Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wanted Only! - *** read first post ***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

fairly specific but have my eye on the following.

Oddysey metal x-milled 9 putter.

would consider any other 9 shaped odyysey or black x-milled putter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Does anybody know of any club upgrading their buggies and might be flogging their old ones?

I would imagine that lots of clubs lease the buggies, might be worthwhile contacting The Buggyman on thw N7 near Naas.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,556 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Wanted - p790 5 iron, 2019 version, with T logo on toe. Ideally px6 shafts, but can change out whatever is in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Looking for a 3 wood with an aldila alpha rip s flex shaft if anybody has one a begging. Head and shaft would need to be in reasonable shape.

Looking for a 3 wood with an aldila alpha rip s flex shaft if anybody has one a begging. Head and shaft would need to be in reasonable shape.

Worth a look in McGuirks swords, I traded callaway one in a week ago..

• Advertisement

copacetic wrote: »
    Worth a look in McGuirks swords, I traded callaway one in a week ago..

Will do. What model callaway was she?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭OEP

Looking for a hybrid - 20/21 (ideally 21) degrees with stiff shaft

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Quahog217

I have a Nikon coolshot available for 100euro if interested, working perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Quahog217

Any range finder considered

I have a nikon coolshot in good nick for 100 euro if your interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Anyone got any active discount codes for Halpenny or McGuirks?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

redzerdrog wrote: »

If you have a AXA plus card or insurance with them, you can usually get 12.5% off at Halpenny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭willabur

redzerdrog wrote: »

IGM10 works for mcguirks

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭IAmTitleist

Anyone know of any centre shafted Odyssey two balls on sale anywhere? Preferabbly in fairly decent nick.

CHeers

• Registered Users Posts: 15,821 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Anyone know of any centre shafted Odyssey two balls on sale anywhere? Preferabbly in fairly decent nick.

CHeers

I’ve got one. I’ll dig it out and get a few pics up on adverts for ya.

When are you looking for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭IAmTitleist

Good man thanks.

No big rush...we're locked down from Boxing Day up North here for 6 weeks so won't be able to get out anytime soon anyway! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mh1234

Anyone know where could get used (but decent) driving range mat for use in garden?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Looking for Superspeed golf training sticks if anyone has them. Thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Slimity

Anyone selling a bushnell rangefinder, preferably with slope?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

Slimity wrote: »
    Anyone selling a bushnell rangefinder, preferably with slope?

Thanks

PM sent

• Advertisement

Looking for a motore speeder vc shaft. Either the blue or red one, any length, ideally S flex but would consider an X also.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭dazzday

Looking for a Srixon Z F85 3 Wood and H85 19 degree Hybrid in shift staff if anyone has them available.

Also looking for a Taylormade SLDR 3 Wood in stiff if anyone is letting go one cheaply...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭coillcam

CHeers

If you're still looking let me know. I've a 33" white steel 2 ball putter. It's similar to the link below, obviously CS model though. New Golf Pride SNSR contour 104cc on it and triple track decals also.

https://www.golfbidder.co.uk/models/2276/Odyssey_Putter_White_Steel_2-Ball.html

In the market for a SkyTrak Launch Monitor if anyone has one available second hand that is in perfect working order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Exactly wrote: »
    In the market for a SkyTrak Launch Monitor if anyone has one available second hand that is in perfect working order.

Aren't we all!!!!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

https://www.adverts.ie/bags/skytrak-launch-monitor/22800115

One local to me but fairly tasty price wise, to be expected I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

https://www.adverts.ie/bags/skytrak-launch-monitor/22800115

One local to me but fairly tasty price wise, to be expected I suppose.

I think it’s too much for a secondhand one. Wait the few weeks and order a new one or Mevo plus for the same money with a warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭benny79

Sure there not even that price new!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I did say it was tasty price wise :D

I agree though, its crazy money but I'm assuming they're trying to cash in on the combination of lead times/lockdown. Fairly ****ty thing to do but that's where we are. I've found 2nd hand prices for golf gear to have gone totally mental lately. Used to be on a few Facebook groups but I've left most of them, lads were putting up 10/11 year old clubs and looking for €150+. I challenged a few lads and got mostly abused about it so just left.

With eBay off limits due to Brexit its made it a fairly limited market here at the moment. I'm hoping when the shops re-open things will calm down when people realise they're trying to sell used clubs for the same as you'd buy the club new.

• Advertisement

I had made contact with the person selling in the advert shown but after one reply that have gone quiet now for 4 or 5 days.

Advertisement