

Not a claim, it's a question

Do you personally believe there's a link between "mark of the beast" in the bible and digital ID stuff?

If not, then why are you filling a thread called "mark of the beast" with your views on digital stuff?

There are various interpretations, e.g. hand meaning actions, head (between the eyes) meaning thoughts. As it stands 666 remains valid as a unique, precise and human number.

This was transferred from where it actualy belongs to CT, because someone didn't like it in the holy forum, and further more, no one had offered a single view on the matter. Hear no evil, see no...

Anyway the sunshine now beckons, good luck with the 432-234 stuff.

You guys are fine as I stumbled across this thread and it is quaint watching non-Christians dither around with the clues. The Revelation of Chi-Rho has been with me for 30 years so it is not something you express but something you sink into as a Christian.

Be careful with the Chi-Rho symbol and it's circular structure as it surpasses even the geometry of the Great Pyramid in its significance, then again, these symbols exclude those who don't have a feel for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

You guys are fine as I stumbled across this thread and it is quaint watching non-Christians dither around with the clues. The Revelation of Chi-Rho has been with me for 30 years so it is not something you express but something you sink into as a Christian.

Be careful with the Chi-Rho symbol and it's circular structure as it surpasses even the geometry of the Great Pyramid in its significance, then again, these symbols exclude those who don't have a feel for them.

Do you know anything about the triangle and its signifigance. I was reading that it is very important in lots of ancient cultures. Christianity too- the trinity etc.

Do you know anything about the triangle and its signifigance. I was reading that it is very important in lots of ancient cultures. Christianity too- the trinity etc.

Ah, the triangle -

https://www.goldennumber.net/triangles/

At another time in my life these things were so resonant and especially the 4 angles of quasi-periodic tiling 36°, 72°, 108° and 144° representing the equivalent of the DNA of those old monuments and symbols -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Quasicrystal

https://www.pinterest.ch/dubath/penrose-tiling/

Every now and again I sent out clues including those ones 8 years ago but the geometric language doesn't resonate nor does it's relevance. Although dismaying sometimes, it is fine nor is it in my nature to push the works and symbolism beyond what is necessary, after all, the original structures are not mine even though I can give them a contemporary resonance. Why does 144 and 144,000 appear in two different ways within the Johannine work ?, what is the link between 153 and 666 ?, these things become clear with time just as a stain glass window lights up once the Sun's light shines through it.

I love what my ancestors did and how they did it and fair dues to those who still make the effort, that effort will always be worthwhile. If it is any help, remember the words of Galileo -

“You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.”

Whoever moved the thread to a conspiracy forum should be ashamed of themselves and is no Christian.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭pearcider

Lol.

You seem to be having some issues which basic terms.

A finger is not a hand.
    A face is not a forehead.

And this program doesn't actually use a mark.
    It uses a fingerprint and a face scan.
    It does not involve your quantum dot tattoos.

It also seems to use blockchain technology, something you previously insisted could only be used with a quantum dot tattoo.

You also seem to have cut out part of my post.

Since this thread has been moved from the christianity forum, it makes it very obvious what your beliefs are and how they contradict your denials and dodges from the other thread.

Do you have no comment on that?
    Do you think that people should just pretend you weren't being dishonest and deceptive about your position?

Why do you feel you need to be so dishonest, deceptive and evasive about your actual beliefs?

You seem to forget that John had a limited way to explain how the mark of the beast could work. He was seeing a vision of the future and had to interpret it with his Bronze Age world view. I think the book is eerie and a warning to all mankind that the end of days approach. There are numerous references in the bible to technology that has only appeared in the last 30 years. The mark of the beast could never be implemented until recently. A finger is part a hand and a forehead is part of the face. It’s disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

[ My goodness, how did the mathematical symbolism of the Book of Revelation end up in a conspiracy forum !. Whoever transferred it to this forum mustn't have been a Christian, after all, the Johannine author pointedly laid down clues]

The notion that passages in a book are a "prophecy" or "foretell" or "predict" anything in the distant future is of course absurd. The conspiracy forum seems to be a sluice for anything far-fetched or fantastical - probably why it wound up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Not a claim, it's a question

Do you personally believe there's a link between "mark of the beast" in the bible and digital ID stuff?

If not, then why are you filling a thread called "mark of the beast" with your views on digital stuff?

And refusing to discuss "mark of the beast " stuff in the thread "digital ID's for everybody" :D

When asked there he refers to religion as "skygod stuff"

Very hypocritical imo.

pearcider wrote: »
    You seem to forget that John had a limited way to explain how the mark of the beast could work. He was seeing a vision of the future and had to interpret it with his Bronze Age world view. I
    Well no, I'm not forgetting that.
    John didn't see anything because there's no such thing as a supernatural prophesy.

People are simply making connections were none exist.
    They did the same with barcodes.

• Advertisement

The notion that passages in a book are a "prophecy" or "foretell" or "predict" anything in the distant future is of course absurd. The conspiracy forum seems to be a sluice for anything far-fetched or fantastical - probably why it wound up here.

To be a prophet is not an arbitrary dictator of future events but a very specific type of person -

" 'Prophets in the modern sense of the word have never existed
    Jonah was no prophet in the modern sense for his prophecy of
    Nineveh failed Every honest man is a Prophet he utters his
    opinion both of private & public matters/Thus/If you go on So/the
    result is So/He never says such a thing shall happen let you do
    what you will. a Prophet is a Seer not an Arbitrary Dictator."

William Blake

It is interpretation and not speculative future conditions which makes a person a prophet - it may disappoint those who look at the Johannine work as something other than prophetic/poetic language that it actually is but it rewards those who take a more balanced and inspirational approach to the masterpiece.

Ah, the triangle -

https://www.goldennumber.net/triangles/

At another time in my life these things were so resonant and especially the 4 angles of quasi-periodic tiling 36°, 72°, 108° and 144° representing the equivalent of the DNA of those old monuments and symbols -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Quasicrystal

https://www.pinterest.ch/dubath/penrose-tiling/

Every now and again I sent out clues including those ones 8 years ago but the geometric language doesn't resonate nor does it's relevance. Although dismaying sometimes, it is fine nor is it in my nature to push the works and symbolism beyond what is necessary, after all, the original structures are not mine even though I can give them a contemporary resonance. Why does 144 and 144,000 appear in two different ways within the Johannine work ?, what is the link between 153 and 666 ?, these things become clear with time just as a stain glass window lights up once the Sun's light shines through it.

I love what my ancestors did and how they did it and fair dues to those who still make the effort, that effort will always be worthwhile. If it is any help, remember the words of Galileo -

“You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.”

Whoever moved the thread to a conspiracy forum should be ashamed of themselves and is no Christian.

Unsurprisingly they moved it as the mods in here are just a part of the same big tech nexus that dominates discussion on the internet such as twitter and YouTube. They will routinely delete demonetise and shadow ban conservative and Christian views and promote left wing orthodoxy, atheistic and techno cratic world views and other new age religions and cults.

Well no, I'm not forgetting that.
    John didn't see anything because there's no such thing as a supernatural prophesy.

People are simply making connections were none exist.
    They did the same with barcodes.

That’s just your opinion of the good book and the good men who wrote it. Your opinion that John just made it up means nothing to Christians like me. The Bible is full of truth for those who would read it with their eyes open and most importantly so is the battle between good and evil. You cannot deny that the mark of the beast would be impossible to implement in Bronze Age culture and indeed in any time period save the last ten years. The hour grows late.

That’s just your opinion of the good book and the good men who wrote it.
    No, it's a fact. There's no such thing as supernatural prophesies. The fact you really really want supernatural prophesies to be real doesn't make them so.

Everything you are claiming now, has been claimed before about things like barcodes.
    Those people were wrong.

What's the difference between those claims and yours?

Unsurprisingly they moved it as the mods in here are just a part of the same big tech nexus that dominates discussion on the internet such as twitter and YouTube. They will routinely delete demonetise and shadow ban conservative and Christian views and promote left wing orthodoxy, atheistic and techno cratic world views and other new age religions and cults.

To be fair to the Johannine author using an expanded mathematical-symbolic language known to many societies in antiquity, the greatest failing of humanity is found in mediocrity or a lack of inspiration.

I don't fault people for unfamiliarity but rather those who misdirect the work whether they be Christian or not, after all, the author doesn't make it easy for the reader to discern the relentless tattoo of numbers and symbols.

I am glad people try their hand at resolving the use of numbers as they apply to the future but the structure is internal to the book itself and to the wider inspirational/spiritual language of Christ.

So, the Revelation of Chi-Rho -

Once again, the symbolism has been with me for 30 years including the contemporary use of geometry borrowed from the so-called Phi proportion or Divine proportion as it was once known.

No, it's a fact. There's no such thing as supernatural prophesies. The fact you really really want supernatural prophesies to be real doesn't make them so.

Everything you are claiming now, has been claimed before about things like barcodes.
    Those people were wrong.

What's the difference between those claims and yours?

That’s not a fact actually. That’s just what you think. You are not all knowing. My claim, that the mark of the beast technology and indeed world government is only possible quite recently in human history is a verifiable fact though.

That’s not a fact actually. That’s just what you think. You are not all knowing.
    Nope. Still a fact. Supernatural prophesies don't exist.
    They are fantasy.
    This is the real world.
    My claim, that the mark of the beast technology and indeed world government is only possible quite recently in human history is a verifiable fact though.
    Yes, and people claimed this with barcodes.
    They've been claiming it's the end times since the bible was written.
    They've all been wrong.

Nope. Still a fact. Supernatural prophesies don't exist.
    They are fantasy.
    This is the real world.

Yes, and people claimed this with barcodes.
    They've been claiming it's the end times since the bible was written.
    They've all been wrong.

Not sure why you keep mentioning barcodes. It’s irrelevant. The Bible is not fantasy to billions of people so your small minded opinion of the supernatural is also irrelevant.

Not sure why you keep mentioning barcodes. It’s irrelevant.
    It's relevant and I keep bringing it up because people used to claim that barcodes were the mark of the beast and a sign that the end times were coming.
    Your belief is exactly the same, just with different technology.

You can't seem to explain why your belief is superior or substantially different, so bringing up barcodes is an effective way to highlight the silliness of claiming things about the mark of the beast.
    The Bible is not fantasy to billions of people
    Sure. And your belief in the mark of the beast is not shared by millions. It's a fringe belief not shared by many people at all.
    so your small minded opinion of the supernatural is also irrelevant.
    But it's not my opinion, it's a fact.
    There's no such thing as supernatural prophesies. Much like how there's no such thing as fairies or magic.
    These are things that only exist in fantasy.

• Advertisement

There's no such thing as supernatural prophesies. Much like how there's no such thing as fairies or magic.

The etymology of the term 'magic' goes back to magus or the magi - people who could predict astronomical events thereby they had status in society -

https://www.etymonline.com/word/magi

Take a step back and look at the issue from a 21st century perspective so nobody has their nose put out of joint and without condescension.

I can make a future prediction in the old sense of the word within context of observations-interpretations-predictions. The late 17th century theorists attempted to change it to observations-experiments-predictions which is why astronomy and many terrestrial sciences are presently a train wreck or an exercise in voodoo chanting .

Make the upcoming prediction out of interpretation -

https://www.theplanetstoday.com/

https://sol24.net/data/html/SOHO/C3/96H/VIDEO/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement