Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are all the tall guys in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭DisneyLover

Homelander wrote: »
    I find a lot of people throw out the "must be at least 6ft" line without having a clue what height that really is.

It's pretty understandable if an exceptionally tall woman prefers a man her own height, but all these women who are at, or below, average height throwing it out as an unconditional demand is kinda bizarre.

Especially when you know most of them wouldn't even notice if a guy was 5'10 rather than 6', even though there's a fair difference in a) height and b) number of people who are actually 6'.....

I'm 5'11 and I'm shorter than my dad and grandad. I kinda like exceptionally short and tall women in equal measure (not that I've any problem with people in between like).

I'm not average height. In Ireland for woman it's 5 foot 4 /5. I'm 5 foot 10 and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭TheDenialTwist

I find a lot of people throw out the "must be at least 6ft" line without having a clue what height that really is.

It's pretty understandable if an exceptionally tall woman prefers a man her own height, but all these women who are at, or below, average height throwing it out as an unconditional demand is kinda bizarre.

Especially when you know most of them wouldn't even notice if a guy was 5'10 rather than 6', even though there's a fair difference in a) height and b) number of people who are actually 6'.....

I'm 5'11 and I'm shorter than my dad and grandad. I kinda like exceptionally short and tall women in equal measure (not that I've any problem with people in between like).

So, your implying that because I'm 5'2" that I don't know the difference between 5'10 and 6'+

Are you serious? I know exactly where I measure up to the tall guys thank you very much

Breaking news: tall guy has been located in Dublin.

Entering the data now.

This is great news for you Disney

:pac: 1 in Dublin VS 20+ in Kilkenny though!

Have no idea where that angry face came from above my reply to you Denial ��

:pac: 1 in Dublin VS 20+ in Kilkenny though!

I know, I'm keeping on top of the stats here. Don't you worry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,348 ✭✭✭Homelander

Obviously I was talking in general, about certain types of people.

I literally said "I find a lot of people"...not "every single woman in Ireland...."

And to the OP I obviously read your first post, I never even mentioned you!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Can I play with Madness?

somefeen wrote: »
    Straight men probably wont admit the reason they prefer short girls is to feel more masculine :P
    Feck it, I'm bi and I've ever been with men taller than me. I'm asking questions about myself now.:pac:

I asked the gf once if being shorter made her feel more feminine and she just said she'd feel sorry for any guy that was shorter than her so, short girls probably don't get it either.

I'm 6 foot 3. I like small women because they're cute. And easy to pick up.

Being tall and slim... nothing is going to make me feel particularly 'masculine'. Haven't felt bothered by the lack either (at least not since I was a teenager).
    Any girls know any tall lads who are into rock music and you know are nice lol

I'm into classic rock.

However, I'm not single. Good luck with your search. :D

Obviously I was talking in general, about certain types of people.

I literally said "I find a lot of people"...not "every single woman in Ireland...."

And to the OP I obviously read your first post, I never even mentioned you!

Ok but I'm the one asking the main question here lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭99nsr125

I'm just curious because I'm way above the average height in Ireland and Id like to feel short beside a guy for once ??

It's not like I'm 5 foot 5 looking for someone very tall. I'm around 5 foot 10.5 and all the lads in my family are 6'3 +

And tits and height are not the same thing has nothing to do with body preferences just height.

Lol

This is ridiculous,
    Height is a body preference

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Huntergonzo

I'm 6'1, love rock music and am widely regarded as handsome, intelligent, charming, funny, successful and an all around good guy.

......I'm also exceptionally modest :-)

Seems this thread has hit a nerve...

Maybe move to the thread with the pictures posted of the most beautiful women in the world.

This thread is only looking for WHERE the TALL GUYS are located.

We're just wondering.

Get a grip.

There self isolating!

From her obviously

Maybe there's a reason . . .

99nsr125 wrote: »
    Lol

This is ridiculous,
    Height is a body preference

Tits change with weight.
    Height doesn't change after 25.
    Go away now it's not the same at all.

I'm 6'1, love rock music and am widely regarded as handsome, intelligent, charming, funny, successful and an all around good guy.

Can you let us know your general location?

You sound absolutely the full package

I'm only 5'2"... But as I've said my relationships have been with guys over 6'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Hi, I'm not over six foot but I've got a great plan for tall ladies as taught to me by an auld lad years ago-"a tall tree is easy climbed once it's knocked".

We're all the same height when lying down..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

OP there are LOT of tall
    men in the sailing club down in Cork - Kinsale pubs are best for good looking properly tall (6ft++) males. Unfortunately because they are fully fledged culchies you cannot understand a word they are saying - google translate might help thou. Very easy on the eye thou. Definately worth a pist plague road trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Can you let us know your general location?

You sound absolutely the full package

I'm only 5'2"... But as I've said my relationships have been with guys over 6'

Have the relationship with tall guys been very successful?
    Is there a trend that taller guys make better more caring partners?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,348 ✭✭✭Homelander

Seems this thread has hit a nerve...

Maybe move to the thread with the pictures posted of the most beautiful women in the world.

This thread is only looking for WHERE the TALL GUYS are located.

We're just wondering.

Get a grip.

This sounds like you:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Wow seriously ???? And no she's taken.

It's no differen't to anything you have said. How is saying set me up with your friend with the nice tits any diffferent than saying set me up with your tall friend?

• Advertisement

OP there are LOT of tall
    men in the sailing club down in Cork - Kinsale pubs are best for good looking properly tall (6ft++) males. Unfortunately because they are fully fledged culchies you cannot understand a word they are saying - google translate might help thou. Very easy on the eye thou. Definately worth a pist plague road trip.

Ah no I love the accent. I can understand highland Scottish accents so I'm grand haha

Post plague love it saying that from now on lol

Message meeee lol. You sound like the full package

• Registered Users Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I've been told I look like a young Danny DeVito, if that doesn't get the bitches wet I'm not sure what will.

tuxy wrote: »
    Have the relationship with tall guys been very successful?
    Is there a trend that taller guys make better more caring partners?

They were really great relationships, I'm attracted to tall guys and vice versa. Plus, I've great melons... So as I said earlier I'm often called Smurfette but in a nice way, but I'm not blonde or blue. I'm dark with green eyes.

99nsr125 wrote: »
    From her obviously

Maybe there's a reason . . .

The tall men are self isolating from me ? Lol K

kowloon wrote: »
    I've been told I look like a young Danny DeVito, if that doesn't get the bitches wet I'm not sure what will.

Go back to binging Philadelphia you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

I am taller than most humanoids and love precious metals. Come with me to my planet and I shall display you in my intergalactic zoo.

The tall men are self isolating from me ? Lol K

Self-respecting men of any dimension lol

Hey Disney, I think it worked, they're all gone to join the lads posting in the 'most beautiful women in the world' thread

At least we gathered some data anyway.

Not all is lost. There are tall men in Ireland. I told you this at the outset, but please don't steal my ex's lol

• Advertisement

Does anyone know why tall women are generally underweight compared to their tall male counterparts? I heard its the lack of testetone which builds muscle. Tall women dont have much musvle and if they are of normal weight, not much fat so they'll be have weight issues

Actually why do tall women all have minuscule breasts?

Advertisement