Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Only! - *** read first post ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

I had made contact with the person selling in the advert shown but after one reply that have gone quiet now for 4 or 5 days.

If this is any help. I made 2 offers on it. First for 2000 and a second at 2200, both quickly rejected.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭the greatest game

Looking for decent outdoor practice net and mat

any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

Odyysey metal x milled headcover and weights set if anyone has one laying around.
    Black and green model.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭johnnyvegas22

Looking to get back into golf but don't want to spend £££ on new clubs, does anyone know the best place to buy a decent set of second-hand clubs, was an 18HC five years ago and like Mizuno irons.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Looking to get back into golf but don't want to spend £££ on new clubs, does anyone know the best place to buy a decent set of second-hand clubs, was an 18HC five years ago and like Mizuno irons.

Try on Adverts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭bmay529

Try your local golf pro, he/she might do a deal or even include a few lessons to get you restarted with good basics, or adverts.ie, donedeal.ie or golfbidder.co.uk. If you know the spec (length/lie, etc) then golfbidder has great choice... if you don't then I would try your local pro or even approach a few pros.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Golfbidder is a fair bit more expensive than buying from adverts.ie or DoneDeal. Theres an lot of overpriced ancient clubs on both sites at the moment unfortunately but if you are patient you'll get good deals. The likes of Deise Golf, Golfstyle Galway and O'dwyers in kilkenny/clonmel also sell used clubs that are decent value though often are higher end models.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭billy3sheets

I've used golfmarket too. Based in Dublin. You can pick up a bargain and fast delivery.
    https://www.golfmarket.ie/

Need an iron shaft.

Small chance someone here has something laying about.

4 or 5. project X 6.0 .355 tapered. or similiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Need an iron shaft.

Small chance someone here has something laying about.

4 or 5. project X 6.0 .355 tapered. or similiar.

There’s a chap on adverts in Waterford, golf components or something like that who might be worth asking, or else McCormack golf on adverts I see have shafts etc advertised so you might get lucky with one of those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I’m potentially looking for the 35 inch Taylormade Spider Dustin Johnson edition. I’d like the box and all it came with if possible.

As funds are extremely tight it would have to come at the right price. Send me a PM if you know of one for sale.

Thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Think you'll struggle to get one of those reasonably priced, limited edition and those were snapped up straight away mostly by collectors and resellers. Quick eBay search has the cheapest at €600, only likely to go up in price I'd think. eBay would be your best bet.

anyone have a set of CB iron heads for sale?

have a spare set of shafts that i want to fit to heads.
    will buy grips and ferruls seperately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Looking for P790’s (2019 version) .
    Needs to be 1/2 inch longer.
    Standard of 1 degree flat lie will do
    Stiff or X Stiff shafts

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭JoeCole26

Looking for SIM 2 Max hybrid headcover. Bought one recently online but they send the old SIM cover and it’s really annoying me. Would swap and €20 or buy for €40 if there is anyone out there you might have one and isn’t fussy about their head covers.

Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Loooking for a Ping G410 3 or 5 wood if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭JJTippBhoy

Looking for a decent motorised trolley if anyone has one for sale. Preferably Motocaddy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭coillcam

Looking for a 3 wood stiff flex.

Also interested in an electric trolley.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

coillcam wrote: »
    Looking for a 3 wood stiff flex.

Also interested in an electric trolley.

I’ve been due to move on both a sim max and a sim 3 wood (ti) if either of interest. . Both with the diamana stiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭roverjoyce

Looking for a decent waterproof cart bag if anybody upgrading or wins a prize

• Advertisement

copacetic wrote: »
    I’ve been due to move on both a sim max and a sim 3 wood (ti) if either of interest. . Both with the diamana stiff.

Pm sent. Interested in both.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭GinjaNinja

Anyone interested into a swap of a driver M6 10.5 head to a driver 9.0 M6 head only.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Slimity

Cobra LTD 3 wood here that I bought and don't like. excellent condition, 100 euro.

Cheers for the shout. Actually picked up Cobra Speedzone during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Anyone selling a Cobra Speedzone driver with a stiff shaft?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Hi guys.

Im looking to buy a Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 RH putter.

I know they are very hard to get right now but if anyone has one for sale then please send me a private message.

Im not looking for any different model Scotty’s unless they are very cheap.

Cheers,

Glenn.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭mitchelsontour

Long shot but does anyone have a Boccieri heavy putter B3-M for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Maybe try the Golf Studio in celbridge. Seems to have tons of second hand stuff. Has an Adverts account woth a lot of stuff listed on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Looking for a Titleist driver shaft. Aldila RIP Alpha x flex ideally but would be interested to see what else is out there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Am still looking for a Ping G410 SFT 3 wood, stiff shaft, one last call before i buy a new one.

Advertisement