Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brexit discussion thread XIII (Please read OP before posting)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

swampgas wrote: »
    Fair point, Johnson's weakness of character has been a major factor for decades.

They may not succeed in the long term but may be willing to attempt the spin regardless. Ultimately the point will come where Brexit will be exposed as a terrible mistake, and the architects of Brexit will do anything and everything rather than admit to it. They have lied and spun and dissembled all the way through, I can't see them changing their tactics now. They may be tempted to gamble on no-deal and their ability to sell it, rather than face the shame of having to admit the magnitude of their error.

Selling a no-deal is a pointless pursuit. It is like you have just bought a lemon of a car that needs a huge amount spent when the seller said it was perfect. At some point you have to admit the mistake and get shot of it. There is no fudging the heap outside the door that has broken down for the fifth time in five months, spending most of the time being repaired and has cost more than the purchase price and it still is rubbish.

Brexit is rubbish and no spin will change that fact. The longer it goes on, the worse it will get. Mitigation needs to start now, and admitting the mistake will have to come at some point. That confession that it was all a mistake will have to come from a bigger person than Johnson.

Remember, no customs officers (from the required 5,000) have been hired yet, nor have they started the six months training. The C&E software is not due till July and will be later if such projects keep to form.

The lorry parks have been identified, but no toilet facilities provided. The training for customs clearance clerks has yet to start. Have they agreed the HGV licences yet? Is cabbotage agreed? What about fifth freedom rights for air travel?

A thin goods only FTA that has them stay in the CU might just be enough to stay the worst aspects. No-deal is not an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭swampgas

You're overestimating both the British public's desire and capacity to swallow their tripe and their love for the Tory party here. The Conservatives consistently fail to win a majority of the popular vote. They are only there because of FPTP.
    Very possibly, I haven't lived in the UK for over a decade and conversation with friends and family living in the UK is not the same as actually living there.
    If people feel in tangible ways that their lives are getting worse then that's going to be impossible to spin. I also think the tabloids are going to lose readers if they decide to continue to be the propaganda arm of the government.

I agree, but surely the catch is that by the time people see the ramp-up of impacts from Brexit (in Jan 2021) it will already be too late?

So many people think Brexit is already done and dusted, unaware that we are still in the transition period.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭swampgas

Selling a no-deal is a pointless pursuit. It is like you have just bought a lemon of a car that needs a huge amount spent when the seller said it was perfect. At some point you have to admit the mistake and get shot of it. There is no fudging the heap outside the door that has broken down for the fifth time in five months, spending most of the time being repaired and has cost more than the purchase price and it still is rubbish.

Brexit is rubbish and no spin will change that fact. The longer it goes on, the worse it will get. Mitigation needs to start now, and admitting the mistake will have to come at some point. That confession that it was all a mistake will have to come from a bigger person than Johnson.

Remember, no customs officers (from the required 5,000) have been hired yet, nor have they started the six months training. The C&E software is not due till July and will be later if such projects keep to form.

The lorry parks have been identified, but no toilet facilities provided. The training for customs clearance clerks has yet to start. Have they agreed the HGV licences yet? Is cabbotage agreed? What about fifth freedom rights for air travel?

A thin goods only FTA that has them stay in the CU might just be enough to stay the worst aspects. No-deal is not an option.

I agree with that, and it's logical, but all the same Johnson has been actively avoiding doing a deal, has refused extensions, and has made noises about no-deal being manageable. He may well let no-deal happen then walk away to let someone else clean up the mess, regardless of the impact on the country as a whole.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

It's not really FPTP. Ironically, if there was a PM with more backbone, he could just as easily show them the door and replace them with more servile or pliant candidates. Instead, we got Brexit.

Ironically, a PR system would hand them more influence if anything but I do think FPTP needs to go at some point..

I think FPTP is a core issue in the mess that British politics is in. It has created the two party system which feeds the binary politics at play. No need to cross the aisle on local or national levels.

It creates safe seats where party loyalists can be moved to on the safe calculation that they will be elected no matter how poorly they perform. Swathes of British PMs have very tenuous links to their constituency yet are elected based on their party badge. No accountability either in the party or in government.

The Tory Party may have won a majority of seats in 2019 but 56.4% of the voters didn't want them in power. If that had been a Tory referendum..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭McGiver

listermint wrote:
    I do yes. Because it's not. It's very anti UK government and its decisions and actions.
    I second that.

I consider myself an Anglophile but on the other hand I despise and criticise the rotten archaic UK political system, conventions and political elites (especially the current incarnation of the Tories).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I wouldn't use Coronavirus as an example, Ireland clearly handled this issue better than UK and US.

Brexit and Coronovirus response in US and UK suffer from same root issues of anti-science, contrarian stands taken by the people at very top

Brexit itself is arguably a paranoid conspiracy theory - the evil empire of the EU trying to screw over the UK.

Both Brexit and Covid-19 (the anti-lockdown section) seem to attract the same type of cranky right wing conspiracy theorists, people not interested in evidence or logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

Lumen wrote: »
    It's easy for Irish to be positive about the EU, given the extraordinary and obvious benefits that membership has brought here. But still there is discontent here. Not very widespread, but it's there. Particularly amongst fisherman, as it happens. The same arguments about "the Spanish stealing our fish". The difference here is that those arguments haven't taken root in the national consciousness, and hopefully won't. But they did flare up briefly around the Lisbon treaty.

I'm pleased that I live in a country that has a generally sane and positive relationship with the EU, but we're not immune from stupid. I see ignorance and susceptibility here every day on my Facebook feed, often from people with a tricolour in their profile pic. They're exactly the same type of characters as the Brexit morons, railing against perceived injustices and taking refuge in a kind of toxic nationalism.

If Ireland's economy wasn't being so well supported by multinational tax avoidance I wonder whether those anti EU voices would start coming through more strongly.

You'd need a whole set of things to happen for Irish anti EU sentiment to take off and get to similar levels as the UK. It is unlikely IMO but as you say not impossible.

edit: On the Lisbon Treaty (1st run at it) the usual anti elements & "crazies" were almost given a free run and underestimated and there was a very low turnout. Also I think FF at the time were becoming a bit apathetic towards the EU and Irelands relationship with it. The economic success here had bred some arrogance.

The closest we came recently to having an unfavourable set of circumstances was during the crisis period (post 2008). Apart from the economic problems, for a short time the main political parties and some of the media did attempt to focus public anger on the EU, Germany and later the "Troika" (in a similar way IMO to what went in the UK over a far longer period). As in the UK, it was to try to deflect from their own failures.

At current time, public knowledge of & opinion of the EU in Ireland is a mirror opposite of what it was in the UK up to 2016.
    edit: I think this can be shown by examining indicators like the Eurobarometer surveys and comparing the Irish results to those for the UK.
    People by and large know what the EU is, what it does, the personal (and national) benefits of Ireland's membership and they support it.

Contrast that with the UK. Even the vocal UK remainers who went protesting later & waving their cute little flags did not (if they knew anything about the EU) actually like or support the EU itself or even UK membership of the EU IMO. I think that is best illustrated by the lacklustre and apathetic Remain referendum campaign.

My personal impression is the pro EU "remainers" came into existence mainly as a reaction post-referendum to the extreme & damaging way the Tories pursued the Brexit project.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Very possibly, I haven't lived in the UK for over a decade and conversation with friends and family living in the UK is not the same as actually living there.

I didn't mean to sound quite so blunt but I think people tend to overestimate the capacity of tabloids to influence the population.
    I agree, but surely the catch is that by the time people see the ramp-up of impacts from Brexit (in Jan 2021) it will already be too late?

Of course but they're going to be angry. 2016 showed quite clearly that politicians are incredibly poor at handling this sort of anger. You've already got Farage with his new anti-lockdown Reform UK party and a faction of anti-lockdown Tories within the Conservative party. They haven't learned a thing as far as I can tell.
    So many people think Brexit is already done and dusted, unaware that we are still in the transition period.

I think that actually leaving in January has helped and muddied the waters at the same time. People felt like progress has been made but in actuality there was a lot of work to be done. Then covid happened and here we are.
    I agree with that, and it's logical, but all the same Johnson has been actively avoiding doing a deal, has refused extensions, and has made noises about no-deal being manageable. He may well let no-deal happen then walk away to let someone else clean up the mess, regardless of the impact on the country as a whole.

I think that for both sides, the deal has to come at the eleventh hour to save face, otherwise critics on either side will be able to accuse negotiators of being soft, especially on this side of the channel.

Johnson is a but too unpredictable to be too sure about this but I do think the basic goods deal is the most likely outcome short of a BRINO. Even at that, there are serious challenges on border control for said goods.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭View

fly_agaric wrote: »
    You'd need a whole set of things to happen for Irish anti EU sentiment to take off and get to similar levels as the UK. It is unlikely IMO but as you say not impossible.

The closest we came recently to having an unfavourable set of circumstances was during the crisis period (post 2008). Apart from the economic problems, for a short time the main political parties and some of the media did attempt to focus public anger on the EU, Germany and later the "Troika" (in a similar way IMO to what went in the UK over a far longer period). As in the UK, it was to try to deflect from their own failures.

At current time, public knowledge of & opinion of the EU in Ireland is a mirror opposite of what it was in the UK up to 2016.
    edit: I think this can be shown by examining indicators like the Eurobarometer surveys and comparing the Irish results to those for the UK.
    People by and large know what the EU is, what it does, the personal (and national) benefits of Ireland's membership and they support it.

Contrast that with the UK. Even the vocal UK remainers who went protesting later & waving their cute little flags did not (if they knew anything about the EU) actually like or support the EU itself or even UK membership of the EU IMO. I think that is best illustrated by the lacklustre and apathetic Remain referendum campaign.

My personal impression is the pro EU "remainers" came into existence mainly as a reaction post-referendum to the extreme & damaging way the Tories pursued the Brexit project.

Your comments about pro-Remain supporters are unjust. The reality is that most of them were supportive of U.K. membership of the EU, albeit in a mild manner rather than the fanatical manner of many pro-Leave supporters. They were also probably complacent and assumed incorrectly that a majority of voters wouldn’t be stupid enough to damage the U.K.

To draw an analogy, were we to wake up tomorrow to discover that a majority in the Oireachtas had voted to legalise slavery here, we’d probably see the rapid emergence of large numbers of people in a vocal anti-slavery movement. That though doesn’t mean that those people are currently apathetic about the issue, but rather they just assume it isn’t going to happen.

fly_agaric wrote: »

edit: On the Lisbon Treaty (1st run at it) the usual anti elements & "crazies" were almost given a free run and underestimated and there was a very low turnout. Also I think FF at the time were becoming a bit apathetic towards the EU and Irelands relationship with it. The economic success here had bred some arrogance.

Remainers were in favour of retaining the status quo, pure and simple.

It would be fair to say though the referendum was held in a politically apathetic, even ignorant, country. Most people knew next to nothing about the EU and scarcely anything even about their own political system. From memory, the referendum debates were watched by only 3m people.

Brexit was a car crash waiting to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭trellheim

Most people knew next to nothing about the EU and scarcely anything even about their own political system. From memory, the referendum debates were watched by only 3m people.

Even if they get nothing else, Priti Patel's immigration bill passed last week removing the right to retain is a massive triumph for them because "we've seen off Johnny Foreigner now"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

trellheim wrote: »
    Even if they get nothing else, Priti Patel's immigration bill passed last week removing the right to retain is a massive triumph for them because "we've seen off Johnny Foreigner now"

*Except for Irish citizens.

I assume we're the right kind of foreigner.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭forgottenhills

View wrote: »
    A country deciding to make decisions jointly with other countries in an international organisation (including the EU) does not require a country to “cede” sovereignty.

Incorrect. As part of EU membership all countries have ceded some sovereignty to the EU governance bodies (as a trade-off for benefits as member of the club). Sovereignty ius composed of many constituent parts.

Setting interest rates for your economy is one of many sovereign acts of a country. Since the introduction of the Euro the Irish government (or other Eurozone governments) cannot set interest rates to suit its own economy. This is a loss of sovereignty clear and simple and undeniable (and regardless whether this was done by agreement). It is not a loss of ALL sovereignty, which is not what I am stating and which it is ridiculous to try to spin my words to mean.

So countries can try to reclaim elements of sovereignty. For instance Ireland didn't have full sovereignty from the UK after the 1922 treaty. It slowly unwound elements of remaining British control over this state such as the treaty ports, ground rents etc.

The UK ceded control of fishing rights within its 200 mile limit when it joined the EU. It now wants to reclaim this element of its sovereignty back which should hardly be a surprise to anyone. The EU can request fishing rights in those waters as a quid pro quo but it is not entitled to demand the same under international law.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,017 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Strazdas wrote: »
    Remainers were in favour of retaining the status quo, pure and simple.

It would be fair to say though the referendum was held in a politically apathetic, even ignorant, country. Most people knew next to nothing about the EU

But the whole point of the EU is that we don't have to care! It relieves people of a whole raft of concerns.

What % of Irish people understand the difference between the SM and the CU? I would put money on it being less than 10%.

The problem isn't ignorance, it's weaponised ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

View wrote: »
    Your comments about pro-Remain supporters are unjust. The reality is that most of them were supportive of U.K. membership of the EU, albeit in a mild manner rather than the fanatical manner of many pro-Leave supporters. They were also probably complacent and assumed incorrectly that a majority of voters wouldn’t be stupid enough to damage the U.K.

To draw an analogy, were we to wake up tomorrow to discover that a majority in the Oireachtas had voted to legalise slavery here, we’d probably see the rapid emergence of large numbers of people in a vocal anti-slavery movement. That though doesn’t mean that those people are currently apathetic about the issue, but rather they just assume it isn’t going to happen.

Fair enough, might have been a bit harsh.
    As per following post, there was definitely a lot of apathy (outside of the rabidly "pro-Brexit" campaigners & supporters).
    It was quite clear the referendum was going to be a close run thing and there was a high likelyhood "remain" could very well lose, even if result was a shock/surprise.
    Setting interest rates for your economy is one of many sovereign acts of a country. Since the introduction of the Euro the Irish government (or other Eurozone governments) cannot set interest rates to suit its own economy. This is a loss of sovereignty clear and simple and undeniable (and regardless whether this was done by agreement).

Afair Ireland has never really had full control over its own currency due to strong effects of Sterling on it and links tying Ireland to the UK economy next door (which have weakened a lot during our EU membership).

We certainly have more control now than we did in the time period prior to EEC/EC membership because we have some input into the ECB decisions as a Eurozone member but we never had any influence on the decisions in UK Treasury / Bank of England.

Suppose that a potential difference of perspective about the benefits of the EU to Ireland as a small weak country (usually "suffering what it must" in the past) & UK (expecting to be sovereign and "doing what it will").

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Meanwhile back in the practical world, does Ireland have a plan to avoid the likely 48 hour delays as the land bridge becomes a holding pen for our imports and exports?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,714 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Meanwhile back in the practical world, does Ireland have a plan to avoid the likely 48 hour delays as the land bridge becomes a holding pen for our imports and exports?

Back in the real world they've lined up and have in right now some of the largest ferries in the world.

So yes.

There will be impact but a large portion of it will be handled via the new seabridge routes and better planning and storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,293 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I'd be inclined to agree with this. I do despair a bit when I see comments desiring harm to the UK or expressing schadenfreude as Brexit was cinched on a threadbare margin of less than 5% but these comments tend to be few and far between.

At the same time though - the British people have had two elections since Brexit and on both occasions returned Tories.

Hard to not think that they had some small role to play in all this.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I think there's a difference between Schadenfreude and saying that, as an adult participant in a representative democracy, you need to accept that your decisions have consequences. It's less Nelson saying "haha" and more owning your mistakes.

Lumen wrote: »
    But the whole point of the EU is that we don't have to care! It relieves people of a whole raft of concerns.

What % of Irish people understand the difference between the SM and the CU? I would put money on it being less than 10%.

The problem isn't ignorance, it's weaponised ignorance.

For sure, but if you want to smash up the 50 year status quo, you would think it would be desirable to have at least some knowledge of the thing you are smashing up and also to have an idea of what you will replace it with.

The Remain crowd didn't need to have knowledge of the SMCU. The status quo is the status quo : if you leave it alone, nothing changes. They weren't the ones putting their life savings on 26 Black on the roulette wheel.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

lawred2 wrote: »
    At the same time though - the British people have had two elections since Brexit and on both occasions returned Tories.

Hard to not think that they had some small role to play in all this.

Aside from the some what clichéd but justified complaints about FPTP, the first election in 2017 was less than a year after the 2016 referendum and Theresa May was returned with a reduced majority while the Labour party committed to respecting the referendum result, whatever that meant.

With the second vote, Johnson campaigned hard for his deal and is now trying to undermine it, something he has absolutely no mandate for. No deal is only something that gets mentioned when there is a large distance between it and a trip to the polls. It's toxic and would only harm the national interest. Nobody ever voted for no deal.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

No deal is only something that gets mentioned when there is a large distance between it and a trip to the polls. It's toxic and would only harm the national interest. Nobody ever voted for no deal.

Unfortunately I really think we're passing the point of no return right now, EU side is warning today it might be too late to impliment a deal by December 31st because of the stalling, backpeddling and bluster from the British Side of things. There's still a chance of a deal but realistically I think myself were heading for a "No Deal By Accident" scenario because the EU rightfully will not compromise on it's core principals and the British are just playing game's and refusing to accept reality. The Sides are too far apart on Fisheries and the Level Playing Field and honestly the first one is a British own Goal and the second is an absolute requirement for the EU who wont budge on this on a point of princiipal expecially because of the Internal Market Bill Shenanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I think there's a difference between Schadenfreude and saying that, as an adult participant in a representative democracy, you need to accept that your decisions have consequences. It's less Nelson saying "haha" and more owning your mistakes.

And that is the objective way of looking at Brexit. From that neutral and logical perspective, the UK must indeed take ownership of this irrational act of self-harm but it is not for us to judge them.

Here's the thing though. This act of self-harm has very negative consequences for Ireland's economy and threatens peace on the island of Ireland. We have done nothing wrong yet we will be damaged by Brexit. Neither do I remember too many British politicians apologising for the collateral damage Ireland is about to endure. So, Irish people lashing out at the UK on this thread may be unseemly, but it is perfectly understandable.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Completely off topic, but BBC4 are showing the first two episodes of Yes, Prime Minister at 20:00 tonight.

At this stage I'm fairly sure the EU negotiators are very familiar with it. Because the consistent theme has been that the UK has found their EU counterparts very knowledgable of all things British.

With Cummings gone will the UK civil service be able to knudge the the direction the country is going ? But probably a bit late.

Infini wrote: »
    Unfortunately I really think we're passing the point of no return right now, EU side is warning today it might be too late to impliment a deal by December 31st because of the stalling, backpeddling and bluster from the British Side of things. There's still a chance of a deal but realistically I think myself were heading for a "No Deal By Accident" scenario because the EU rightfully will not compromise on it's core principals and the British are just playing game's and refusing to accept reality. The Sides are too far apart on Fisheries and the Level Playing Field and honestly the first one is a British own Goal and the second is an absolute requirement for the EU who wont budge on this on a point of princiipal expecially because of the Internal Market Bill Shenanigans.

I'm still inclined to think some sort of basic deal will be done. Like May's, it'll satisfy absolutely nobody but the EU has a long history of missing its deadlines.

I'm just praying that there'll be no more extensions. I want this resolved in some form by the end of January.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Completely off topic, but BBC4 are showing the first two episodes of Yes, Prime Minister at 20:00 tonight.

At this stage I'm fairly sure the EU negotiators are very familiar with it. Because the consistent theme has been that the UK has found their EU counterparts very knowledgable of all things British.

With Cummings gone will the UK civil service be able to knudge the the direction the country is going ? But probably a bit late.

Cummings isn't gone in the absolute truest meaning of the word.
    I'd be checking any laundry hampers being wheeled into Downing St these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,646 ✭✭✭54and56

Apparently David Frost has advised BoJo that a landing zone has been identified and a deal could be agreed by next Tuesday.

Key movement seems to be significant access for EU boats to UK waters for at least 5 years and UK to adhere to the key level playing field principles with an independent UK body to adjudicate on disputes but EU can still retaliate (economically) and UK can still express it's sovereignty by discarding level playing field alignment in the future in the full knowledge the EU will then be entitled to retaliate with tariffs etc.

Sounds a bit like how the NI assembly is being respected by having the right to terminate the WA arrangements if it votes to every 4 years, which of course it will never do as it would be economic and political suicide, but the feeling of having the right to do it, a bit like we all have the right to stab ourselves in the eye, is apparently sufficient comfort to confirm sovereignty is being respected and the Brexit negotiations have been a triumph.

Time to get the bunting and good China out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

I'm still inclined to think some sort of basic deal will be done. Like May's, it'll satisfy absolutely nobody but the EU has a long history of missing its deadlines.

I'm just praying that there'll be no more extensions. I want this resolved in some form by the end of January.

I can't see it at the moment, Johnson can't make a deal now without losing face, his ego won't allow it.

54and56 wrote: »
    Apparently David Frost has advised BoJo that a landing zone has been identified and a deal could be agreed by next Tuesday.

Key movement seems to be significant access for EU boats to UK waters for at least 5 years and UK to adhere to the key level playing field principles with an independent UK body to adjudicate on disputes but EU can still retaliate (economically) and UK can still express it's sovereignty by discarding level playing field alignment in the future in the full knowledge the EU will then be entitled to retaliate with tariffs etc.

Sounds a bit like how the NI assembly is being respected by having the right to terminate the WA arrangements if it votes to every 4 years, which of course it will never do as it would be economic and political suicide, but the feeling of having the right to do it, a bit like we all have the right to stab ourselves in the eye, is apparently sufficient comfort to confirm sovereignty is being respected and the Brexit negotiations have been a triumph.

Time to get the bunting and good China out!!!

I believe though this is based on comments made by Frost a few days ago and is not new information. There has been no actual breakthrough as far as I know.

• Advertisement

I can't see it at the moment, Johnson can't make a deal now without losing face, his ego won't allow it.

Failing to secure a deal after touting his oven-ready one a year ago would lose him a lot more face IMO.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement