Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Gates Conspiracy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,130 ✭✭✭✭Water John

A pandemic was not just likely but inevitable at some point. We had MERS, SARS, H1N1 and Ebola in the last while. All had to happen was a confluence of high mortality and infectousness. Epidimiologists almost univerally had forecasted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

Water John wrote: »
    A pandemic was not just likely but inevitable at some point. We had MERS, SARS, H1N1 and Ebola in the last while. All had to happen was a confluence of high mortality and infectousness. Epidimiologists almost univerally had forecasted it.

Thanks.

But what do you make of Mike Ryan practising saying 'this is the new normal' during Event 201?

Below are Dr David E Martin's thoughts on Event 201:

“Every single thing that you have seen play out in front of your eyes, all of them laid out in their ‘tabletop’ exercise which, by the way, fact checkers have said has nothing to do with the coronavirus outbreak - it’s just happenstance.”

“This is just that wonderful universe of improbabilities where events just co-emerge and then nature conveniently backs itself into our architecture. That’s the scenario we’re supposed to accept.”

• Registered Users Posts: 12,980 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Dionaibh wrote: »
    Thanks.

But what do you make of Mike Ryan practising saying 'this is the new normal' during Event 201?

Below are Dr David E Martin's thoughts on Event 201:

This guy? https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3408658001

Just another CT Loon looking to get in on the grift.

Igotadose wrote: »
    This guy? https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3408658001

Just another CT Loon looking to get in on the grift.

But what are your thoughts on what he said about Event 201?

Is it just the reverse? The phrase used in the docu first and then picked up in real life.
    Has often happened with film or books.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,694 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Off-topic posts deleted.

Water John wrote: »
    Is it just the reverse? The phrase used in the docu first and then picked up in real life.
    Has often happened with film or books.

Thanks. You could be right. But I find the almost immediate use of 'new normal' all over the world to be worrying.

I think the phrase came then from the US media.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,980 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

But what are your thoughts on what he said about Event 201?

That he's a fraud and any thing he states is to be ignored as an attempt by him to shill for money. Your thoughts?

Igotadose wrote: »
    That he's a fraud and any thing he states is to be ignored as an attempt by him to shill for money. Your thoughts?

But what part of “Every single thing that you have seen play out in front of your eyes, all of them laid out in their ‘tabletop’ exercise" isn't true?

In 'Plandemic II' they show Event 201 and reality side by side. What was simulated in Event 201 is identical to what is happening now.

And all I ask is that you don't dismiss it out of hand just because it was in 'Plandemic II'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,158 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

But what part of “Every single thing that you have seen play out in front of your eyes, all of them laid out in their ‘tabletop’ exercise" isn't true?

In 'Plandemic II' they show Event 201 and reality side by side. What was simulated in Event 201 is identical to what is happening now.

And all I ask is that you don't dismiss it out of hand just because it was in 'Plandemic II'.

why is that so surprising? this is not the first pandemic the planet has experienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

To be suspicious of a man who sponsored a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic two months before a coronavirus pandemic is to be a lunatic?

And Mike Ryan of the WHO rehearsed 'new normal' during the aforementioned simulation. But I suppose that was just a coincidence.

And if people think that smirking and smiling after saying "the next one will get people's attention" is normal, then that's up to them. But I find it worrying. And laughing when someone says the economy is ruined isn't normal either, in my opinion.

I've noticed that people often insult other posters instead of addressing what they wrote. I don't know why.

Some things aren't worth addressing seriously. One of your claims that prove bill gates is deliberately spreading a virus across the planet is that he laughed when he aid the economy is screwed.

Conspiracy nuts often link completly unconnected and innocuous events and claim they are 'evidence'. They have next to zero burden of proof. All you can do is laugh at them.

why is that so surprising? this is not the first pandemic the planet has experienced.

That's true. I guess it's just a bit unsettling how everything that was simulated is happening now.

Some things aren't worth addressing seriously. One of your claims that prove bill gates is deliberately spreading a virus across the planet is that he laughed when he aid the economy is screwed.

Conspiracy nuts often link completly unconnected and innocuous events and claim they are 'evidence'. They have next to zero burden of proof. All you can do is laugh at them.

I never said it proved anything. I mentioned his laughing at the economy being banjaxed to show that he laughs and smirks at, and about, things that aren't funny. Watch any interview with him an you'll see that he smirks or laughs for no reason. Why did he find it funny that the economy was destroyed? Why did he smirk / smile after saying the next one would get people's attention? Would you call that normal behaviour?

That's true. I guess it's just a bit unsettling how everything that was simulated is happening now.

what is unsettling is that some countries ignored the information gained from the simulation

Simulations happen all the time, on average one every 18 months. Event 201 planning begun in 2017. Most simulations feature a respiratory virus and include travel bans, lockdowns and a vaccine not being available for some time.

Fyi event 201 was so named as we have roughly 200 epidemics every single year, anyone of which could become a pandemic.

We have a serious outbreak every few years, Sars in 2003, h1n1 2009, mers 2013, ebola 2014.

I never said it proved anything. I mentioned his laughing at the economy being banjaxed to show that he laughs and smirks at, and about, things that aren't funny. Watch any interview with him an you'll see that he smirks or laughs for no reason. Why did he find it funny that the economy was destroyed? Why did he smirk / smile after saying the next one would get people's attention? Would you call that normal behaviour?

I would call it unconnected.

If you don't think they prove anything why mention them, they are irrevelant.

Also irrelevant is his funding to event 201, it was one of many simulations. Many other foundations and countries also funded it.

I would find it unsettling if well funded simulations by government bodies and medical experts were not accurate.

I would call it unconnected.

If you don't think they prove anything why mention them, they are irrevelant.

Also irrelevant is his funding to event 201, it was one of many simulations. Many other foundations and countries also funded it.

Yes, sorry, I'm straying a bit, but the reason I mentioned his smirking / smiling after saying that the next one would get people's attention is to try to show why a lot of people are suspicious of him. He and his wife looked genuinely happy after he said it. Can you see why people distrust him?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,782 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Why did he find it funny that the economy was destroyed? Why did he smirk / smile after saying the next one would get people's attention? Would you call that normal behaviour?

Have seen plenty of interviews with Gates, haven't noticed this "odd" behaviour you seem to be trying to suggest. People who are paranoid of him tend to misunderstand and misinterpret things he says all the time, he's simply the latest boogeyman for all sorts of fruitcake theories, probably due to his vaccine work, and the nuts see some sort of link between Covid and that.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Have seen plenty of interviews with Gates, haven't noticed this "odd" behaviour you seem to be trying to suggest. People who are paranoid of him tend to misunderstand and misinterpret things he says all the time, he's simply the latest boogeyman for all sorts of fruitcake theories, probably due to his vaccine work, and the nuts see some sort of link between Covid and that.

But isn't smirking / smiling after saying the next one would get people's attention odd behaviour? I posted a link to the interview.

But isn't smirking / smiling after saying the next one would get people's attention odd behaviour? I posted a link to the interview.

You posted a video which tries to manipulate viewers by putting words and suggestions up on screen

This is a guy who does interviews all day, if he's laughing or smiling or smirking in an interview it can be for any number of reasons, a private joke, something happening off screen, he's in a good mood, etc

If you want to know more about the guy, I would suggest watching the latest Netflix doc on him, pretty good.

You posted a video which tries to manipulate viewers by putting words and suggestions up on screen

This is a guy who does interviews all day, if he's laughing or smiling or smirking in an interview it can be for any number of reasons, a private joke, something happening off screen, he's in a good mood, etc

If you want to know more about the guy, I would suggest watching the latest Netflix doc on him, pretty good.

He said in the interview that we'd have to prepare for the next one and that "that will get people's attention this time". I interpret that to mean that he thinks this one wasn't bad enough, but that the next one will be. It's an odd and rather disturbing thing to say, and for him to smirk and his wife to smile beamingly after he said it makes it even more bizarre.

He said in the interview that we'd have to prepare for the next one and that "that will get people's attention this time". I interpret that to mean that he thinks this one wasn't bad enough, but that the next one will be. It's an odd and rather disturbing thing to say, and for him to smirk and his wife to smile beamingly after he said it makes it even more bizarre.

and he wasn't wrong. it has got peoples attention. the last one were not as bad as they could have been. we were lucky that previous pandemics did not do more damage.

and he wasn't wrong. it has got peoples attention. the last one were not as bad as they could have been. we were lucky that previous pandemics did not do more damage.

But he said that this one didn't people's attention, but that the next one would, followed by a smirk.

How does he know the next one will? His smirking and his wife's smiling beamingly suggests that they know something, no?

But he said that this one didn't people's attention, but that the next one would, followed by a smirk.

How does he know the next one will? His smirking and his wife's smiling beamingly suggests that they know something, no?

and the next one has got peoples attention. and how does he know? because he is smart. ridiculously so. he knew it was a matter of time before a really serious pandemic broke out. and you really need to stop saying beamingly. its not even a word.

He said in the interview that we'd have to prepare for the next one and that "that will get people's attention this time". I interpret that to mean that he thinks this one wasn't bad enough, but that the next one will be.

I'd agree, this one is relatively mild. It's a highly contagious virus, but the mortality rate is much lower than e.g. the 1918 flu pandemic. The issue here is your interpretation of this stuff.

Here's an example, Bill Gates said this:
    Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Ten billion dollars over the next 10 years to make it “the year of the vaccines.” What does that mean exactly?

Bill Gates: Over this decade, we believe unbelievable progress can be made, in both inventing new vaccines and making sure they get out to all the children who need them … We only need about six or seven more — and then you would have all the tools to reduce childhood death, reduce population growth, and everything

It spawned a massive internet conspiracy that he was trying to depopulate the world with vaccines. Certain types of people get the notion in their head that someone (e.g. Gates, Soros, etc) is "evil" and they literally misinterpret what these individuals say and mean.

and the next one has got peoples attention. and how does he know? because he is smart. ridiculously so. he knew it was a matter of time before a really serious pandemic broke out. and you really need to stop saying beamingly. its not even a word.

Fair enough. You could be right.

Regarding 'beamingly', it's in the dictionary.

Collin's Dictionary: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/beamingly

And Webster's Dictionary: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/beamingly#:~:text=%3A%20with%20radiance%20%3A%20radiantly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Given that highly contagious diseases that are deadly exist/can evolve in nature, and the fact that people can't grasp this is terrifying. The sooner the giant asteroid hits, the better.

• Advertisement

I'd agree, this one is relatively mild. It's a highly contagious virus, but the mortality rate is much lower than e.g. the 1918 flu pandemic. The issue here is your interpretation of this stuff.

Here's an example, Bill Gates said this:

It spawned a massive internet conspiracy that he was trying to depopulate the world with vaccines. Certain types of people get the notion in their head that someone (e.g. Gates, Soros, etc) is "evil" and they literally misinterpret what these individuals say and mean.

He tweeted in December 2019 that 2020 would be an exciting year for vaccines. His predictions always come to pass.

It emerged the other day that a polio vaccine his foundation funded has caused a new polio outbreak.

Advertisement