Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    How the feck do you pronounce it ??
    Am thinking it's GoT based or some other programme ?
    Maybe I'm totally wrong !!

Waiting on the two and a half year old to doze off , she's fighting sleep to the last aaaargh :D

Origi was Liverpool’s savior tonight Mam. I was on a post match high :D
    Hope the little one is in dreamland now :)

I’m up for the night with my own little messer here :D

Sephina is a great name as well..........just saying :pac:

Origi Alisson Sephina....this little one is going to need more of a phone book than passport with all the names :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Origi was Liverpool’s savior tonight Mam. I was on a post match high :D
    Hope the little one is in dreamland now :)

I’m up for the night with my own little messer here :D

Lol , oops at my mistake , but glad you enjoyed the match !

She fell asleep after eleven , they were collected a few minutes ago so home to their own beds to sleep all night , hopefully !

How's you and the little one doing ?
    I hope you are getting a nap somewhere during the day , but I bet you can't wait to get home :)

Lol , oops at my mistake , but glad you enjoyed the match !

She fell asleep after eleven , they were collected a few minutes ago so home to their own beds to sleep all night , hopefully !

How's you and the little one doing ?
    I hope you are getting a nap somewhere during the day , but I bet you can't wait to get home :)

Hitting zombie mode about now but she’s worth it Mam :D

I’m currently sitting on the side of the bed with herself sprawled out on it :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In the Cobblestone Pub in Smithfied with friends after watching Rocket Man in the cinema. Good film! Enjoying a non-alcoholic beer. Home soon...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hitting zombie mode about now but she’s worth it Mam :D

I’m currently sitting on the side of the bed with herself sprawled out on it :D

Ha , love who's ruling the roost already Harleen :D
    So worth it , am truly delighted for you !

Ha , love who's ruling the roost already Harleen :D
    So worth it , am truly delighted for you !

Thanks Mam x

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Home from Dublin and Ann Marie put on a great concert :) Sang my little ice heart out :D Next week it's the turn of Michael Buble and The Spice Girls :D love my birthday month :D

Night all and I'm bedside :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Depending on twitter for updates on Katie Taylor, me nerves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed with norovirus lord god I feel decrepit

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bed with norovirus lord god I feel decrepit

Ooh bloody hell, nasty. *sings soft kitty*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Harleen, congrats!!

Bed, awake. Have been feeling not 100% lately. Ate something that did not agree a couple of days ago. Finally feeling a bit of relief there but now the rain is keeping me awake. Can't win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed looking at snapchat videos of the luckiest man quoting the lion king to a fluffy puppy, he went out for the match but is socializing with the dog, dats my boy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

What a few days.

Ex-Landlord's lawyer handed me cash in court to settle, had an amazing 3 nights of our play followed by a cast party last night before I headed into Healy Mac's on Changkat to watch Liverpool win.

Am totes emotes today.

Next week...India.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Origi Alisson Sephina....this little one is going to need more of a phone book than passport with all the names

Don't forget Tedwina in the mix.

Did yesterday just happen??

Yes yesterday anda few hours ago happened, fun times.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Don't forget Tedwina in the mix.

Did yesterday just happen??

Consider it added due to your great taste :D

I’m still in my hospital bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Have I a happy little Teddy Bear :D

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Bedside thinking about my favourite man :D

That favourite man's ears must be crispy stumps by now!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Witchie... was kinda wondering what happened to you as your last post was from the court :) Where in India?

Hotel day 6, we have gotten so bored that we are rewriting the manual for our procedures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

https://twitter.com/BrianOD_News?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Congratulations to Katie Taylor, she really looks like she took a battering and came out triumphant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

smurfjed wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/BrianOD_News?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Congratulations to Katie Taylor, she really looks like she took a battering and came out triumphant

She was a lucky woman...she probably lost that fight by 2 clear rounds..

Last hour, i've been promised tea and toast when i get home, i am sceptical though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That favourite man's ears must be crispy stumps by now!

Must resist.....

Last hour, i've been promised tea and toast when i get home, i am sceptical though

I wants tea & toast.

I'll sort ya out for tea and toast so Ted, roast chicken dinner later?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    @Witchie... was kinda wondering what happened to you as your last post was from the court :) Where in India?

Hotel day 6, we have gotten so bored that we are rewriting the manual for our procedures.

Heading to Bangalore for a few months. Sorry, was so flat out and nervous about the play to go online.

Lying on the sofa watching news coverage of last night.

FAO SEPH cat video alert

I'm just after snorting at a lad who has come in for work because i found a stupid funny video. Happy sunday kids https://old.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/bvlfmm/cat_reacting_to_super_marios_music/

Shocking furniture and carpet in that video! :)

Packing for my night in the real capital bai...

True, reminds me of the roadkill carpet that seemed to exist in every second house near me when i was a kid. Mario music made me smile though, ahhhhh nostalgia

• Advertisement

True, reminds me of the roadkill carpet that seemed to exist in every second house near me when i was a kid. Mario music made me smile though, ahhhhh nostalgia

Looked like an Indian house of ill repute to me :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement