Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Will is very funny acting out a panic attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

RobertKK wrote: »
    Will is very funny acting out a panic attack.

Sounded more like he was about to crack one off than have a panic attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

pjohnson wrote: »
    If I found out my dad was secretly gay and had been cheating on my ma with the local bistro owner I'd be reconsidering everything I "knew" about him.

But you're probably a mature adult, not a teenager, and have a bit of world experience and stronger character. You can cope if your dad is gay and cheating with the owner of the local chipper :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ladybrandy

Please let Will slip up
    If he gets of I will vomit
    Fair city will only end up discouraging people from reporting their abuse and encourage real life Wills to think they can get away with abuse

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

He had a little evil smile after his "panic attack"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

That apartment Juliet is in looks like a room in The Pod accommodation..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Dolores must have come down in the last shower. How could she fall for Will's little games? Surely she should at least suspect that he's twisting things. Even Pete has more cop on in this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭threetrees

happyday wrote: »
    Dolores must have come down in the last shower. How could she fall for Will's little games? Surely she should at least suspect that he's twisting things. Even Pete has more cop on in this case.

I don't think she is falling for his games. I think she will testify but what she says will put him away.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

threetrees wrote: »
    I don't think she is falling for his games. I think she will testify but what she says will put him away.

I hope she does not fall for his lies and Phoebe's bs

How come he never had a panic attack before :rolleyes: is that Johnno from Carol's taxis looking for tablets, why not go to a chemist?

Has what Will and Phoebe did to Damo just been forgot :confused: Dolly is like a second mother to Damo so she would believe him

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope she does not fall for his lies and Phoebe's bs

How come he never had a panic attack before :rolleyes: is that Johnno from Carol's taxis looking for tablets, why not go to a chemist?

Has what Will and Phoebe did to Damo just been forgot :confused: Dolly is like a second mother to Damo so she would believe him

Dolly has seen Cris have a panic attack and breakdown
    Also Cris had one at work in front of Deaberla
    Pretty much was fragile
    I hope Bronagh turns up and says Will told a different story he pretty much told her he lashed at Cris cause he had anger issues which proves nothing that comes out of mouth is the truth
    I wouldn't be surprised if his issues with his family were actually down to the type person he is rather than them been homophobic as he claimed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Looks like that old woman in the BOI ad's bedroom.....:p

Will is fooling everyone..brilliant acting...

Looks like that old woman in the BOI ad's bedroom.....:p

Will is fooling everyone..brilliant acting...

Except, of course, for Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I was just thinking the same but actually looks like a room in that Ballytyne hotel they use to sue.

Also does Juliette only have a bed room. Is it like a bed sit?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

bazermc wrote: »
    I was just thinking the same but actually looks like a room in that Ballytyne hotel they use to sue.

To me it looks like a rearranged room that Katy was in...i think its that apartment..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭Deeec

bazermc wrote: »

I think shes meant to be living in a luxury apartment courtesy of James. We only get to see the bedroom though!

I thought Juliette had moved in with James :o:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Juliette had moved in with James :o:confused:

No sure where would he bring his other sugar babies to, if I was juliete I would have wanted something a bit fancier than a burger from the pig the other night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

No sure where would he bring his other sugar babies to, if I was juliete I would have wanted something a bit fancier than a burger from the pig the other night

Exactly. After getting all dressed up for what he said was a formal occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,159 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Ray and Doug are mechanics Orla. They fix cars not the admin shíte you dont want to do.

Dolores has caught the pigeon brain from Phoebe.

I was really missing that room from the Ballintyne. Glad it's back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

That Orla and Ray story is very boring we’re just missing Olwyn butting in!

pjohnson wrote: »
    Ray and Doug are mechanics Orla. They fix cars not the admin shíte you dont want to do.

I agree I'm totally on the two lads side
    Orla hasn't a clue about running a garage
    The reason they respected Wayne in ways was nothing to do with taking sides its cause he let them do their job fix cars and he did the paper work
    God Orla is such a pain who would want somebody who want her as their boss

Dolores has caught the pigeon brain from Phoebe.

As for Dolly I hope she is only pretending to be team Will to trip him up I honestly think Cris Is going to have some sort of breakdown if Will gets of
    As I said before if Will gets of fair city are sending out the wrong message

I hope so too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Sparko

I was really missing that room from the Ballintyne. Glad it's back.

They should have found the set that they used for Tessa's apartment. Redress it a bit, or even not, at least it's still a believable home. Instead we have all of Juliet's guests sitting in her bedroom with her.

Dolly should speak to Damo and Bronagh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Christ almighty the stupidity amongst the female characters is really strong and is spreading. Mairead Phoebe Juliet Orla and Dolores. Really ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Loving Sashs character currently & esp. tonight; liked Orlas green suit/hair; FC're making her less dowdy (no more itchy jumper for a while perhaps?).

Pauls get up; quite the Dad look alright.

Mondos young wan; her clothes in recent episodes; FC Wardrobe trying to throw us back to somewhere between 80s & 00s perhaps?

Defo a coercive control storyline betwen James & her; it's all leading to it & tonights episode was more of it; also a warning re perils of Sugar Daddies too no doubt?

Yesterday (Wednesdays episode) Sash walks in the pedestrain door.....despite fact roller door was open & Orla/Ray/Doug were there literally 1 Second away.....crikey!

Will the manipulator; his panic attack on Wednesday was p**s poor & so predictable; the barney with Cristiano in surgery today was so set up & Dolores fell for it; shouldn't he've been having another panic attack?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Sparko

If only the writers had a bit of foresight and could have started having Will sow the seeds of doubt in Dolores' mind months ago. Instead she's been very anti Will for ages now and then suddenly almost overnight she believes him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭Deeec

Fair city wardrobe dept please get rid of that ridiculous hairband that Cristiano is wearing. It doesnt suit him at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Should be good. I hope! Probably won’t be though.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2021/0618/1228850-fair-city/

I’ll stick to Court TV.

Advertisement