Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Outside the coalface yet again, let’s hope they don’t find loads for me to do and keep me here all day

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    All aboard Auto’s wild weekend trip :D

Currently packing the car with all the essentials :D

Where are we going.

Just wondering what to pack here.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Where are we going.

Scuba gear, vaseline and hiking boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,829 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Tis a glorious morning out there , enjoy it while it lasts !
    Coffee time now , trailer loaded and off to the dump , break time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Don’t forget shovel and pick axe ;)

• Advertisement

:eek: we're going to Lisdoonvarna :eek:

Climb a mountain or jump in a lake.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Where are we going.

Dublin mountains I mean Dublin City ;):D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sick as a plane to lourdes. I WILL be better tomorrow..

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Autosport wrote: »
    Dublin mountains I mean Dublin City ;):D
    Dublin City, better pack your riot gear as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sending Thoughts and Prayers xxx

I'm in work, must do some work. I really should but I don't want to.

Failed! The inspector could not find the vin so I need to find it on the chassis and go back in. Honest to God...

• Advertisement

Failed! The inspector could not find the vin so I need to find it on the chassis and go back in. Honest to God...
    I must have been praying to the wrong God.

I've never heard about failing on that before!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I must have been praying to the wrong God.

I've never heard about failing on that before!

Oh! I have :(

Happens a fair bit these days

Main cause is CBA ( otherwise none so blind as those that dont want to see ). Hope its a only a visual retest.

I'm workside, wondering when Poly will post a picture of her leg ( so that we can all make helpful suggestions as to how to make it better )

0lddog wrote: »
    Oh! I have :(

Happens a fair bit these days

Main cause is CBA ( otherwise none so blind as those that dont want to see ). Hope its a only a visual retest.

I'm workside, wondering when Poly will post a picture of her leg ( so that we can all make helpful suggestions as to how to make it better )

Now :p

That looks serious, have you gone to the doctors about it?

3 webbed toes is actually my secret niche turn on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Footgasm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, just back from the shop and picked up one of these

https://i.imgur.com/8cr6guk.jpg

A certain honey bear would love one of them I'd say :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Footgasm

Apparently can be true and much more intense than the real thing :eek:

*** Rereads a certain section of "The Brain That Changes Itself" to revise on the topic :D ***

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,432 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, The Pavillions (#26)

Well I know where I am - which is work. As for not knowing where I am going - technically true as I want to watch the opening of the womens world cup and I dunno if there is/was an opening ceremony or not :) So dunno what time I need to be home by or where to watch it.

Anyone know? Checked 5 websites and they are all vague on when the opening ceremony is or was. Just that the first game kicks off at 8.

• Advertisement

Wandering around at work. Got all my list of jobs done, but now the manager who gave them to me is off somewhere. I’m afraid to ask the other manager in case he gives me something else to do. So I decided the best thing to do in this scenario is go on my break, wait till the other manager comes back and then hopefully get sent home :p

Well I know where I am - which is work. As for not knowing where I am going - technically true as I want to watch the opening of the womens world cup and I dunno if there is/was an opening ceremony or not :) So dunno what time I need to be home by or where to watch it.

Anyone know? Checked 5 websites and they are all vague on when the opening ceremony is or was. Just that the first game kicks off at 8.

Opening ceremony is happening before the first game.

https://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/news/french-singer-jain-to-perform-at-france-2019-opening-ceremony

Off to visit my two favourite little people for the afternoon / evening

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Watching the French Open.

Rain delay so might go for a short run.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home and all set for a deadly weekend. No plans, just greatness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Weekend is ON!
    Fishfingers, mash and peas for tea, washed down with a glass of white wine because I’m a classy bird!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Weekend is ON!
    Fishfingers, mash and peas for tea, washed down with a glass of white wine because I’m a classy bird!

Gwan poochie ya mad thing ya 😛😀!
    Deskside, just back from the shop and picked up one of these

https://i.imgur.com/8cr6guk.jpg

A certain honey bear would love one of them I'd say :pac:

These were only alright 😤 certainly not good enough for a honey bear anyway 😛😆

I'm deskside just finished eating fajitas .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Having a soirée with my two sisters, i.e drinking & eating too much ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Took the biggest bravest step of my life this week so I’m celebrating in limerick. Hopefully won’t end up in any rivers after tonight’s wine :D again

• Advertisement

Supermac’s with the Mammy. Old habits die hard :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement