Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are all the tall guys in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭TheDenialTwist

Cutie ! I'm getting a boob job when I get fit cause I'm hourglass they'll go down after hips and waist cry cry

I hear you!!! However, your cup size might not go down, but rather lose some off the back etc. You may stay at D cup but lose inches. That's what seems to happen me anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭DisneyLover

banie01 wrote: »
    Limerick, with the 3 brothers in the relevant range also there too ;)

Limerick and Kilkenny going on the chart ��

I hear you!!! However, your cup size might not go down, but rather lose some off the back etc. You may stay at D cup but lose inches. That's what seems to happen me anyway...

Oh hopefully so. Right trip to marks and sparks for measuring after quarantine haha

• Registered Users Posts: 35,634 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I'm 5'11'' so at least we can see eye to eye, I have an extra 9 inches to call upon also.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

So at 5-10 whats enough of a delta for you? 6-1 you shouldnt have a problem, 6-4 is a little rarer but still plenty out there like. 6-6 and you can probably swim for it.

• Advertisement

Limerick and Kilkenny going on the chart ��

So far, we have 20/25 in Kilkenny and 3 in Limerick.

Crikey, just had to double check what thread I was posting in there...

ED E wrote: »
    So at 5-10 whats enough of a delta for you? 6-1 you shouldnt have a problem, 6-4 is a little rarer but still plenty out there like. 6-6 and you can probably swim for it.

6 foot 1 and above is preference but would love 6'3 + lol. My tallest bf was 6 foot when I was 17. Most recent 2 where 5 foot 10 and 5 foot 11.

I feel like main problem for me is none of my mates really drink so can't go to Whelans etc to meet the tall rock loving man of my dreams lol. Marley park guns n roses I will find him !! Nah not a hope going with my dad and a big gang lol

So far, we have 20/25 in Kilkenny and 3 in Limerick.

Crikey, just had to double check what thread I was posting in there...

At least 1 of them has to be sound!

At least 1 of them has to be sound!

Surely one of them has to be both sound and into decent music.

So, Cork County, Kilkenny and Limerick are the only stats we have thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

6' 2" but I'm spoken for. I've a friend who's 6' 8" if your interested located in south east of the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I'm the same height as you OP, and female. I've never been with a guy shorter than me so I'm not seeing the struggle. Then again, I've been in a relationship for the past 6.5 years so maybe they all emigrated since?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

I've seen the height requirements on tinder etc Even when I'm within the specifications its an instant no from me. Nothing wrong with having a preference but being explicit about it is off putting to me for some reason.
    My Gf is only 4'10" though so I can't really judge. I prefer to be the taller one, so I can imagine the inverse also being true.

6' 2" but I'm spoken for. I've a friend who's 6' 8" if your interested located in south east of the country.

Omg Jesus!! That's like winning the lotto he could rent himself out :pac:

I'm the same height as you OP, and female. I've never been with a guy shorter than me so I'm not seeing the struggle. Then again, I've been in a relationship for the past 6.5 years so maybe they all emigrated since?

Love Arwen and the tall elf life I see you lol.
    They all left lol

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭pmurphy00

My granddad played for Dublin will they like me :( haha ok Kilkenny post covid19 trip it is !

they are a sound bunch.
    there's plenty tall people in kerry too.

but nothing like killkenny! :D:D:D:D

Maybe it's the good land!

somefeen wrote: »
    I've seen the height requirements on tinder etc Even when I'm within the specifications its an instant no from me. Nothing wrong with having a preference but being explicit about it is off putting to me for some reason.
    My Gf is only 4'10" though so I can't really judge. I prefer to be the taller one, so I can imagine the inverse also being true.

All my boyfriends have been 5 foot 10 to 6 foot. 5 foot 10 was slightly shorter than me. I will obviously date someone 5 foot 11 + but I'd just like to feel short for once ! It's to feel more feminine really straight men won't get it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Would you factor ‘effeminate’ looking men into the bargain?

pmurphy00 wrote: »
    they are a sound bunch.
    there's plenty tall people in kerry too.

but nothing like killkenny! :D:D:D:D

Maybe it's the good land!

I have a house in Kerry and haven't found one. Would love a tall Kerry man.

Haha right so down to Langtons it is :pac: I do love the cats so hurling and tall yessss please

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Would you factor ‘effeminate’ looking men into the bargain?

If he's into women of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

So cloudy. With a chance of meatballs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭pmurphy00

I have a house in Kerry and haven't found one. Would love a tall Kerry man.

Haha right so down to Langtons it is :pac: I do love the cats so hurling and tall yessss please

ah there's plenty 6ft+ in west kerry!
    keep looking.;);)

keep looking.;);)

So, Kilkenny, Kerry, Limerick and some in County Cork. This is very promising indeed.

keep looking.;);)

!!!!!! I have been to tralee to killarney to st finians bay !! Ok maybe I need to go alone to killarney for a week and find my fella haha

So, Kilkenny, Kerry, Limerick and some in County Cork. This is very promising indeed.

So basically I just need to get out of Dublin lol

So basically I just need to get out of Dublin lol

I think we can conclude from our little survey that that would be the most logical thing to do Disney...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Time to go metric, no need to cling on to the old English imperial rulers measurements.

I'm 181.5 cm, I'd be tempted to round it up and say I'm 182.88 cm but that would be a lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Eh there's a Coronavirus.
    Not the best time to be looking for a daddy long legs mate
    now is it.

quinnd6 wrote: »
    Eh there's a Coronavirus.
    Not the best time to be looking for a daddy long legs mate
    now is it.

.... yes we mean after the quarantine mate

tuxy wrote: »
    Time to go metric, no need to cling on to the old English imperial rulers measurements.

I'm 181.5 cm, I'd be tempted to round it up and say I'm 182.88 cm but that would be a lie.

Saying 181 sounds better than 5 foot 9 but that isn't short it's average!

• Advertisement

I think we can conclude from our little survey that that would be the most logical thing to do Disney...

Road trip post quarantine

Advertisement