Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you ,,, A "practice girl"?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Lillyella wrote: »
    Is there any hope for Practice Girls? Do they ever find love? (Other than with a cream doughnut?)

I'd gladly make love with a cream doughnut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I'd gladly make love with a cream doughnut.

Indeed. At least the cream doughnut won't tell you you're just the practice girl and dump you when the 'real thing' comes along. ;)

Boys are so cruel. :(

Is there any hope for Practice Girls? Do they ever find love? (Other than with a cream doughnut?)

No way I'd swap a cream doughnut for the real thing. Nyom! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Harsh of me but when I read the opening post, a former flatmate immediately sprang to mind.
    krd wrote: »
    1. You wear unfemmine clothing -- (all the time) Sweatshirts and jeans,,tracksuits. Even though you're going nowhere near a gym or track event.
    Check
    2. You're always one of the lads. Drinking heavily and pretending to be thicker then you are (but you are thick)
    Check - I don't know whether she actually is thick though.
    You have the shape of a mutated pear ,,, and don't really mind. Your ass would make Jesus weep.
    Well she's a bit chunky but it's more because she has a broad build.
    When you try make up ,,, you look like an umpa loompa
    Check
    You try and talk like a 19 year old plumbers apprentice,,, but come off sounding like a 13 year old boy, trying to pretend he's 15, by growing a bum fluff moustache.
    Mmmm... kinda check - she's 26 but talks like a teenager.
    You'd let a 19 year old plumbers apprentice perform uncomfortable and joyless sexual acts on you (It's not his fault -- he's just young -- and needs some practice).
    Check

She has overheard guys laughing at her and how she's so handy for a blowjob if they're really stuck for action of a Saturday night. None of them want a relationship with her. The girl seems to have zero confidence. And she could be pretty if she made an effort, but she just wears the same tracksuit bottoms, hoodie and runners combo day in, day out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Dudess wrote: »
    Harsh of me but when I read the opening post, a former flatmate immediately sprang to mind.

Check

Check - I don't know whether she actually is thick though.

Well she's a bit chunky but it's more because she has a broad build.

Check

Mmmm... kinda check - she's 26 but talks like a teenager.

Check

She has overheard guys laughing at her and how she's so handy for a blowjob if they're really stuck for action of a Saturday night. None of them want a relationship with her. The girl seems to have zero confidence. And she could be pretty if she made an effort, but she just wears the same tracksuit bottoms, hoodie and runners combo day in, day out.
    Can I have her number?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

When your finished send her my way.. beauty is only a light switch away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I love practise girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Lillyella

Poor thing. She probably gives out the BJ's as she sees it as a way of gaining positive male attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Poor thing. She probably gives out the BJ's as she sees it as a way of gaining positive male attention.
    Good on her, without her and her like i'd have a right arm the size of a rhinos back leg

Aw yeah, it seems that way all right. Really sound person, but needs to cop on in this department.

• Advertisement

Aw yeah, it seems that way all right. Really sound person, but needs to cop on in this department.
    PI, over there
    >

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Lillyella

I would say that it will come with age, but at 26, she should be starting to cop on alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Is it like playing Easy mode on a computer game to get used to it? So when you've cleared/clocked/beaten*/finished her off, she says "Well Done! Maybe you'd like to try a hotter chick harder level?"

*not encouraging wimmin beating, it's just a term for finishing a computer game ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Is this a cryptic clue to her current location? Department > Store > High Street? Come on, we need more information here.
    javaboy wrote: »
    Is it like playing Easy mode on a computer game to get used to it? So when you've cleared/clocked/beaten*/finished her off, she says "Well Done! Maybe you'd like to try a hotter chick harder level?"

Playing computer games is exactly like making love to a woman. If you push the right buttons she'll do what you want.

Also, the graphics looked better in the screenshots you saw.

And most are way too expensive for the amount of gameplay you get.

And occasionally have to take the cartridge out and blow on it to make things work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i tick off more checks in this than i like to think of :P

lolz, not a practise girl though.

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Playing computer games is exactly like making love to a woman. If you push the right buttons she'll do what you want.

Also, the graphics looked better in the screenshots you saw.

And most are way too expensive for the amount of gameplay you get.

And occasionally have to take the cartridge out and blow on it to make things work.

If you cheat on computer games does that mean..... :eek:

Also sometimes when I'm playing a computer game and I'm really into it and I'm further than I've ever gotten before, it will just freeze up all of a sudden and I can't play it any more. :(

If you cheat on computer games does that mean..... :eek:

Think we're gonna a need a subforum of Games called PC Issues to resolve quandries like that.
    Also sometimes when I'm playing a computer game and I'm really into it and I'm further than I've ever gotten before, it will just freeze up all of a sudden and I can't play it any more. :(

In most games if you collect enough jewels you can save your progress. That way all your hard work won't have been lost.

In most games if you collect enough jewels you can save your progress. That way all your hard work won't have been lost.

I have a vague recollection of taking my sister's cherry when I was about 5.

We were playing Bubble Bobble on the C64 and she was supposed to get the cherry as I had gotten almost all the other fruit but I nipped in by dropping through the bottom of the screen and stole it. She was fierce angry over the whole thing.

I nipped in my dropping through the bottom of the screen and stole it.

Is that what you call it?

Is that what you call it?

Who said "my". I clearly said "by" not "my". :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

Men are pigs

Magpie! wrote: »
    Men are pigs

Would you prefer the term "sparring partner" to "practice girl"? It's less offensive imo and 'partner' makes it sound like they're both getting something out of it.

Also OINK! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Men are pigs

If by this you mean We are clean, clever beings that provide food then yes... yes we are!
    Would you prefer the term "sparring partner" to "practice girl"? It's less offensive imo and 'partner' makes it sound like they're both getting something out of it.

Also OINK! ;)

Ha, Sparring Partner...brilliant!:D

Steve_o wrote: »
    If by this you mean We are clean, clever beings that provide food then yes... yes we are!

Nope not what I meant at all.

Seriously the more I read in AH the lower my opinion of men gets. I can't decide whether I'm better off not reading it or getting the insight.

Listen Magpie, you can't let the attitude of a few arseholes cloud your entire view of men. Some men would callously use a girl like the one being described, but I'm sure most men wouldn't. And a lot of the guys here bigging up the whole "practice girl" thing are just messing.

And while I wouldn't generally be of the "she asks for it" disposition, the "practice girl" has the choice not to have sex with those guys and to have more dignity and self respect.

Seriously the more I read in AH the lower my opinion of men gets. I can't decide whether I'm better off not reading it or getting the insight.
    Definitely better off not reading. But if you're sticking around, a/s/l??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

AH isn't meant to be taken too seriously... Also its not mens fault that 'Practise Girls' exist, nobody is forcing them, stop generalising and blaming all men...

Listen Magpie, you can't let the attitude of a few arseholes cloud your entire view of men.

True. But could we make the arseholes wear badges or something?

When I'm ruler of the world.....*Sigh*

/daydreams

Men are pigs

Oh yeah? Then how come my username isn't Earthpig?

• Advertisement

Mirror wrote: »
    a/s/l??

a: MILF territory apparently

s: wimminz

l: way out of your league son

Advertisement