Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you ,,, A "practice girl"?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

the approach system was down for a while last month, they almost had to operate it from shannon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭adsgirl

portomar wrote: »
    the approach system was down for a while last month, they almost had to operate it from shannon...

Lucky girl! Well almost!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

I had one when I was younger but she was so repulsive I had to just leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

adsgirl wrote: »
    Jesus wept, is there an approach system now?

Oh yeah, its all the new rage!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I had one when I was younger but she was so repulsive I had to just leave it.

Don't worry. You can win her back with special brew.

• Advertisement

Don't worry. You can win her back with special brew.
    One word: Moles.

:eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

One word: Moles.

:eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek:

Just give her the usual speech:
    "While I was in Asia backpacking and learning Tai Chi, I uncovered an amazing sexual technique involving breath moderation that leads to incredible orgasms and a healthier heart."
    Then hand her the brown paper bag and turn the light off.

Just give her the usual speech:
    "While I was in Asia backpacking and learning Tai Chi, I uncovered an amazing sexual technique involving breath moderation that leads to incredible orgasms and a healthier heart."
    Then hand her the brown paper bag and turn the light off.
    To be honest with her you would of needed one of those big black bags and just cut a hole in it. :(

Advertisement