Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironman Ireland 70.3 - Sept 2nd 2012

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Ah so it was just you and Mr Duffy featured so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭seanin4711

anyone any updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

seanin4711 wrote: »
    anyone any updates?

Keep an eye on the listings for Channel 4, Setanta and Eurosport

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

It was on Channel Four again yesterday morning. I recorded it & watched it last night. To be honest your not missing much, it basically cuts between Keith Duffy & the race leaders for the entire show with Duffy getting considerably more time again than the actual winners. Even Rosanna Davison & Kathryn Thomas who were also doing it for charity didn't get a mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

Anybody have a link to watch the replay on the net? It's listed on channel4 OD but does not allow me to play, saying it's not available. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 FJR

Friday 28th September

Setanta Ireland, 06:00am - 06:30am

Highlights of the Galway Race of the Ironman Triathlon 2012 series.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

Rawhead wrote: »
    Not sure where you can watch it online but I had it sky+ and only watched it last night. I actually feature quite prominently in it, when the 2 lads are sprinting for the finish I'm the dopey looking eejit that Bozzone nearly knocks over. Put's it into perspective when you consider they where finishing and I was just starting my run.
    I'll get you next year Bozzone, next year.........

And this is your 703 post. Very fitting Rawhead.

Advertisement