Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Erik Shun wrote: »
    Looked like an Indian house of ill repute to me :D

Or the weird textured velour (sp) type stuff that adorned the walls of caravans *shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'll sort ya out for tea and toast so Ted, roast chicken dinner later?

You are a star.
    Witchie wrote:
    Lying on the sofa watching news coverage of last night.

Lieing in bed watching Sky Sports News.

Who gives a $hit about cricket, show the proper news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You are a star.

Lieing in bed watching Sky Sports News.

Who gives a $hit about cricket, show the proper news.

Congrats on last night's victory...
    Sticks. In. My. Throat. :D
    Boxing was topsy turvy last night...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lots of toast needed.. I'm in a dodgy mood.. Get your laughing tackle ready Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Office time :):)

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    Office time :):)

The relief!.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

About to tuck in to a fine breakfast in readiness for a fine day.

About to tuck in to a fine breakfast in readiness for a fine day.

There must be spuds for it to be a fine breakfast :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

There must be spuds for it to be a fine breakfast :p

Farls!

Farls!

Excellent choice ooh I want!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

couchside, contemplating what to do for a whole day to myself in wexford. Defo a shower on the cards, then who knows. Might pop into town for a bit. Maybe treat myself to a rummage through tk maxx... maybe a penneys trip is on the cards... the possibilities are endless!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Back to reality with a bang ... writing school reports

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Did you ever wake up with them bullfrogs on your mind?....

Morning all

Playing the tourist in a bit windswept but beautifully sunny Connemara

Bits of pig soon and a longish walk to quieten the dogs :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Stretches done. Off now for a run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Morning all.. Just had a coffee, and a rolo sweet lol.

Off out for a run fasted (no breakfast).

Have to sneak out the door before Richo gets a sniff that I'm heading out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Off on a Roadtrip but first must go to the shop :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Off to a festival in a field later, but first I must head back to Tipp :p

TG1 wrote:
    couchside, contemplating what to do for a whole day to myself in wexford. Defo a shower on the cards, then who knows. Might pop into town for a bit. Maybe treat myself to a rummage through tk maxx... maybe a penneys trip is on the cards... the possibilities are endless!

Spend in Penneys or go to Hores next door.

Breakfast had, coffee and couchside.

Feeling more human.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the kitchen making porridge and looking at the honey jar and wondering did honeybear have her paws in my honey jar again 🤔🤔

😀😛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Mother in laws

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the couch, was crying my eyes out. Boyfriend went for a nap and my crying woke him.

The reason? A movie called "Will" about a young lad who's parents die and he was meant to go the champions League final in Istanbul with his dad so he heads off alone with the tickets.

It's heartbreaking. Also amazing coz Liverpool.

Gonna cry again. I think Boyfriend is now glad this clearly unstable woman is moving to India.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Choo-choo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home from mass. Some good laughs outside afterwards. Now having coffee and cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Desperately fighting a serious dose of man flu but want to go salmon fishing. Something will have to give.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

SeaFields wrote: »
    Desperately fighting a serious dose of man flu but want to go salmon fishing. Something will have to give.

I'd never have it said that I let a tiny, microscopic, virus get in the way of a fishing session. You know what you have to do.

ice-fishing.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In the kitchen making porridge and looking at the honey jar and wondering did honeybear have her paws in my honey jar again 🀔🀔

😀😛
    I’m too sweet to do something so naughty!

Helsinki airport, in a huge queue. Some computer system down. Hours of queues to bag drop & check in. Had to say goodbye to boyfriend in this massive queue. Not the nice goodbye I had planned.
    Very sad now & will probably miss the flight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I hope you see him again soon BP. That’s pretty crap.
    I’m feeling a lot better today. Still miserable and dizzy but nowhere near as violently ill as I was yesterday. Just had a shower and will put on some makeup and see if I can pull myself together, mind over matter and all that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Back from a lovely run.. I went out with the intention of running a 10k but the heat must have caused a heel blister (I wasn't wearing new trainers or different socks) so had to stop at 7.50k

Chilling after a scalding hot shower, followed by a bacon butty & mug of tea :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement