Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E global central

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Karlrocks23

For anyone reading this with delivery anxiety..

I ordered an iPhone 11 on the 1st September. It was showing as in-stock with 6-8 working day delivery. I ordered with insured shipping, not sure of it makes a difference or if I've wasted money there but whatever.

When it shipped 2 days later they said there would be a delay of 3-4 days because of COVID. It did the usual 24 hour updating with the fake tracking website.

It got picked up by DPD UK on the 10th and arrived in Ireland in the 11th. Its due for delivery tomorrow the 14th.

Overall very pleased and would order again.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Ordered an One Plus Nord from them on August 1, 2020.
    Initially they stated that the item was out of stock. Things happen, so I decided to wait.
    Now they say that the item is with the courier company:

https://tracking.weareprocarrier.com/?tn=DG10018000758

The tracking page has not been updated for the last 2 weeks. I reached out to them and they state:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your message.

With regard to your inquiry. Please be kindly informed, that our logistic department will contact the courier company for your order delivery issue.

We will inform you once we got any updates from the courier.

Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

I contacted them many times, but they seem to just ignore.
    Is it time to raise a paypal Buyer protection?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

suave.4u wrote: »
    Initially they stated that the item was out of stock. Things happen, so I decided to wait.

The tracking page has not been updated for the last 2 weeks. I reached out to them and they state:

Dear Customer,

With regard to your inquiry. Please be kindly informed, that our logistic department will contact the courier company for your order delivery issue.

Departed from retailers facility looks an awful lot like DHL's 'shipment information received' It basically means the shipment has been booked but not actually in the hands of the courier yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

Dear Customer,

Yes

Thanks guys, just raised it now.
    Paypal has given them time till Oct 3rd

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Hey, I ordered a phone the same time as you my delivery is the same company, and my tracking is very close to your number, they must be on the same fright, does your link go into an post website but says they don't have it yet,my haa departed on the 21st and no more updates, I started a PayPal resolution just there also. My is a phone

Lenny wrote: »
    Hey, I ordered a phone the same time as you my delivery is the same company, and my tracking is very close to your number, they must be on the same fright, does your link go into an post website but says they don't have it yet,my haa departed on the 21st and no more updates, I started a PayPal resolution just there also. My is a phone

yup, exactly the same.
    Parcel departed from retailers facility on : 2020-08-21 06:04:14

I am thinking of waiting for 1 more week and then use the paypal escalate option.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

yup, exactly the same.
    Parcel departed from retailers facility on : 2020-08-21 06:04:14

I am thinking of waiting for 1 more week and then use the paypal escalate option.

My package was scanned in 15 seconds after yours, I started my PayPal claim today anyway, I can cancel it if it arrives

Started my claim 2 days ago with PP still no reply from eglobal on the case, or an email from them, I might just escalate it now so to speed up the refund process

I advised them that I was starting a pp claim/ dispute etc waited a few days, started it with pp and within a week got refunded, they’re diabolical ( eglobal) no honest coms etc

• Advertisement

Started my claim 2 days ago with PP still no reply from eglobal on the case, or an email from them, I might just escalate it now so to speed up the refund process

As soon as pp contact them you’ll have an email ref refund ,never again will I use them

Just escalated the case to Paypal.
    A month before I had ordered a Roborock from them. The price was good and it came in less than 8 days.
    I hope I get refunded.

Just escalated the case to Paypal.
    A month before I had ordered a Roborock from them. The price was good and it came in less than 8 days.
    I hope I get refunded.
    Did you escalate the claim to a refund? I've head nothing back since I started my claim,
    Should I escalate it?

Did you escalate the claim to a refund? I've head nothing back since I started my claim,
    Should I escalate it?
    Yes, I escalated.
    Did not hear back from them.

Am I gauranteed to get my money back off pay yas think

Yes, I escalated.
    Did not hear back from them.
    Have you heard anymore from PayPal or any updates?

Have you heard anymore from PayPal or any updates?

eglobalcentral wrote back to Paypal with the tracking URL (which hasn't changed for the last 1 month).
    Paypal is reviewing and will get back by the 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

eglobalcentral wrote back to Paypal with the tracking URL (which hasn't changed for the last 1 month).
    Paypal is reviewing and will get back by the 28th.

Tell paypal to look at the 4 stages of tracking on the tracking link. Not even the 1st one is highlighted. This is proof nothing was ever sent as the courier has not even acknowledged receipt, the tracking is just notifying that the seller booked a shipment without any proof they actually send anything.

spix wrote: »
    Tell paypal to look at the 4 stages of tracking on the tracking link. Not even the 1st one is highlighted. This is proof nothing was ever sent as the courier has not even acknowledged receipt, the tracking is just notifying that the seller booked a shipment without any proof they actually send anything.

Thanks.
    It is not possible to update anything further from my end in Resolution centre:
    What's happening with your case?
    We're reviewing the information provided by the seller.

What happens next?
    We'll get back to you soon with a decision or reach out to you for more information.

Have to wait I guess

Yea me too, you put your story first then they have a chance to reply,
    Very disappointing, the two of us, package sent the same day, scanned or created shipment 15 seconds apart. I won't buy of them again, I had only. Ordered a phone off them 4 weeks. Previously and I received it after 2 weeks
    Thanks.
    It is not possible to update anything further from my end in Resolution centre:
    What's happening with your case?
    We're reviewing the information provided by the seller.

What happens next?
    We'll get back to you soon with a decision or reach out to you for more information.

Have to wait I guess

• Advertisement

Yea me too, you put your story first then they have a chance to reply,
    Very disappointing, the two of us, package sent the same day, scanned or created shipment 15 seconds apart. I won't buy of them again, I had only. Ordered a phone off them 4 weeks. Previously and I received it after 2 weeks

Did you also raise a dispute? Did you hear anything back?
    My resolution date keeps on changing..it was Oct 01st, then went to Oct 6th, later to Oct 08 and now it is Oct 10th.
    I am losing hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭ondafly

so reading this thread - stay clear of eGlobal ? or just know 6-8 days delivery is a lie, and its more like 4 weeks ?

My resolution date keeps on changing..it was Oct 01st, then went to Oct 6th, later to Oct 08 and now it is Oct 10th.
    I am losing hope!
    No nothing back, yes my date changed, first it ws 02 Oct, then 26 Sept now its the 6th, its now the 10 oxt
    A friend of mine who works in PayPal says we should get our money, he said to keep escalating it
    Worst case just try doa charge back on your card if PayPal fails

I am losing hope!

from Oct 10th, it is now Oct 11th:eek:

No nothing back, yes my date changed, first it ws 02 Oct, then 26 Sept now its the 6th, its now the 10 oxt
    A friend of mine who works in PayPal says we should get our money, he said to keep escalating it
    Worst case just try doa charge back on your card if PayPal fails

yeah thats what I am thinking. But how long to wait before we hang up on these paypal guys

yeah thats what I am thinking. But how long to wait before we hang up on these paypal guys

Mines gone to the 13 now, I have had to give my final response now to the case, tbh I thoepp would be easier than this they have definitely sided with eglobal so far they keep extending it, and they seem to have accepted eglobal response of 'tracking number xxx' which clearly means nothing

Got an e-mail today:
    We received the case(s) you filed on 13 September 2020
    We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s).
    The decision was made because we did not receive a response from you with supporting details for the case.

I gave them the invoice, payment and all details. Always e-mailed them straightaway. Eglobal central just sent them a reply with teh tracking number that never gets updated.
    These paypal guys suck more than eglobal central!
    Now what to do next :(

ondafly wrote: »
    so reading this thread - stay clear of eGlobal ? or just know 6-8 days delivery is a lie, and its more like 4 weeks ?

I've ordered from them probably 6 or 7 times with no issues at all - always got the stuff in less than 2 weeks.

there's obviously a risk to a certain extent with delays - probably 5% or so - just speculating there on the %.

main problems would be

1. they don't have the item in stock
    (no sure if still there but there used to be an indicator on some items something like - "ships in less than 24 hours" - that was apparently a good indicator that stock is there)

2. something goes wrong on shipping. they get stuff into Europe in bulk to avoid VAT - why the prices are cheap... and repost from there - maybe if a shipment is intercepted on the way in then this could ball up things

other alternatives are geekbuying, banggood who increasingly have more items in their European warehouses which should mean that they are in stock there and you get delivery in 10 days max

but the other issue with these chinese sellers is that you won't get as good service when something goes wrong as say Amazon

but people are ordering from there in the first place because they are cheaper than amazon but everyone needs to understand that it's cheaper but in many cases you will be waiting longer and if something goes wrong it's not going to be smooth - there is no free lunch.

Wtf that crazy, did you send back a final update, even if there was nothing to update on? I did the other day, mine value is for 600euros,whats the value of yours? Have you contacted your credit card yet?

Got an e-mail today:
    We received the case(s) you filed on 13 September 2020
    We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s).
    The decision was made because we did not receive a response from you with supporting details for the case.

I gave them the invoice, payment and all details. Always e-mailed them straightaway. Eglobal central just sent them a reply with teh tracking number that never gets updated.
    These paypal guys suck more than eglobal central!
    Now what to do next :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,170 ✭✭✭Goose81

ondafly wrote: »

I have ordered phones off them multiple times, last order was last month. Never had an issue, never been charged import tax and always got the item within about 10 days.

Advertisement