Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Enjoy Auto.

The Castle, Royal Mile & Holyrood Paek the three must sees.

There used to be a lovely fudge shop on the Royal Mile...

Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I need to get black paint for my Windows. Sun waking me up waaaay to early.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

It’s beautiful out there this morning...in from walking the dogs. Happy Sunday everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,464 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I need to get black paint for my Windows. Sun waking me up waaaay to early.

Black out curtains work well Ted... (sometimes too well)

I was thinking of getting one of those black eye patch things like Cameron Diaz used in the airplane scene of The Holiday... wonder if they work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

.....Sometimes I get a notion to put a torch to the tools of my trade...

Morning all,

Slight post break blues here but it's sunny and 12C

Temp. couchside with coffee

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Finished listening to Sunday Miscellany on Radio 1. Time to head for a run and enjoy the sunshine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

mzungu wrote: »
    Finished listening to Sunday Miscellany on Radio 1. Time to head for a run and enjoy the sunshine.

Enjoy the run, unfortunately this is a rest day for me (yes I hate rest days) but I may go for a swim & will certainly go to the beach with Richo.

Sitting out the back enjoying a coffee & Bob Dylan in the sun atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In the kitchen. Tired and pondering.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting on a couch in swords wrecked but delighted after seeing The Cure yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Morning downpour has stopped, sun is sparkling on the Atlantic ocean, and it's a perfect morning for a brisk walk along the seafront at Salthill.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching this :3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside relaxing, went on a great roadtrip yesterday, great lunch out and saw a grand bit of the countryside, finished off in the local yesterday evening and home in bed for 9.00 pm, great day. In front of the fire now for the day, hurling and Sunday papers, watching the rain falling heavily outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Will myself and Rmaok be talking to each other this evening :D

Now homeside :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,594 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Blanchardstown (#27)

researching somewhere to stay for two nights in Donegal in a few weeks, want to show off the countyside to the Nordic boyfriend, his country is so flat!!

Deskside watching this :3

Back bedside watching this too :D

Monster workout done, shopping done, laundry on, general mess & ironing mountain successfully ignored: time for a nap after catching up with youtube

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Back bedside watching this too :D

Monster workout done, shopping done, laundry on, general mess & ironing mountain successfully ignored: time for a nap after catching up with youtube

You need a cup of Barry's after that :pac: :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside, sometimes I hate my life :(

You need a cup of Barry's after that :pac: :3

D'aul Lyons is brewing up as I type :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couchside, sometimes I hate my life :(

Hope you're ok there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

On the couch digesting all of my tasty, tasty emotions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Enjoying the brief sunshine after a lovely morning with a few of our grandchildren.

Kitchen side
    Cali_girl wrote: »
    D'aul Lyons is brewing up as I type :p

I see

tenor.gif?itemid=5121333

:pac:

Currently Pubside working on a pint.. Normal world resumes tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting armchair-side doing a bit of day drinking and watching Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

https://discord.gg/atARkb

Just going to shamelessly put this here as a reminder. Ahem.

Still sitting on my arse :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

fireside wondering why everyone else is insane .

Succubus_ wrote: »
    https://discord.gg/atARkb

Just going to shamelessly put this here as a reminder. Ahem.

Still sitting on my arse :P

I thought this would be a Boards meetup thing which I would try to get to before I pull out and depart for England . I'll be all over visiting people before I go so I could arrange around it. If anyone gets the urge to organise something in the next 4 weeks . I'm not one of life's planners :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

A great run earlier on. It was lovely out.

Now watching the French Open.

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sitting armchair-side doing a bit of day drinking and watching Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

''You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*****g Jacobs off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement