Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Holy Mary

whippet wrote: »
    And once again he’s on explaining his contribution .... but of course it’s all one big conspiracy against him !!!

Becoming cringeworthy at this stage! Some Mothers do 'Ave 'Em aye!

Getting comical now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Ben is back on the fundraising trail ...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/makechangehappen

Just looking for €20k to set up “a new anti-censorship network and rights protection service“

No indication of what the money is needed for or what it will pay for ... but ....

“ This time I need not only your spiritual support. I need your financial support. Fund me now. Let's get this going, let's crush unjust censorship and finally free our voice.”

All aboard the rollercoaster

Just looking for €20k to set up “a new anti-censorship network and rights protection service“

Fools and their money.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Fools and their money.

There's a certain irony here in his setting up his own outlet as an antidote to perceived censorship. Ben hasn't any problem in getting media coverage.

If only the likes of RTÉ or Irish Times or Dublin Enquirer would just leave out the bits about him breaking laws or being sent to prison or having a 100% fail rate in his cases or his being linked to right ring factions or not getting votes into the ballot boxes or claming that Covid19 is all a load of Sloblocks and instead if they would talk about the bits that he's right on, namely everything else, then he'd be doing a lot better thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

I'm just sad that there are enough goons out there to have contributed €2.5k to this charlatan already.

I'm sure this will all be declared to revenue of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,104 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

If he was smart he'd start a church - tax free!!!

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Chiorino wrote: »
    I'm just sad that there are enough goons out there to have contributed €2.5k to this charlatan already.

I'm sure this will all be declared to revenue of course.

And Start Mortgages.

he'd hardly be using these funds to finance court cases that he is taking against media outlets who didn't publish what he wanted them to publish

• Registered Users Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Ben Gilroy is suggesting that his European Election run donations statements have been lost in the post https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/ireland/candidates-may-face-prosecution-over-donation-failings-z6jrk7r20

• Advertisement

Ben Gilroy is suggesting that his European Election run donations statements have been lost in the post https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/ireland/candidates-may-face-prosecution-over-donation-failings-z6jrk7r20

He should just have said the dog ate them.

I wonder did he ever sort out the paperwork for SIPO from the 2016 General Election

https://www.sipo.ie/reports-and-publications/election-reports/Dail-General-Election-of-26-February-2016.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭John Hutton

Grassey wrote: »
    Someone buy it for a laugh and give us a "best of", stick it down as a business expense considering this is an essential text for all practitioners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭John Hutton

Holy Mary wrote: »
    Nearly spat out my tea. Starts quite professional and snappy, logos, graphics etc. and then your ones face looms into view

Nearly spat out my tea. Starts quite professional and snappy, logos, graphics etc. and then your ones face looms into view

Professional and Snappy just like the Prestige Worldwide promotional launch

And there is more! https://www.facebook.com/TheIrishInquiry/videos/941911339633100/UzpfSTE0NTIzNzIwMzc6MTAyMjE4MTM3NjIyMDA1NjA/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

no doubt there will be massive victory to celebrate in Trim Circuit Court today

no doubt there will be massive victory to celebrate in Trim Circuit Court today

Pray tell us more.

It seems he was due in court today

—- I wonder did he manage to get his own stenographer

Edit — my bad it’s tomorrow he is due to tear new ar$eholes

• Advertisement

It seems he was due in court today

—- I wonder did he manage to get his own stenographer

Edit — my bad it’s tomorrow he is due to tear new ar$eholes

His own stenographer? I'm surprised that he doesn't go all Stephen Manning and call up his own judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,489 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

His own stenographer? I'm surprised that he doesn't go all Stephen Manning and call up his own judge.

It wouldn't surprise me if he sent the shout out between now and the morning. Someone like "King" Billy McGuire would fit the bill nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭GM228

Any news on todays "very interesting case"?

His lordships FB page all very quiet today, perhaps he's awaiting an update to be posted by the stenographer :)

GM228 wrote: »
    Any news on todays "very interesting case"?

Perhaps the 'stenographer' is compiling the ground breaking news!

GM228 wrote:
    Perhaps the 'stenographer' is compiling the ground breaking news!

No word from Ben or the usual suspects celebrating yet another judicial-arsehole ripping barrister zipping bank dipping sovereign seal skipping victory over another immoral capitalist royalist meat eating bank. He must be out celebrating and sacrificing a few mask wearers :pac:

The go fund me campaign seems to have hit the skids too .. after an initial flurry of donations the well has ran dry ... Tiger Reborn have the paw out for the same campaign via a Pay Pay begging scheme

No word from Ben or the usual suspects celebrating yet another judicial-arsehole ripping barrister zipping bank dipping sovereign seal skipping victory over another immoral capitalist royalist meat eating bank. He must be out celebrating and sacrificing a few mask wearers :pac:

According to a good buddy of his, ' when he gets his energy levels back up he'll come on to fill you all in!'

According to a good buddy of his, 'he gets his energy levels back up he'll come on to fill you all in!'

Unfortunately for him this case actually has consequences for his wife and young family ..not just another Mckenzie friend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭blueythebear

According to a good buddy of his, ' when he gets his energy levels back up he'll come on to fill you all in!'

A sure sign that it did not go well... it was listed for the day yesterday and does not seem to be listed again although that doesnt necessarily mean much in relation to the legal diary for the circuit court.

I guess it takes time to give a good spin to the story that while he did tear a new ars****, it was unfortunately his own.

Advertisement