Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

the original bro

Jesus he's irritating

lovely Corbins out

Is that true about Riddles feet or is he just bull****ting ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

PTH2009 wrote: »
    lovely Corbins out

Is that true about Riddles feet or is he just bull****ting ?

I couldn’t even focus on what he was saying he just looks and sounds ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

I’ll stay up for Sasha and that red pants

yup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I enjoyed that Smackdown. I don't know why you all seem to hate Riddle. I think he is great.

Hope he becomes a huge star.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Surely that wasn't the original planned ending to Smackdown and they had to change it list minute. If there were fans they wouldn't waited for the next segment. If it was a music gig, it would've been like a band ending the gig by playing 1 of their lesser known songs and walking off without saying anything.

Jeff vs Sheamus in a bar fight

Won't be much social distance in that place

oh lovely another repast

• Advertisement

karaoke showdown jesus h

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bryan, AJ, Riddle, Gulak, Otis, Mandy, Sonya, Braun, Bray, Sheamus, Elias All missing.

There’s a fair chance a few of them are in the reported Covid cases, given how some angles have vanished into thin air....

That karaoke was the definition of filler. 4 women not involved in any storylines in a throwaway segment. None of whom had a hidden talent. I thought maybe it was a way to spotlight how great a singer one of them was, maybe leading to joining Elias or something. If anything, it seems to now imply Lacey is a heel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Prichard still milking that "With My Baby Tonight" song.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,048 ✭✭✭ThePott

This episode in general was filler tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

CastorTroy wrote: »
    That karaoke was the definition of filler. 4 women not involved in any storylines in a throwaway segment. None of whom had a hidden talent. I thought maybe it was a way to spotlight how great a singer one of them was, maybe leading to joining Elias or something. If anything, it seems to now imply Lacey is a heel?

Well we all know what Naomi thought of it.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/naomi-says-karaoke-showdown-segment-was-attempt-make-chicken-salad-out-chicken-sht?utm_source=TW-FightfulWrestling&utm_medium=Fightful%20Wrestling%20News&utm_campaign=dlvr.it.organic
    when a fan commented on a Naomi post on Instagram that he would rather see the women wrestling, Naomi agreed suggesting that the women involved in the segment we're tasked with turning chicken**** into chicken salad.

ThePott wrote: »
    This episode in general was filler tbh

totally

Best to have it on in the background instead of watching it solely

• Registered Users Posts: 85,032 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Lacey was getting over well in her gimmick as a face, shame she got no title reign yet

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Lacey was getting over well in her gimmick as a face, shame she got no title reign yet

The title is tied up in one of the worst reigns in recent memory. Bayley has not a single decent title feud and the only decent title match was the 6-women at Mania.

They brought 2 women up from NXT that were doing well down there and then have done nothing with them in Bianca and Shayna. I know both are on Raw, but it's not like when they're on the road and keeping husband and wife together, so they could move Bianca to Smackdown for a while at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    They brought 2 women up from NXT that were doing well down there and then have done nothing with them in Bianca and Shayna. I know both are on Raw, but it's not like when they're on the road and keeping husband and wife together, so they could move Bianca to Smackdown for a while at least.

At least bianca has been on TV(main event) recently whereas Shayna seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,048 ✭✭✭ThePott

I think I heard Shayna had filmed something for Main Event as well.
    Seems the old call them up from NXT for a good moment and then have no real plan is true again here.

Is it Bayley Vs. Sasha for Summerslam winner takes both titles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Genetic Jackhammer

Just caught up with this weeks Smackdown wow that was awful. Prichard is really out of touch but he is in touch with Vince so i guess thats all that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

It’ll most likely end up being Nikki Cross!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Maybe a legend like Lita/Trish doing a one night deal to try and improve ratings

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The internet thinks it's Stephanie who will announce Evolution 2.

Corbin costing Riddle

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Maybe a legend like Lita/Trish doing a one night deal to try and improve ratings

Bayley does want them in a Summerslam match with Sasha

Advertisement