Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Setanter

Probably but just remember she’s older prob set in her ways and will be missing a lot of people from her own life at this time of year so count to ten and make her feel welcome

Naw I am mid fifties, with the benefit of hindsight doing the eight years would have been the better end of the bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Having a drink, worrying about somebody I'm fond of.

I'm having a drink thinking about somebody I'm fond of.
    Problem is they aren't fond of me !! Hmmmm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sleepy time, sweet dreams all x

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Til next year folks...

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

Sleepy time, sweet dreams all x

Goodnight mon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It all over :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy St Stephens day :) and Grem Happy Christmas :D

Night all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hope they'll be ok Harry .

Hope so too mammy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gway you Auto :P I think i'm making new years dinner for the missus though, perhaps that counts?.

4Ad wrote: »
    I'm having a drink thinking about somebody I'm fond of.
    Problem is they aren't fond of me !! Hmmmm

I dunno if there fond of me neither, but I'll be awake all night worrying

• Advertisement

I dunno if there fond of me neither, but I'll be awake all night worrying

Ach, well i'm here for the night Harry if ya want to sh1te talk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed now, feeling a little melancholy at the fact that Christmas is over. Such a build up and then it’s over so fast. Had a lovely day and everything, ate plenty and spent time with family but it’s always a bit sad when it’s over I guess

Hope everyone here had a lovely day, whatever way you chose to spend it x

honeybear wrote: »
    I have to ask ... where is Mum?

She left about a half hour ago....

Ach, well i'm here for the night Harry if ya want to sh1te talk :)

Shy talk grem.. it would be a long drawn out conversation.. coincidentally, shythawk is one of me favourite insults. Still worried about me pal tho. I won't sleep till I know she's ok

Poor ould Harry

Poor ould Harry

I'm ok grem, just suffer from anxiety as I'm sure many posters do, whether they admit it or not. I was talking to a pal that was down in the dumps, shared some dark thoughts with me and then went off the radar. Of course I'm gonna worry

I'm ok grem, just suffer from anxiety as I'm sure many posters do, whether they admit it or not. I was talking to a pal that was down in the dumps, shared some dark thoughts with me and then went off the radar. Of course I'm gonna worry

Oof, me too and have been in that situation, anxiety can really take the ball and run with it.. Pig of an affliction

Nearly home time, bed calling me.......

An hour or so to go here, we can do it Bubbly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Bedside, waiting for the bathroom to be free so I can have a shower, then going to have a nice fry. Then we will be heading homeside, hope the traffic isn't too bad. Have a good day one and all:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Kids up early today. They wanted to see if santy came again last night! Anyways they are happy out here playing with their toys and I'm waiting to go back for my second sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning all, took the mutt to the vets, he has an eye infection so has lots of drops for the next 5 days.

Had our party at a friends house last night, so no cleaning up to do :):)

Nearly home, tea, toast and into the cot for me, some painting to be done later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Walkies Tick
    Cats fed Tick
    Hangover Tick
    Strong coffee Tick

Morning All!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Nearly home, tea, toast and into the cot for me, some painting to be done later.

I read that as panting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am up and coffeeing and trying to think of ideas to entertain the troops on a cold wet windy day.

Hope your buddy resurfaced ok Harry.
    Hope everyone else has a mild hangover and a happy tummy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee number 2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Anyone else have family members try to kill you yet. Standing in the kitchen chatting to my sister and her hubby hands her a bag. Chatting then notice her shaking nuts out of the bag onto her hand.

Being deathly allergic it scared the ****e outta me. Really fed up of my family's total disregard and having nuts in the house. Feckers.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy St Stephens day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Happy St Stephens day :)

Brilliant!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement