Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Gates Conspiracy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

Ipso wrote: »
    Given that highly contagious diseases that are deadly exist/can evolve in nature, and the fact that people can't grasp this is terrifying. The sooner the giant asteroid hits, the better.

It was the smirk and smile that freaked people out. People understand that there are deadly diseases out there.

But nobody has addressed his smirking and his wife smiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dionaibh wrote: »
    He tweeted in December 2019 that 2020 would be an exciting year for vaccines. His predictions always come to pass.

It emerged the other day that a polio vaccine his foundation funded has caused a new polio outbreak.

link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

It was the smirk and smile that freaked people out. People understand that there are deadly diseases out there.

But nobody has addressed his smirking and his wife smiling.

We should be addressing people who get freaked out about perceived smirking and smiling.

• Advertisement

Ipso wrote: »
    We should be addressing people who get freaked out about perceived smirking and smiling.

I imagine the reason people freaked out is because the guy who smirked is pushing to vaccinate the planet. And to smirk right after saying the next one would get people's attention is worrying, in my opinion.

That can't be normal behaviour.

unfortunate but not totally unexpected.

But doesn't he seem to have an unhealthy obsession with vaccines?

But doesn't he seem to have an unhealthy obsession with vaccines?

he has an obsession with eradicating diseases and puts his money where his mouth is. somehow some people think that is a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,487 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I never said it proved anything. I mentioned his laughing at the economy being banjaxed to show that he laughs and smirks at, and about, things that aren't funny. Watch any interview with him an you'll see that he smirks or laughs for no reason. Why did he find it funny that the economy was destroyed? Why did he smirk / smile after saying the next one would get people's attention? Would you call that normal behaviour?

It could be a nervous reaction in front of the camera? Not everyone is comfortable in those situations.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »
    It could be a nervous reaction in front of the camera? Not everyone is comfortable in those situations.

I did think that perhaps it was a nervous laugh, but if you look at his wife's reaction she definitely isn't nervous. For some reason she has a gigantic smile on her face. For some reason the idea of a terrible pandemic causes her to smile.

• Advertisement

I did think that perhaps it was a nervous laugh, but if you look at his wife's reaction she definitely isn't nervous. For some reason she has a gigantic smile on her face. For some reason the idea of a terrible pandemic causes her to smile.

So what's your take on it? You've referred to it many many times in this thread but you haven't actually said what you think that they are smirking/beaming about. Why does it set off alarm bells for you?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

So what's your take on it? You've referred to it many many times in this thread but you haven't actually said what you think that they are smirking/beaming about. Why does it set off alarm bells for you?

I don't really know what to make of it, but I don't understand why they both smiled after he said what he said.

I don't really know what to make of it, but I don't understand why they both smiled after he said what he said.

In joke? There really could be any number of innocent reasons for it.

In joke? There really could be any number of innocent reasons for it.

You could be right, but then look at his reaction when the interviewer mentions the economy being destroyed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zShkBl5phUs

Who reacts like that? A possible explanation is that he doesn't like Trump and so he's happy that the economy is banjaxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,980 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

But what are your thoughts on what he said about Event 201?

They're worth ignoring as he's not a reliable source, and is looking to make a buck on his wild conspiracy theories. Post a reliable link that confirms your statement - major news media would be a great start - and then there might be something worth discussing.

The fact that the WHO sponsored an event to 'game' a pandemic outbreak is a brilliant idea. Maybe it helped save some lives. Too bad the US, especially, ignored it except some private citizens.

I never said it proved anything. I mentioned his laughing at the economy being banjaxed to show that he laughs and smirks at, and about, things that aren't funny. Watch any interview with him an you'll see that he smirks or laughs for no reason. Why did he find it funny that the economy was destroyed? Why did he smirk / smile after saying the next one would get people's attention? Would you call that normal behaviour?

He's laughing at the reference to his blog a few seconds before, by Fareed Zakaria, before he seriously answers the economy question. The questions and answers always have a few second delay.

You might want to watch the entire video and see if you think the same afterwards, not just a small excerpt around 5 minutes in.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/04/26/exp-gps-0426-gates-on-re-opening-the-u-s-economy.cnn

Igotadose wrote: »
    He's laughing at the reference to his blog a few seconds before, by Fareed Zakaria, before he seriously answers the economy question. The questions and answers always have a few second delay.

You might want to watch the entire video and see if you think the same afterwards, not just a small excerpt around 5 minutes in.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/04/26/exp-gps-0426-gates-on-re-opening-the-u-s-economy.cnn

Thank you. I didn't realise. The dangers of watching just a clip without the context.

They're worth ignoring as he's not a reliable source, and is looking to make a buck on his wild conspiracy theories. Post a reliable link that confirms your statement - major news media would be a great start - and then there might be something worth discussing.

The fact that the WHO sponsored an event to 'game' a pandemic outbreak is a brilliant idea. Maybe it helped save some lives. Too bad the US, especially, ignored it except some private citizens.

Major news media reliable? Considering Gates funds most of the media trying to find any reference to Event 201 in MSM is impossible.

Major news media reliable? Considering Gates funds most of the media trying to find any reference to Event 201 in MSM is impossible.

So, no confirmation then. As typical, CT is all make-believe.

so this article isn't true then?

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/03/26/fact-check-bill-gates-backed-pandemic-exercise-didnt-predict-covid-19/5081854002/

• Advertisement

So, no confirmation then. As typical, CT is all make-believe.

If you search for 'Event 201' on Google, the only results, save for a few articles on fringe websites, are attacks on 'Plandemic', and so-called debunkings on fact-checker sites, sites that are also funded by Gates. Very often their debunkings consist of "we asked the person / organisation and they said it isn't true". I'm not saying Event 201 predicted COVID-19, but that a debunking that consists of 'they said it isn't true' isn't a debunking. Sure enough, in that USA Today article the debunking is 'they said it isn't true'.

Rather long article, but it examines the relationship between Gates and the media: https://www.cjr.org/criticism/gates-foundation-journalism-funding.php

The debunking consists of 'they said it isn't true'. Would you call 'they said it isn't true' a debunking?

Thank you. I didn't realise. The dangers of watching just a clip without the context.

That's what a lot of YouTube videos do though. Selective editing to make things appear different to the actual reality to push an agenda (...and that goes for both sides of any argument).

The debunking consists of 'they said it isn't true'. Would you call 'they said it isn't true' a debunking?

well no, that is not the only thing they said. try actually reading it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

fact-checker sites, sites that are also funded by Gates.
    Which fact checker websites are funded by Gates and influenced to falsely debunk things surrounding him?

Is it specific ones or is it all of them?

well no, that is not the only thing they said. try actually reading it.

I read the article and the only debunking I see is 'they said it wasn't true'. In 'Plandemic II', it shows Event 201 and real life side by side. Everything that's happening now was simulated in Event 201. Even Ryan of WHO practised saying 'new normal'.

But it could be a coincidence.

I read the article and the only debunking I see is 'they said it wasn't true'. In 'Plandemic II', it shows Event 201 and real life side by side. Everything that's happening now was simulated in Event 201. Even Ryan of WHO practised saying 'new normal'.

But it could be a coincidence.

event 201 predicted 65 million deaths. have we had 65 million deaths?

King Mob wrote: »
    Which fact checker websites are funded by Gates and influenced to falsely debunk things surrounding him?

Is it specific ones or is it all of them?

Politifact, for example, is owned by the Poynter Institute, which has received substantial funding from Google and the Gates' Foundation.

That's what a lot of YouTube videos do though. Selective editing to make things appear different to the actual reality to push an agenda (...and that goes for both sides of any argument).

Thanks. It's very dishonest and misleading.

• Advertisement

Thanks. It's very dishonest and misleading.

none more so than the one you posted with the Max Headroom editing.

Advertisement