Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Gates Conspiracy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

You don't stay overnight in other homes unless you are friendly and get on well with the owner. .

Im sure you'll claim its an innocent mistake, but this is the sort of slowly building a narrative to suit what you want thats always going on with these things. Your own post claims he was there late. Then in your next post you've turned this in to a sleepover.
    and at least once staying late into the night,

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭flos1964

Regarding the HBO documentary Atomic Homefront...has he released a statement about the plight of these people yet?. Does he care?.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

flos1964 wrote: »
    Regarding the HBO documentary Atomic Homefront...has he released a statement about the plight of these people yet?. Does he care?.
    what is the connection with Gates?

Is he not a major shareholder in Republic Services the waste disposal company and refuses to meet the residents?

Is he not a major shareholder in Republic Services the waste disposal company and refuses to meet the residents?

Is he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,421 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Why should he? Should every shareholder meet them?

Whats their grievances?

Dead people.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,421 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Dead people.

Well that explains everything:rolleyes:

Well that explains everything:rolleyes:

it is like pulling teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

it is like pulling teeth.

Fluoride might help.

• Advertisement

Ipso wrote: »
    Fluoride might help.

if anything that would make it harder.

Relax guys...im not sitting around in front of a laptop all day...i just thought he could use some of his enormous influence to help and maybe he has.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I think Covid has given some people way too much time on their hands to think. And those thoughts have been a little crazy.

Covid, 5G, Bill Gates, George Soros, Microchips via a vaccine, WTF is going on in some peoples head?

The one about Bill and George Soros inventing Covid (patenting it) so they can make a killing on the vaccine.

Surely if they were going to make a killing on the vaccine they would have already released it??

Relax guys...im not sitting around in front of a laptop all day...i just thought he could use some of his enormous influence to help and maybe he has.

does he even know about it?

Fair enough...good point...entitled to ask the question though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,024 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Dohnjoe wrote: »

Weirdly the usual band of loons out here in West Kerry (no fluoridated water! No vaccines!No indoor plumbing! - well o.k. I added that) seem to be Corbett fans. Not sure why he resonates with them, he's a non-journalist from Canada?

Don't bother to read his materials or worse still, watch his videos. You'll never get that time back!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,024 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

And, the anti-vax/CT machinery is going after Gates because Soros is 90 years old and they need a younger person to libel in order for their sheep to have a goat to follow.

I think Covid has given some people way too much time on their hands to think. And those thoughts have been a little crazy.

Covid, 5G, Bill Gates, George Soros, Microchips via a vaccine, WTF is going on in some peoples head?

The one about Bill and George Soros inventing Covid (patenting it) so they can make a killing on the vaccine.

Surely if they were going to make a killing on the vaccine they would have already released it??

Ffs im anything but a conspiracy theorist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

I think the reason why a lot of people are suspicious of Gates is because he sponsored a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic a couple of months prior to the outbreak in Wuhan. The simulation was called Event 201. Everything that was simulated during Event 21 is happening now. Mike Ryan of the WHO practised saying 'new normal' during Event 201.

Also, Gates and his wife said a few months ago that the 'next one' (pandemic) would get people's attention and they both smirked after they said it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJVT3aNfEmw

He says it at around the 1:50 mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Microchips via a vaccine, WTF is going on in some peoples head?

Agree, there is no 'microchips' in any current or propsed vaccine.
    This narrative is being pushed relentlessly, for dramatic discourse or purposeful misdirection.

Sure, ok gates has used chips in the past, in humans, but for different healthcare objectives i.e. fertility control program in Africa. But never in a vaccine.

There are however, simple 'patented passive scanable unique digital identifiers', proposed for the immunity certification part of this vaccine.

This is a new nano based technology, and which is not a 'chip' by any classification.
    https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2019018301A1/en
    Again, the (passive) Quantum Dot Tattoo is not a 'chip', nor a 'processor'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭r439z5ifwt8soq

Where are all the good conspiracy theories gone? They used to be pretty entertaining to read about the reasoning behind the theory.

Now its just a bunch of wackjobs who believe anything that's posted enough times on Facebook.

Dionaibh wrote: »
    I think the reason why a lot of people are suspicious of Gates is because he sponsored a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic a couple of months prior to the outbreak in Wuhan. The simulation was called Event 201. Everything that was simulated during Event 21 is happening now. Mike Ryan of the WHO practised saying 'new normal' during Event 201.

Also, Gates and his wife said a few months ago that the 'next one' (pandemic) would get people's attention and they both smirked after they said it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJVT3aNfEmw

He says it at around the 1:50 mark.

Oh no, a man smirked (or at least that is your interpretation of it). what a monster

Oh no, a man smirked (or at least that is your interpretation of it). what a monster

Do you think it strange for a person to smirk and look extremely happy after saying the next one would get people's attention?

What are your thoughts on everything they simulated in Event 201 happening now? And Mike Ryan rehearsing 'new normal'?

Where are all the good conspiracy theories gone? They used to be pretty entertaining to read about the reasoning behind the theory.

Now its just a bunch of wackjobs who believe anything that's posted enough times on Facebook.

But Event 201 happened, Mike Ryan did rehearse 'new normal' during Event 201, and everything that's happening now was simulated during Event 201.

Do you think it strange for a person to smirk and look extremely happy after saying the next one would get people's attention?

What are your thoughts on everything they simulated in Event 201 happening now? And Mike Ryan rehearsing 'new normal'?

and now he is extremely happy about a pandemic. I think it is important simulate events like these so we can figure out the best response. do you not?

and now he is extremely happy about a pandemic. I think it is important simulate events like these so we can figure out the best response. do you not?

But do you not find the timing suspicious? And Mike Ryan rehearsing 'new normal'?

Why would a person smile beamingly after saying that the next one would get people's attention? By next one, I take it he meant the next pandemic. Would you call it a normal reaction? He also laughed when he was interviewed a few months ago when the presenter mentioned that the US economy was banjaxed.

But do you not find the timing suspicious? And Mike Ryan rehearsing 'new normal'?

Why would a person smile beamingly after saying that the next one would get people's attention? By next one, I take it he meant the next pandemic. Would you call it a normal reaction? He also laughed when he was interviewed a few months ago when the presenter mentioned that the US economy was banjaxed.

and now he is smiling beamingly. why dont you just come out with what you really want to say?

and now he is smiling beamingly. why dont you just come out with what you really want to say?

I should've written smiled beamingly. Sorry. But it was more that he smirked and that she smiled beamingly.

I'm just saying why I think people are suspicious of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

He also laughed when he was interviewed a few months ago when the presenter mentioned that the US economy was banjaxed.

What is wrong with you lunatics.

• Advertisement

What is wrong with you lunatics.

To be suspicious of a man who sponsored a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic two months before a coronavirus pandemic is to be a lunatic?

And Mike Ryan of the WHO rehearsed 'new normal' during the aforementioned simulation. But I suppose that was just a coincidence.

And if people think that smirking and smiling after saying "the next one will get people's attention" is normal, then that's up to them. But I find it worrying. And laughing when someone says the economy is ruined isn't normal either, in my opinion.

I've noticed that people often insult other posters instead of addressing what they wrote. I don't know why.

Advertisement