Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

0lddog wrote: »
    Mam of 4 will rescue you - at one time or other she has rescued just about all of us :)

I have ??
    You're far too nice Old Dog , can't rescue meself tbh :o

Here listening to The Sound Of Silence ., the Disturbed cover , worth a listen folks :)

Magic... Mixture? O_o

It is a special mix of oils like em peppermint, rosemary, and other things which I am not sure what they are. It smells like Vicks vaporub :)

Are you a dance music creator hatrick?

It is a special mix of oils like em peppermint, rosemary, and other things which I am not sure what they are. It smells like Vicks vaporub :)

I've read that Vicks cures the "problem", you could just buy a jar lol.

Bedside in shocking humour, fighting with the world tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam you are an angel :)

Im Couchside chatting with an extraordinary person :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I wish I could say I liked that Vicks smell, the problem is that it has no association in my head other than being deathly sick enough to have to use it :D:D:D

As an aside, when I was a kid watching Keeping Up Appearances, and being a good Catholic schoolboy who knew nothing of protestants or their mischievous ways, any time Hyacinth had a run in with "The Vicar" I assumed this was a guy who went around doing house calls and giving people Vicks massages when they were sick :D

Ehhhhh... An aspiring dance music creator ;) Ask me again in a few months :D

• Advertisement

I've read that Vicks cures the "problem", you could just buy a jar lol.

Bedside in shocking humour, fighting with the world tonight.

My *whispers* fungahemcoughus problem?
    I didn't know that. Thanks DD! :D
    My feet are actually grand. The left one was very itchy the last week or two but I keep putting the stuff on anyways just in case.

Are you alright? Would you like me to draw you a pikture to cheer you up? :p

Oh hell yea I want a picture :)

Go ahead perse, no toes lol.

Now.

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the cot, sleep soon I think

• Advertisement

Now.

A masterpiece :) I’m honoured to know such a talented artist :)

On the note I’m going to say Goodnight :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside feeling really evil all of a sudden 😈👿😈👿👹

Now.

Fantastic, a masterpiece Perse, I'm the queen of the leaba lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

.....But when you know you've got a real friend somewhere, suddenly all the others are so much easier to bear...

Morning all,

There's not a cloud in my blue sky and it's 13C

Kitchenside with OJ/coffee/weetabix/toast/dogs and happy thoughts :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Bedside but about to get up and impress the world.

Top of the morning to you all :)

One very happy Auto here :D

I hope Dublin is prepared for the return of the three amigos :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Almost at work with wet hair. Life is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Almost at work listening to Spotify when “fix you” came on... he’d have some job. I’ve more issues than magnum PI :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm off work this week, and I've fairly wasted it, but I'm sitting here before 8.30am and I've already finished painting the wall in the garden. (I hate neighbours watching me do stuff).
    Almost at work listening to Spotify when “fix you” came on... he’d have some job. I’ve more issues than magnum PI :D
    All I got from skimming that was "Go to the freezer and get yerself an ice-pop!". :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Getting ready to go and do the grocery shop. Then I'm meeting a niece and nephew for a coffee. Another nice outdoors day today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

Currently bed side

I'm off work and at home on holidays until Tuesday. Going to Westlife tomorrow.

Morning all

Currently bed side

I'm off work and at home on holidays until Tuesday. Going to Westlife tomorrow.

Going to see them tonight :D I'm soooooo excited :D

Hairdressers melting under the dryer..

Hairdressers melting under the dryer..

Is that you beside me ;) looking well Duvet ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Working from home, sun streaming in the window.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Top of the morning to you all :)

One very happy Auto here :D

I hope Dublin is prepared for the return of the three amigos :D

I've alerted the Dublin authorities and they are now on high alert 😀😛

Woah was feeling very weird last night, very evil or something .....feeling like an angel again though 😇😇

😈😈

Deskside with coffee 😀

I've alerted the Dublin authorities and they are now on high alert

They drink REAL tea up there :D none of your Barry's muck :D

They drink REAL tea up there :D none of your Barry's muck :D

Take that back immediately :3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Deskside making plans for early evening pints, seems all the crew are ready, willing and able for a get together which is great as it's been a while since we've all met up, the beer garden is calling :D

• Advertisement

Take that back immediately :3

Oohh did I touch a nerve Sephy :D

Your still cute though ;):D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchenside, one hand typing, the other hand rubbing my belly. McDonalds is not suitable fuel for my body, why did I do it! WHHHHYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!!

Kitchenside, having a bowl of cereal. After that it’ll be time to start getting ready for work, oh the joys.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time to get showered, dressed and out the door.. Fridge is looking sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In Kilkenny

Outside work. They’ve put double yellows where I and a lot of the staff usually park and I feel like maybe I shouldn’t be here. Ah well, I’ll leave it here today and see if anyone says anything :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

About to go out with a lovely person :)

I'm in work. Sleepy. It's time for nighty nights for half an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Garden. Wondering if we should have an early dinner - starved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside I was watching clay pigeon shooting, University games I think, the old trigger finger started to get itchy but at this stage I'd probably have to wait for them to land and try to sneak up on them :D

Couple of unexpected texts from my favourite person made my day :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

Dublin ya beauty :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Dublin ya beauty :D

Enjoy Westlife !

Oohh did I touch a nerve Sephy :D

Your still cute though ;):D

giphy.gif

:pac:

Heading for the kitchen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Enjoy Westlife !

If Auto gets her hands on them, it'll be another 10 years before they come back.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If Auto gets her hands on them, it'll be another 10 years before they come back.

Or 10 years before she is released from the clink

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In bed half watching tv, half chatting to someone on messenger and half on here....I can have 3 halves right?

Been a bit of a day. Still really ill so went to the doctor who did blood tests and said I have a virus and mentioned it is possible the dreaded Dengue. FML.

I swear India knows I hate it and is out to revenge kill me for my negative thoughts about it.

Waiting for the doc to confirm what virus it is but still waiting.

Need to go look at apartments tomorrow too so that will be fun with zero energy and possible "may I use the facilities" questions to be asked every 10 minutes or so.

I really wanted comfort food coz didn't really eat the last few days so went to an American style bar place and had mac and cheese.. Worst mac and cheese ever. It was disgusting.

Sigh.

At least Sunday should be nice...well if the hairdresser I booked is any good at doing colour and cut and doesn't leave me looking a mess for my sisters wedding in 2 weeks.

Right gots to sleep now. Fitzpatrick or whatever the hell ya call yourself, welcome to the madhouse and good luck with your mixing.

Edit: Just saw Elf is coming on the telly....is it too early to get in the Christmas spirit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

All set for an evening on the couch after a day of outdoor work. The arms are sore but some aged grape juice might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Watching Hereditary for the 2nd time. I swear I watch movies and don't pay attention sometimes. This will almost be like the 1st time seeing it judging by the first few minutes. Doesn't seem familiar at all :confused:

Oh ya, the creepy child :eek:

Watching Hereditary for the 2nd time. I swear I watch movies and don't pay attention sometimes. This will almost be like the 1st time seeing it judging by the first few minutes. Doesn't seem familiar at all :confused:

Oh ya, the creepy child :eek:

Horror?

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Horror?

Yep! Watch it!

That is, if you like horrors :)

Yep! Watch it!

That is, if you like horrors :)

Just googled , too spooky to be watching on my own 😳

😀😀

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement