Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E global central

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Lenny wrote: »
    Wtf that crazy, did you send back a final update, even if there was nothing to update on? I did the other day, mine value is for 600euros,whats the value of yours? Have you contacted your credit card yet?

Good information here, you can appeal I think,
    Just do a charge back on your credit card, can you confirm if you can still view the info on your claim?
    https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/resolve-disputes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Good information here, you can appeal I think,
    Just do a charge back on your credit card, can you confirm if you can still view the info on your claim?
    https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/resolve-disputes

If you do a chargeback after already losing a paypal dispute, you wont get it easily, the paypal decision will be used as reason to reverse the chargeback. Don't understand how they could possibly side with eglobal unless there is some serious miscommunication. Need to point out the multiple ways how the tracking info provided Proves you haven't received anything. No movement from 1st stage, no information on anpost related tracking. Its X amount of days since you ordered and delivery timeframe was advertised as 1 week or whatever when ordering.

Eglobal know how to work the system, they probably acted like tracking proves you got the item and paypal just bought into it. Has anyone successfully received something from eglobal with tracking on 'weareprocarrier.com' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Agent_47

suave.4u wrote: »
    Got an e-mail today:
    We received the case(s) you filed on 13 September 2020
    We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s).
    The decision was made because we did not receive a response from you with supporting details for the case.

I gave them the invoice, payment and all details. Always e-mailed them straightaway. Eglobal central just sent them a reply with teh tracking number that never gets updated.
    These paypal guys suck more than eglobal central!
    Now what to do next :(

Same happened me a few months ago. Contact the courier, get them to confirm non delivery. Then send that confirmation to PayPal and they will reopen the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Agent_47 wrote: »
    Same happened me a few months ago. Contact the courier, get them to confirm non delivery. Then send that confirmation to PayPal and they will reopen the case.

The problem is that I am not able to find any info on the delivery site they mentioned:
    weareprocarrier.com

https://tracking.weareprocarrier.com/?tn=DG10018000758

There is no contact number anything..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

The problem is that I am not able to find any info on the delivery site they mentioned:
    weareprocarrier.com

Contact AnPost. They'll confirm it never arrived.

• Advertisement

weareprocarrier.com

https://wearedg.com/

Thanks guys, e-mailed both of them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Thanks guys, e-mailed both of them.

Could you pm me the email address and what you asked them also thanks

Could you pm me the email address and what you asked them also thanks

https://wearedg.com/contact/

leichoices@gmail.com

and

https://www.anpost.com/Help-Support/Contact-Us

mine was ment to resolved today, been watching it, and now date just changed to the 18th oct,
    while they review it, dono what to review, i just called me cc and started a charge back, and sent a formal complaint to PP, joke

• Advertisement

Ok guys, thank you for all your help. So the latest update is that I kept on chasing paypal, finally got a manager to call me and now they have accepted that there was no fault of mine and the dispute was closed incorrectly. They have reopened it and the resolution date shows as Oct 22. Whether I will anything from them is another story.

Also thanks to SPIX, I contacted the courier company. They state:
    Due to a technical valuation issue all items within this consignment have been delayed by customs and excise in the UK. We are awaiting clarification from border force in order to release them. We will contact you when this has been resolved. I must apologize for the delay and hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
    I will update with you when I get reply from HMRC.

mine was ment to resolved today, been watching it, and now date just changed to the 18th oct,
    while they review it, dono what to review, i just called me cc and started a charge back, and sent a formal complaint to PP, joke

Lenny, e-mail: leichoices@gmail.com

Lenny, e-mail: leichoices@gmail.com
    i emailed that crowed the other day, nothig back yet.
    thats good news about the courier company to say that, the phone was ment as a present to a family member, i don't need it now anyway if it were to turnup id prob just sell it, but why couldn't eglobal give us that info, as i said its gone too far now, weve been left in the dark by PP & eglobal
    I won't be passing the information that you have received there to PP or my cc company,
    it does sound like if the hmrc is involvoed vat is going to be added to these items & the company has been caught trying to illegal import items without payng the any VAT, so expect that if it does arrive to pay vat(ireland may get away with it)

i emailed that crowed the other day, nothig back yet.
    thats good news about the courier company to say that, the phone was ment as a present to a family member, i don't need it now anyway if it were to turnup id prob just sell it, but why couldn't eglobal give us that info, as i said its gone too far now, weve been left in the dark by PP & eglobal
    I won't be passing the information that you have received there to PP or my cc company,
    it does sound like if the hmrc is involvoed vat is going to be added to these items & the company has been caught trying to illegal import items without payng the any VAT, so expect that if it does arrive to pay vat(ireland may get away with it)

There wont be vat on your end. Eglobal import in big batches, then they have partners in uk who receive the package, and reship the individual parcels inside. If there is vat is will have to be paid by eglobal on their whole consignment.

Finally some good news. Paypal has rules in my favour:
    We reviewed the case you filed on 13 September 2020 and have decided in your favor.
    We've issued a refund of EUR 379.99 to you. It may take up to 5 days for this refund to be reflected on your PayPal account or bank. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to your card. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.

Money not debited yet. Will order another phone once I get the amount.
    Thanks to all who helped.

That's great newa, youra. Case must of some extra favor by the manager who reopened it, becuse it had a longer day resolve date then mine
    Finally some good news. Paypal has rules in my favour:
    We reviewed the case you filed on 13 September 2020 and have decided in your favor.
    We've issued a refund of EUR 379.99 to you. It may take up to 5 days for this refund to be reflected on your PayPal account or bank. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to your card. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.

Money not debited yet. Will order another phone once I get the amount.
    Thanks to all who helped.

The takeaway is...keep on pestering them..keep on posting, till you get justice :)

The takeaway is...keep on pestering them..keep on posting, till you get justice :)

Pestering who, I haven't contacted eglobal since I started my case and I can't update or add anymore to my PayPal case

So my latest now is the date has been changed to the 20/10 PayPal are telling me they're giving eglobal 3 days to come back to them with the proof of the shipping,
    This is a load of crap, I started this claim on the 13/09 and egbloal did a 1 line reply, they're really trying to go in there favor

call them:
    +35315231400

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 pat c

Hi all, is anybody else currently having an issues with this company, I ordered a phone October 15th and only getting the daily updated tracking that is the "companies" own tracking and not a real courier company, I've tried to contact them and its radio silence, does anybody know the best email or phone to get a genuine reply from? I opened a PayPal dispute to be able to send a message to them? Should I make a claim straight away or wait for them to reply?
    Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

pat c wrote: »
    Hi all, is anybody else currently having an issues with this company, I ordered a phone October 15th and only getting the daily updated tracking that is the "companies" own tracking and not a real courier company, I've tried to contact them and its radio silence, does anybody know the best email or phone to get a genuine reply from? I opened a PayPal dispute to be able to send a message to them? Should I make a claim straight away or wait for them to reply?
    Thanks for your help.

You have to keep at them ( take screenshots ) then after proof you’ve not got any recent coms hit them via pay pal dispute ( they’re bloody awful)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pat c

Thanks corks finest, pain in the hole alright, I can't get a reply at all. One guy Markus replied but says nothing, wait until next week for it to update, alleged tracking below:

[Date

Parcel Status

2020-10-29

Due to unforseen circumstances there is a delay in your shipment. We will update here once we have news.

2020-10-28

Processing delay, your parcel will be out for delivery shortly.

2020-10-27

Shipment further connected.

2020-10-26

Your parcel will arrive shortly at the courier depot.

2020-10-25

Shipment is on its way to the local depot.

2020-10-24

Your parcel has arrived at a sort facility.

2020-10-23

Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.

2020-10-22

Shipment is en-route to courier depot.

2020-10-21

In transit.

2020-10-20

The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse.

Pestering who, I haven't contacted eglobal since I started my case and I can't update or add anymore to my PayPal case

Go into site, into the exact same model , click on it and enquiry ref same and state that you’re waiting on your current order before ordering another 2 as Christmas presides etc etc but obviously can’t until ye fulfill origina order, that blah blah blah you don’t want to go down the pay pal dispute road etc etc

Thanks for your help.

I would say wait a bit as you ordered on Oct 15th . It is too early for a PP Dispute

So my latest now is the date has been changed to the 20/10 PayPal are telling me they're giving eglobal 3 days to come back to them with the proof of the shipping,
    This is a load of crap, I started this claim on the 13/09 and egbloal did a 1 line reply, they're really trying to go in there favor

Lenny, what is the update? Did you get the refund?

I would say wait a bit as you ordered on Oct 15th . It is too early for a PP Dispute

Chinese equivalent of EIR

Lenny, what is the update? Did you get the refund?

They should be blacked awful shower unless you’re not in a hurry, prepared to be let down ans expect little or no communication

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

They're awful for postage, this is 3rd order from them and never again, desperately slow, I'm over 2 weeks waiting now, they don't tell you anything about the order until you ask them either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

Thanks corks finest, pain in the hole alright, I can't get a reply at all. One guy Markus replied but says nothing, wait until next week for it to update, alleged tracking below:

[Date

Parcel Status

2020-10-29

Due to unforseen circumstances there is a delay in your shipment. We will update here once we have news.

2020-10-28

Processing delay, your parcel will be out for delivery shortly.

2020-10-27

Shipment further connected.

2020-10-26

Your parcel will arrive shortly at the courier depot.

2020-10-25

Shipment is on its way to the local depot.

2020-10-24

Your parcel has arrived at a sort facility.

2020-10-23

Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.

2020-10-22

Shipment is en-route to courier depot.

2020-10-21

In transit.

2020-10-20

The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse.

is your tracking number along the lines of 18 digits?
    eg 77300000nnnnnnnnnnn?

it's possibly gls

don't rely on the eglobal tracking page - remove the first 2 & last 2 digits & check tracking on GLS site:

you'll prob get something along the lines of this until it gets to gls in netherlands:
    The parcel data was entered into the GLS IT system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS.

on the gls site under shipment details you will see:
    References
    Parcel number:
    9xxxxxxxxxx

you can use this number to track it also.

i use 17track app on my phone for any/all parcels - at least you won't need to keep entering the number on a website

Advertisement